Rubble68

SERIOUSLY?!?!? What the Hell?!?!

Was this tonight? I feel sorry for you. Had the same crap happening to me all evening. Kicked mid game and came back half way up the map with all 240ish bullets missing from my m4 and no way to reload it until I swapped guns twice

22 minutes ago, Prinzar said:

Was this tonight? I feel sorry for you. Had the same crap happening to me all evening. Kicked mid game and came back half way up the map with all 240ish bullets missing from my m4 and no way to reload it until I swapped guns twice

Yes. Tonight

4 hours ago, pajama dad said:

hmmm... Sounds like I picked a good time to play other games.

Oh yeh, the servers were awful last night. I got kicked 3 times. That’s not happened in a year. 

I watched somebody sniping just after killing me, he aimed about 15ft to the side of the person he was shooting at but still hit a perfect headshot. 

The servers are under maintenance now. They normally play well when they’re back live, so could be a good few days to come back. The next patch will be live in a week, so more maintenance to help the servers play better. 

We shouldn’t be seeing terrible game experiences like this thread. It’s really draining to have it happen 

Do you guys play hardwired? I literally never have network type issues like this. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SandmaN20 said:

Do you guys play hardwired? I literally never have network type issues like this. 

Xbox1X, hardwired,SSD 

14 minutes ago, Rubble68 said:

Xbox1X, hardwired,SSD 

Very interesting. Looks like a network drop to me 

2 hours ago, SandmaN20 said:

47 minutes ago, Rubble68 said:

Xbox1X, hardwired,SSD 

32 minutes ago, SandmaN20 said:

Very interesting. Looks like a network drop to me 

I've gotta say... I've had this happen once, and it was only when my internet crapped out.