Jump to content
hugeAXE WOUND

Erangel only!!! 😁😁😁😁

Recommended Posts

I'm looking forward to a change, I'm all for the system it works for me at the moment, I'm still learming the game and I'm finding it good to run with the featured map for it's full duration and really start to learn them. 

 

I used to hate sanhok and now after the last month it's my favourite! I'll do the same with Erangal now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup can't wait for this erangel is still the best map in my opinion.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, hugeAXE WOUND said:

My god, I can’t wait for this. Hope for Miramar only next? 🤔

 

Doesn't look like Miramar will be featured. 

20190519_184629.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m so hype for it. Erangel is my fav too. And this new loot balance seems to make it even better from what I’ve seen on PC streams. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, hugeAXE WOUND said:

My god, I can’t wait for this. Hope for Miramar only next? 🤔

 

Same, Erangel is the pinnacle of PUBG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I'm gonna need some help with Erangel once I turn my attention to it 😂... most games I play on it I end up immediately in a loot dilemma! It seems no matter where I land there isn't the basic things I need, let alone anything good 😂.... so my game is compromised from the get-go. I hate landing in big towns or severely hot places as it never ends well for a man of my skill 😂

 

Anybody care to share some tips for landings with good loot but not very hot... just kind of hot? I think if I could have a good loot and get properly involved in phase 2 I would really like the map. 

 

Water town is about the only place I have found where I get any success.

Edited by Aguy9916

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Aguy9916 said:

I'm gonna need some help with Erangel once I turn my attention to it 😂... most games I play on it I end up immediately in a loot dilemma! It seems no matter where I land there isn't the basic things I need, let alone anything good 😂.... so my game is compromised from the get-go. I hate landing in big towns or severely hot places as it never ends well for a man of my skill 😂

 

Anybody care to share some tips for landings with good loot but not very hot... just kind of hot? I think if I could have a good loot and get properly involved in phase 2 I would really like the map. 

 

Water town is about the only place I have found where I get any success.

Don’t play to many solos myself but a lot of duos. Prison, mylta, stalker, and northwest George up by prison are usually not hot and have decent loot if you no where to look. There is also a dirt Road Town east of quarry that we like to go to and depending on circle you can funnel into quarry or find a vehicle on that road

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Aguy9916 said:

I'm gonna need some help with Erangel once I turn my attention to it 😂... most games I play on it I end up immediately in a loot dilemma! It seems no matter where I land there isn't the basic things I need, let alone anything good 😂.... so my game is compromised from the get-go. I hate landing in big towns or severely hot places as it never ends well for a man of my skill 😂

 

Anybody care to share some tips for landings with good loot but not very hot... just kind of hot? I think if I could have a good loot and get properly involved in phase 2 I would really like the map. 

 

Water town is about the only place I have found where I get any success.

Prison is always fun. But these are my favorite drop locations:Screenshot_2019-05-19-12-25-19.jpg.6a706b4b225ed80f8f59a7a1d889c150.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aguy9916 said:

I'm gonna need some help with Erangel once I turn my attention to it 😂... most games I play on it I end up immediately in a loot dilemma! It seems no matter where I land there isn't the basic things I need, let alone anything good 😂.... so my game is compromised from the get-go. I hate landing in big towns or severely hot places as it never ends well for a man of my skill 😂

 

Anybody care to share some tips for landings with good loot but not very hot... just kind of hot? I think if I could have a good loot and get properly involved in phase 2 I would really like the map. 

 

Water town is about the only place I have found where I get any success.

 

Learn a few vehicle spawn points, jump 1 km from the plane, get some wheels, drive another 2 klicks and voila. Free big city loot. 5 min phase is plenty of time to drive around, don't be afraid of the first blue. Nothing a few bandages and few EDs can't fix. Get in to the second circle carefully as others will be there and hear you coming. Enjoy getting top 10.

 

If you want kind of hot, just drive max 2 k from the flight path. Somebody will be there 😁

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mellow chef 33 said:

Don’t play to many solos myself but a lot of duos. Prison, mylta, stalker, and northwest George up by prison are usually not hot and have decent loot if you no where to look. There is also a dirt Road Town east of quarry that we like to go to and depending on circle you can funnel into quarry or find a vehicle on that road

 

51 minutes ago, pajama dad said:

Prison is always fun. But these are my favorite drop locations:Screenshot_2019-05-19-12-25-19.jpg.6a706b4b225ed80f8f59a7a1d889c150.jpg

 

29 minutes ago, Kyckling said:

 

Learn a few vehicle spawn points, jump 1 km from the plane, get some wheels, drive another 2 klicks and voila. Free big city loot. 5 min phase is plenty of time to drive around, don't be afraid of the first blue. Nothing a few bandages and few EDs can't fix. Get in to the second circle carefully as others will be there and hear you coming. Enjoy getting top 10.

 

If you want kind of hot, just drive max 2 k from the flight path. Somebody will be there 😁

 

Awesome knew I could rely on you guys 😂😂... I'll give all.this a try this week

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Aguy9916 said:

I'm looking forward to a change, I'm all for the system it works for me at the moment, I'm still learming the game and I'm finding it good to run with the featured map for it's full duration and really start to learn them. 

 

I used to hate sanhok and now after the last month it's my favourite! I'll do the same with Erangal now.

Honestly if your new to the game I couldn’t recommend playing Sanhok on repeat enough whilst you still can. It will get your shooting skills on point a lot quicker than it would on any other map as you tend to get into more gunfights on average. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Erangal is the map i’m Least confident on as I rarely have it on my rotation so i’m Quite looking forward to being able to choose it. I love sanhok but I hate playing it repeatedly  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...