Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Prinzar said:

That’s the craziest RNG I’ve seen for vests. Unfortunately you’ve got a habit of hitting me in the head

With SR . With AR's nea... it is enough if i spray the enemies, if i get a headshot good. if not, not.

I have a nice habit , i'm constantly getting headshoted. Seriously if you would spectate my games every twice gunfight results of loosing my helmet. I'm not kidding. I went 3 times in a row in Vikendi's cave. had no helmet, where did the bullet go? In head obviously. 2nd and 3rd time? Same. Even with lvl 3 helmet i somehow get sprayed , the dude misses every of his shots , beside 2 bullets which went in the helmet. BOOOM dead. In this weeks competition. on miramar i had lvl3 gear. Got a headshot while running by a kar98k. How i died? Sprayed in the head.

On sanhok, Before i killed you . i got 2 headshots in the lvl 3 helmet by a QBU. soo yea :)))

Edited by Big Stend

Gutted to hear HB isnt going to be hosting the games anymore. Top man for commentary! 

And i felt they were getting more and more popular as the weeks went by. I couldnt make saturday just gone as i was away on fathers day duties.

It is alot to ask of someone putting them on week in week as it does take alot of commitment making sure you dont have plans that time each week.

Is someone going to fill HB's obviously massive shoes and have a crack at running the games still as i do look forward to the saturday night tear ups

27 minutes ago, TR4KERZ said:

Just seen GaGa take you out on Sanhok 😪

What GaGa?

26 minutes ago, DrillBitTozer said:

Is someone going to fill HB's obviously massive shoes and have a crack at running the games still as i do look forward to the saturday night tear ups

Yeah, @WainZ0r took over this past weekend. I think he’s planning on going again this weekend. We had about 17-18 players this weekend, with a few of the regulars away, so could be a bigger weekend this time 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, TR4KERZ said:

Just seen GaGa take you out on Sanhok 😪

He’s waging war on the forum users. Looks like he also took out @Aguy9916

Edited by Prinzar

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Prinzar said:

Yeah, @WainZ0r took over this past weekend. I think he’s planning on going again this weekend. We had about 17-18 players this weekend, with a few of the regulars away, so could be a bigger weekend this time 

I will do it again if everyone wants me too, I'm going to try and be better this week and also take necessary precautions to prevent a game crash, but obviously that is out of my hands. I suppose peeps could just like this comment if you want me to do it again, I will try my best but I'm no HB with the commentary at all.

Will also try get little man to stick around as well.

Edited by WainZ0r
  • Like 8

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, WainZ0r said:

I will do it again if everyone wants me too, I'm going to try and be better this week and also take necessary precautions to prevent a game crash, but obviously that is out of my hands. I suppose peeps could just like this comment if you want me to do it again, I will try my best but I'm no HB with the commentary at all.

One thing you can do to fill up the gaps inbetween fights is to give the viewers a point of view of what you would have done in certain situations or rotations that players are doing. Even if its not the best strategy or the best play its fun to hear someone elses point of view of strategies. Harold did this alot and we all know hes the 300iq play master but dont get scurred doing that too, it adds value to the commentary!

Even, calling out players movement, equipment etc is something you can do because there is alot of moments in the game where its slow and nothing happens.

Edited by nukeyy1
added some other stuff
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, WainZ0r said:

Did the games get put up on youtube mate?

And yea if your keen to do it again ill be looking forward to it.  👍

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, DrillBitTozer said:

Did the games get put up on youtube mate?

And yea if your keen to do it again ill be looking forward to it.  👍

Working on it buddy, I have the footage just need to edit it out, the were a few hiccups this week but hoping it's just first time getting used to it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Big Stend said:

What GaGa?

Yes I was watching ThumblessGaGa streaming and he killed you 😫, he took your M24!

41 minutes ago, TR4KERZ said:

Yes I was watching ThumblessGaGa streaming and he killed you 😫, he took your M24!

LoL  he was lucky

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi Everyone, Played first game for a short time (real short - 1st to die (thanks to that metal haired guy!!!))and I think he shot me in the back!!!!

did not hear any commentary (how do I make this happen?)

