Sign in to follow this  
Link777

PTS changing Weapons ammo type ......

Anyone read about the PTS ? Ump 45? Vector 9mm? I can see increasing the m16A4 effective range but seems like the Devs could have done something better with their time... well there is a new gun at least....is Bluehole going broke or what? I heard some pretty good Ideas from some of the forum members,free to play, cross platform, you know what the competitors are doing.....

• Like 1
  • RIP 2

I actually like the UMP45 decision. It’s a simple change to spice things up. No big deal really.

• Like 1
  • RIP 1

1 hour ago, Link777 said:

Anyone read about the PTS ? Ump 45? Vector 9mm? I can see increasing the m16A4 effective range but seems like the Devs could have done something better with their time... well there is a new gun at least....is Bluehole going broke or what? I heard some pretty good Ideas from some of the forum members,free to play, cross platform, you know what the competitors are doing.....

You haven’t even seen what they’ve been up to yet and you’re already dissing them? Smh 🤦🏻‍♂️ PC players seem to like all the weapon rebalances. Give it a chance before you open your mouth and sound like a fool.

• Like 1
  • RIP 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, HelloDaddio said:

You haven’t even seen what they’ve been up to yet and you’re already dissing them? Smh 🤦🏻‍♂️ PC players seem to like all the weapon rebalances. Give it a chance before you open your mouth and sound like a fool.

Only bad thing I’ve heard, has come from @Mr. Smalls saying that they nerfed the ump and vector into extinction on pc. Other then that I’ve heard only good things about where the games headed

• RIP 1

11 minutes ago, cdotcizle said:

Only bad thing I’ve heard, has come from @Mr. Smalls saying that they nerfed the ump and vector into extinction on pc. Other then that I’ve heard only good things about where the games headed

The ump has always been bad (except for the short stint before the nerf). I watch Choco here and there and he seemed to like the new vector. I watched him pass up ARs for it quite a few times (probably depending on the map). I can’t wait to try the vector. I’m glad it’ll have a bigger magazine now. We’ll see though. And also can’t wait to try the MP5. The M4 is still my go to gun tho. The one I’m most comfortable with.

• Like 1
  • RIP 1

21 minutes ago, HelloDaddio said:

The ump has always been bad (except for the short stint before the nerf). I watch Choco here and there and he seemed to like the new vector. I watched him pass up ARs for it quite a few times (probably depending on the map). I can’t wait to try the vector. I’m glad it’ll have a bigger magazine now. We’ll see though. And also can’t wait to try the MP5. The M4 is still my go to gun tho. The one I’m most comfortable with.

I'm also looking forward to the mp5 but hopefully the 25 mag will be a lot better than 13 which is a joke. M416 is a beast and my personal fav

1 hour ago, HelloDaddio said:

I’m still trying to understand how I’ve been friends with you for like 3 months yet never once seen you online!

• RIP 1

I am very much looking forward to the m16 buff. M16 with supressor and a 6x is super fun.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, cdotcizle said:

I’m still trying to understand how I’ve been friends with you for like 3 months yet never once seen you online!

😅 I switch to show me offline when my kids go back to their moms so that I don’t have all their little annoying friends send me messages and game invites. I just forget to switch it back. We’ll have to squad up with smalls again one of these days if you guys are still playing together. But my kids have now broken both of my good headsets and now the only ones I have, don’t have a mic. So I gotta get a new headset before I can squad up. I’ve been putting it off because I’ve already bought 2 new headsets since PUBG came out on console and I’m having a hard time bringing myself to pay that kind of money for a third set. I need to do some research for a good, solid headset that’s not gonna break so easily. That and I mostly play solos so it’s almost not necessary to have a mic lol.  But when I do get a mic I’ll hit you guys up for some games.

Edited by HelloDaddio
Spelling
  • RIP 1

1 hour ago, shooshforkin said:

I am very much looking forward to the m16 buff. M16 with supressor and a 6x is super fun.

It’s gonna be interesting too that you can. Ow put a tac stock on it. Can’t wait until it’s done downloading. It’s taking forever 😭

• RIP 1

20 hours ago, HelloDaddio said:

Yeah I would if it worked!!!!!! 

• RIP 1

23 minutes ago, Link777 said:

Yeah I would if it worked!!!!!! 

I love how butthurt you get when someone gives you a “RIP.” Then you go through and RIP all the other comments 😂🤣

Look stop antagonizing me  with your antagonizing words you know you can get banned for that......

• RIP 1

19 minutes ago, HelloDaddio said:

I love how butthurt you get when someone gives you a “RIP.” Then you go through and RIP all the other comments 😂🤣

I bet you know what “Butthurt” feels like......

• RIP 1

2 minutes ago, Link777 said:

I bet you know what “Butthurt” feels like......

Ooooohhh he got jokes 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Link777 said:

Look stop antagonizing me  with your antagonizing words you know you can get banned for that......

“ .... he said right before throwing an insult of his own.”

- Morgan Freeman

• Haha 1

I only Antagonize when Antagonized by you and your little “group” they may call you daddio but I will never call you That .....ever.....

• RIP 1

14 minutes ago, Link777 said:

I only Antagonize when Antagonized by you and your little “group” they may call you daddio but I will never call you That .....ever.....

Just makes you a hypocrite is all 🤷🏻‍♂️

20 hours ago, HelloDaddio said:

Its a fun game 😂😂

• RIP 1

yeah i have to agree, felt like devs time coulda been spent on something other than making the UMP the new Vector and the Vector the new UMP. Because this is basically all they did here with this .