Mr. Smalls

We need a universal sign for pan fights...

We need a mutual and universally known sign amongst the community of console players that initiates a 1v1 pan fight to the death for the ultimate chicken dinner. Without proximity chat it is very difficult to let the final opposing foe know your intention to scramble his/her eggs with your pan for chicken din din. What say you?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, Mr. Smalls said:

We need a mutual and universally known sign amongst the community of console players that initiates a 1v1 pan fight to the death for the ultimate chicken dinner. Without proximity chat it is very difficult to let the final opposing foe know your intention to scramble his/her eggs with your pan for chicken din din. What say you?

I think swinging the pan is usually a good indication. But if there were some sort of audible indication of intention to pan fight, with an audible indication of either acceptance or declination it would result in less “accidental” damage before they realize you wanna pan fight. Only thing that comes to mind otherwise is chocoTaco’s signature fire rate. Rat, tata tat tat tat... tat tat. Followed by frantic pan swings in the open? 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 2

I think if there was to be such a signal that there may also be people that exploit it and whip out a firearm as soon as willing pan fighter steps out of cover with pan in hand.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Gazgolf said:

I think if there was to be such a signal that there may also be people that exploit it and whip out a firearm as soon as willing pan fighter steps out of cover with pan in hand.

Absolute.

I feel that if they made Get a Pan Win Dinner as an achievement or a mission,  even maybe a special vest skin,  you probably get more players that would be game to it..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HelloDaddio said:

I think swinging the pan is usually a good indication. But if there were some sort of audible indication of intention to pan fight, with an audible indication of either acceptance or declination it would result in less “accidental” damage before they realize you wanna pan fight. Only thing that comes to mind otherwise is chocoTaco’s signature fire rate. Rat, tata tat tat tat... tat tat. Followed by frantic pan swings in the open? 🤷🏻‍♂️

I try this every time but it seems they don't know choco🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mr. Smalls said:

Bad form on his opponent. Breaking the unwritten rules of engagement. GG @DB0VIN

Cheers man, I think me tagging the guy a few times before pissed him off... in hindsight I should of initiated a pan fight and not shot at him first 😂

• Like 1

I think swinging the pan is usually a good indication. 

Doesn't matter a thirsty player going kill you not everyone gets dinners by the doz and will shoot you for their win.

I have tried this twice was shot almost immediately both times. Not a big deal if you dont mind a runner up for your 30 minute time investment but I am never trying again. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlazedInThe253 said:

Doesn't matter a thirsty player going kill you not everyone gets dinners by the doz and will shoot you for their win.

I have tried this twice was shot almost immediately both times. Not a big deal if you dont mind a runner up for your 30 minute time investment but I am never trying again. 

Yeah I understand it’s not for everyone. Not everyone has top two opportunities very often. But it’s the risk you take when you want to try to do something a little out of the ordinary and play around. It’s not like regular winners try to pan fight every game. Just breaks up the monotony on occasion. But you can sometimes tell when the other player is a sweaty try hard or a seasoned player by the end and so you just have to use your best judgement when initiating a pan fight and hope for the best. I’ve lost every pan fight and to some guys who I probably could have easily beaten in a gun fight (looked up their match and season stats later). But it’s just a game after all. And I think everyone should have at least 1 pan fight in their life. Even if you lose you can still say you participated in one. I have no regrets. My only suggestion is to just keep near cover while swinging the ol’ trusty pan. Someone will eventually oblige.

• Like 2

Dot mentioned in another thread maybe a "Raise your pan emote" 

Behold I give to you. The Raise Your Pan emote. Maybe something like this coupled with the option to accept or decline a duel. In the instance of acceptance, all other gear becomes inaccessible and pans come out to the death.

PicsArt_05-20-11_32_04.jpg.24e498276293f4f01d2b2e4c2a88d3cc.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Mr. Smalls said:

Bad form on his opponent. Breaking the unwritten rules of engagement. GG @DB0VIN

Me and @DB0VIN have always said if we get in a 1v1 in solos, it’s a pan off!! We have come close a few times! It will happen one day, just got to remember not to shoot my gun first.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, trakkerx said:

Me and @DB0VIN have always said if we get in a 1v1 in solos, it’s a pan off!! We have come close a few times! It will happen one day, just got to remember not to shoot my gun first.