Missed second game

was booted from 3rd game via "lost connection to host"

still love the game!!!!

would anyone be interested In making custom games more custom and play  "grenades only" or "Bow and arrow only", dmr's only, pistols only etc. players would be informed what weapon is permissible for exclusive use. use something else and you get banned!!!

7 minutes ago, Hatched Car said:

Hi Everyone, Played first game for a short time (real short - 1st to die (thanks to that metal haired guy!!!))and I think he shot me in the back!!!!

Missed second game

still love the game!!!!

would anyone be interested In making custom games more custom and play  "grenades only" or "Bow and arrow only", dmr's only, pistols only etc. players would be informed what weapon is permissible for exclusive use. use something else and you get banned!!!

We run them every saturday, my commentary is through my mixer channel as I stream the match. We play 3 games and then usually a fun 4th game. I think the majority would prefer to stick to the current format, feel free to join this saturday again, you may have better luck this time.

7 minutes ago, WainZ0r said:

We run them every saturday, my commentary is through my mixer channel as I stream the match. We play 3 games and then usually a fun 4th game. I think the majority would prefer to stick to the current format, feel free to join this saturday again, you may have better luck this time.

I will try again on Saturday.

so I would need to go to mixer to hear the commentary

will I still get the audio from pubg?

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Hatched Car said:

I will try again on Saturday.

so I would need to go to mixer to hear the commentary

will I still get the audio from pubg?

The idea is you play with no commentary till you die then go to @WainZ0r mixer stream. You can also join the Party Chat if there is room, in this chat it’s just general players in a chat, some mute the mic while playing some don’t. 

Also the custom games games are very limited on Xbox, you cannot pick nades only etc. There’s just one or two “modes” to select that’s it, for now.

Edited by TR4KERZ

3 minutes ago, TR4KERZ said:

The idea is you play with no commentary till you die then go to @WainZ0r mixer stream. You can also join the Party Chat if there is room, in this chat it’s just general players in a chat, some mute the mic while playing some don’t. 

Also the custom games games are very limited on Xbox, you cannot pick nades only etc. There’s just one or two “modes” to select that’s it, for now.

Thanks TR4KERZ

being that the players are coming here to find out about the games, I was thinking one could say like the first game is "grenades only" and being of the sort of people we are, we would use the "Honor System" and only collect Nades etc. imagine playing a game with only grenades or only Bow and arrows etc as permissible weapons.

I thought of this after reading about people complaining that they were killed by a barrage of grenades "oh there are too many grenades need to limit them"

42 minutes ago, Hatched Car said:

Missed second game

still love the game!!!!

Sorry, I'd say I'd be honorable next time and wait till you turn but I won't 😂

3 minutes ago, HairMetalLarusso said:

Sorry, I'd say I'd be honorable next time and wait till you turn but I won't 😂

My mother had eyes in the back of her head!!!! unfortunately its not hereditary!!!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Hatched Car said:

Thanks TR4KERZ

being that the players are coming here to find out about the games, I was thinking one could say like the first game is "grenades only" and being of the sort of people we are, we would use the "Honor System" and only collect Nades etc. imagine playing a game with only grenades or only Bow and arrows etc as permissible weapons.

I thought of this after reading about people complaining that they were killed by a barrage of grenades "oh there are too many grenades need to limit them"

I see, sorry my bad! Yes when I have ran custom games with the forum we have done, drop bootcamp only with pan or fists at the end etc. The only problem is there always 1 or 2 that don’t get then memo! Even after posting on here that we was all dropping Bootcamp and within the party chat and messages we still had some not land. If we run nades only you will get someone come in with a M249 and start dropping everyone! 🤣.

• RIP 1

Hey all,

just a quick update, the video is currently rendering and will hopefully be uploaded today, I had to cut a lot out for now as it was already a very long video, I have kept in what I captured on erangel and up to when little man left us, I have been thinking about some things for future videos that I was going to add to this but it would have taken a little time, so I added in one clip at the end as a blooper ...... be sure to check it out 😂. I will post a link when it’s ready, but please bear in mind it’s far from perfect, I think I may do a new stream for each game next time and make it easier to edit and obviously there were a lot of issues, let me know what you think and any suggestions are welcome for any aspect. Don’t forget to subscribe either 😊👍. Cheers peeps 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1