gased

Weapon firing mode starts single even if the settings set to auto

Sometimes when I land the weapon start in a single mode even though the settings set to auto. that's happen randomly.

• Like 3

Hello Gased,

Thank you for the bug report.

Do you manage to have gameplay footage of this occurring?

8 hours ago, PUBG_Sheepy said:

Hello Gased,

Thank you for the bug report.

Do you manage to have gameplay footage of this occurring?

I don't record my gameplay, but I'll try to do so, this happen not only with me. if you land on a high crowed area and take a weapon immediately after the land this will happen

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, gased said:

I don't record my gameplay, but I'll try to do so, this happen not only with me. if you land on a high crowed area and take a weapon immediately after the land this will happen

Thank you for the update.

Posted (edited)

This has happened to me aswell (on patch 28),  would a replay file help?

Edited by Toastender

22 hours ago, Toastender said:

This has happened to me aswell (on patch 28),  would a replay file help?

That would be perfect @Toastender 

Posted (edited)

Hi Pubg,

I have noticed something similar with my game.  I will try and record it from my last squad replay for you.

I have settings set for SMG's to be on automatic fire as soon as I pick them up.

Basically I go to shoot an enemy on full auto for the first time since picking up a gun (this time qbz), the weapon has already been fully loaded with an ext clip but when I fire, it shoots 1 bullet and then goes through reloading even though the clip is full.  I have also had it happen with the UMP for sure.  Not sure about other SMG's.

I am using a logitech G402 gaming mouse.

User name JuoiMilar

Edited by JuoiMilar

Happened to me as well. I do not know exactly what triggers it but in both cases I was at Paradise Resort in Sanhok. Very crowded too. I don't think it's dependent on weapon, first it happened with Vector then with AKM. I couldn't reproduce it in training. To all people reading this I do not recommend using full auto as default. Instead use single and switch manually, that's what I did. Because I don't see this bug getting fixed any time soon due to it's rare occurrence.

• RIP 1

2 minutes ago, Johnny_Football said:

Happened to me as well. I do not know exactly what triggers it but in both cases I was at Paradise Resort in Sanhok. Very crowded too. I don't think it's dependent on weapon, first it happened with Vector then with AKM. I couldn't reproduce it in training. To all people reading this I do not recommend using full auto as default. Instead use single and switch manually, that's what I did. Because I don't see this bug getting fixed any time soon due to it's rare occurrence.

Well, considering the high amount of reports on this one (here aswell:

) I'd assume it's a fairly high priority, considering it's impact on early gameplay.

On 5/26/2019 at 11:58 AM, Toastender said:

Well, considering the high amount of reports on this one (here aswell:

) I'd assume it's a fairly high priority, considering it's impact on early gameplay.

I don't see the high amount. Ten people complaining on forums is not high compared to PUBG player base, most people just put up with it and keep silent. If hundreds of people complain then they take action, until then they create a bug ticket and put it aside. Sorry to break it to you but that's just how damedev companies are, any companies for that matter. And to make things even worse I would say that considering the state of this game after two years since release it would be miracle if this thing get fixed.

• RIP 1

On 6/2/2019 at 7:23 PM, Johnny_Football said:

I don't see the high amount. Ten people complaining on forums is not high compared to PUBG player base, most people just put up with it and keep silent. If hundreds of people complain then they take action, until then they create a bug ticket and put it aside. Sorry to break it to you but that's just how damedev companies are, any companies for that matter. And to make things even worse I would say that considering the state of this game after two years since release it would be miracle if this thing get fixed.

Oh really, what can we do if only ten people complaining in forums and they others don't want to complaining or even don't know they can do that, the developers should check then if they find a problem they fix it but the big problem is that they just ignore it and wait until the complaining result reach 100 people