Definitely, every game I see your name in the kill feed I’ll try and pan off in the 1v1, still hasn’t happened, but I know it’ll happen one day.

• Like 1

I typically swing the pan in the direction of my foe.....they then shoot me.

I agree, I always get to the end and try swinging my pan but people still are afraid or something and end up shooting at me.

Hey, swing your pan at me 1v1, I’ll swing back, when you run out of cover, I’m going to crossbow you directly in the heart. I want to win. This is Battle Royale.

• RIP 1

2 minutes ago, Harold Brock said:

Hey, swing your pan at me 1v1, I’ll swing back, when you run out of cover, I’m going to crossbow you directly in the heart. I want to win. This is Battle Royale.

this is the thirstiness I was speaking of nothing wrong with it just the reason I won't be swinging my pan again anytime soon. 

I am not that cool anyways I  dont need to do what the cool kids do to fit in. 

11 minutes ago, BlazedInThe253 said:

this is the thirstiness I was speaking of nothing wrong with it just the reason I won't be swinging my pan again anytime soon. 

I am not that cool anyways I  dont need to do what the cool kids do to fit in. 

I mean, I have like 1000 wins. I don’t need to pan fight to win. I do things now to make other players games worse. In squad / duo, I thirst immediately. I drive around Military Base on Erangel and pop all tires on cars and drive off. I don’t bridge camp anymore. If players want to pan, I’m shooting em. Basically, if the game gives me the option to do something, I’m doing the most despicable thing possible.

Plus I get pan kills to win, regardless.

17 hours ago, Harold Brock said:

Sheeeeeet. I would go pan vs crossbow all day.

18 hours ago, Mr Pepsi Ninja said:

I agree, I always get to the end and try swinging my pan but people still are afraid or something and end up shooting at me.

Their adrenaline don't have em thinking straight. Get itchy trigger fingers. 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Harold Brock said:

Pfft, when I get to that point in time, I typically accept the mentality of I already beat 99 others and even if its first place looser, still first place. Ontop of that a lot of the time the circle is the one to decide the winner if the two left alive are smart enough to take advantage of it, but as for a pan off....I don't know how to explain it other than it makes things better. Like winning? Then winning a pan off really makes a win feel good.

56 minutes ago, wizardO3 said:

Pfft, when I get to that point in time, I typically accept the mentality of I already beat 99 others and even if its first place looser, still first place. Ontop of that a lot of the time the circle is the one to decide the winner if the two left alive are smart enough to take advantage of it, but as for a pan off....I don't know how to explain it other than it makes things better. Like winning? Then winning a pan off really makes a win feel good.

No such thing as first place looser. History only remembers the winners. Women only get wet for the guy in the number 1 spot. 1v1 even if it's a pan fight and you lose means you choked lmao. 

1 minute ago, FinestNoob 360 said:

1v1 even if it's a pan fight and you lose means you choked lmao. 

Dont agree since the melee fighting on here is glitch as hell so for that reason I dont think cause you lose in a pan fight you choked.

Which is another reason I dont care. I thought it would be cool since I saw some cool kids do it online but really its nothing special and goes down as a W or and L no matter what you do

22 hours ago, Harold Brock said:

I mean, I have like 1000 wins. I don’t need to pan fight to win. I do things now to make other players games worse. In squad / duo, I thirst immediately. I drive around Military Base on Erangel and pop all tires on cars and drive off. I don’t bridge camp anymore. If players want to pan, I’m shooting em. Basically, if the game gives me the option to do something, I’m doing the most despicable thing possible.

Plus I get pan kills to win, regardless.

Alright we get it you’re good. Plug your mixer and YouTube somewhere else dude 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RabidGofer said:

Alright we get it you’re good. Plug your mixer and YouTube somewhere else dude 

We have Solo Forum games every Saturday and I’d love for you to join.