Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Smalls

We need a universal sign for pan fights...

Recommended Posts

We need a mutual and universally known sign amongst the community of console players that initiates a 1v1 pan fight to the death for the ultimate chicken dinner. Without proximity chat it is very difficult to let the final opposing foe know your intention to scramble his/her eggs with your pan for chicken din din. What say you?

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes please, would love a final circle pan fight. That should be every game!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr. Smalls said:

We need a mutual and universally known sign amongst the community of console players that initiates a 1v1 pan fight to the death for the ultimate chicken dinner. Without proximity chat it is very difficult to let the final opposing foe know your intention to scramble his/her eggs with your pan for chicken din din. What say you?

Yea, you’d think you going up to guy when you’re the last 2 in the game with a pan in hand would be s clear indication but most people just want that dinner so bad, they don’t care. But a “raise your pan” emote or something would be awesome 

  • Like 1
  • RIP 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, cdotcizle said:

Yea, you’d think you going up to guy when you’re the last 2 in the game with a pan in hand would be s clear indication but most people just want that dinner so bad, they don’t care. But a “raise your pan” emote or something would be awesome 

PicsArt_05-20-11_32_04.jpg.9a193d52a10d4563c69893790cefdeeb.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That wouldn’t work to come with one here cuz there wouldn’t get it..and if you come at me with a pan yeah I’d shoot ya cuz sneaky people try to be funny..if u cross a field with a pan and no guns than I’d get it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr. Smalls said:

PicsArt_05-20-11_32_04.jpg.9a193d52a10d4563c69893790cefdeeb.jpg

 

Bruh.... This, all day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A button that lets you hold the pan with both hands, with the pan above your head (see other post for pic example). You can’t swing this way, but you can hold it for just a second or two at a time just to indicate you wanna pan fight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stealthymyths said:

I dont trust ppl cause they'd quickly pull guns out and shoot you. 😂

This is true. Though if I see a person running at me with pan in hand I’m willing to take the chance at an epic pan battle for the chicken. Sadly I’ve yet to see anyone do it.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got down to a 1v1 last night in 1 man squads and fired my gun in the chocoTaco fashion and started swinging my pan and the dude came out swinging his pan 👍🏼. We stripped down and was actually the best pan fight I’ve had yet. We each got a good hit in and then he finished me off. Even tho I lost, it was very satisfying. I probably could have easily won that match traditionally as I had zone, crisp lvl 3 armor and a Groza/SLR combo and plenty of cover and he would have had to run into the open to get to zone. But it’s always fun when you sit there in the open swinging your pan and expecting shots to be fired at you only to see a dude come running out swinging. I won’t put his full gamer tag here, but if **** SupaStar is a forum member and you read this, thanks. You’re a real standup dude. 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HelloDaddio said:

Got down to a 1v1 last night in 1 man squads and fired my gun in the chocoTaco fashion and started swinging my pan and the dude came out swinging his pan 👍🏼. We stripped down and was actually the best pan fight I’ve had yet. We each got a good hit in and then he finished me off. Even tho I lost, it was very satisfying. I probably could have easily won that match traditionally as I had zone, crisp lvl 3 armor and a Groza/SLR combo and plenty of cover and he would have had to run into the open to get to zone. But it’s always fun when you sit there in the open swinging your pan and expecting shots to be fired at you only to see a dude come running out swinging. I won’t put his full gamer tag here, but if **** SupaStar is a forum member and you read this, thanks. You’re a real standup dude. 

Video?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, SquishySkidMarks said:

Video?

I couldn’t clip it because I was streaming (don’t know why I stream 🤔. I’m an average player and even worse personality 😅 and yes, I have a mouth tick. I’m a fidgetter when I’m in deep concentration lol). But if you check the newest “Past Streams” and just FF to almost the end at 1:52:00 you’ll see the pan fight. It’s really nothing too special but it was fun for me.

 

https://mixer.com/Newb_Harvest

Edited by HelloDaddio
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, HelloDaddio said:

I couldn’t clip it because I was streaming (don’t know why I stream 🤔. I’m an average player and even worse personality 😅 and yes, I have a mouth tick. I’m a fidgetter when I’m in deep concentration lol). But if you check the newest “Past Streams” and just FF to almost the end at 1:52:00 you’ll see the pan fight. It’s really nothing too special but it was fun for me.

 

https://mixer.com/Newb_Harvest

Pan fights are awesome, I got a clip of me doing like 4 flips on a motorcycle at like 100 KPH on Miramar under their deck of one of those long buildings. It was hilarious, but I haven’t trimmed it yet 😳

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SquishySkidMarks said:

Pan fights are awesome, I got a clip of me doing like 4 flips on a motorcycle at like 100 KPH on Miramar under their deck of one of those long buildings. It was hilarious, but I haven’t trimmed it yet 😳

Haha I’d like to see it if/when you get it ready 👍🏼

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd love a 1 v 4 pan fight to end the game. I'll take everyone one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...