Sign in to follow this  
TAG_Venom

Played again after a week

Sure thing buddy, you sure you're not just a sore loser? Coming back after a break you're surely a bit rusty.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, TAG_Venom said:

Logged in, killed by 2 cheaters, logged out. Same old bullshit

How can you tell they were cheating?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

logged in after 1 month, game is ok , made it to top 10, 2 kills , some extra damage. 

Nothing so out of the ordinary. 

Game is ok-ish except the old problems with desync etc .

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, phizzzix said:

logged in after 1 month, game is ok , made it to top 10, 2 kills , some extra damage. 

Nothing so out of the ordinary. 

Game is ok-ish except the old problems with desync etc .

Probably he is TPP and you are FPP player ;)

FPP FTW

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BeerusTheDestroy said:

Probably he is TPP and you are FPP player ;)

FPP FTW

Yeah, i play FPP. 

• Like 1

On 5/19/2019 at 12:33 PM, Boodgemeister said:

How can you tell they were cheating?

Because they peak and fire 3 times a second at me through a wall?

This whole "so many hackers" comments all the time gets old, quick.

it's a competitive game, you die, you get pissed off. It doesn't mean theyre hacking.

There is hackers, if they kill you, report them and move on.

If they get banned, then they were hacking. If they dont, they werent.

Hit ready up. Play next game. Move on with life.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kels_O said:

it's a competitive game, you die, you get pissed off. It doesn't mean theyre hacking.

Well it's frustrating as hell if your playstyle is to win AND playing TPP...

Sometimes it's just very obvious.

7 hours ago, TAG_Venom said:

its called desync .. there is wallhack, ESP, maphack, flying cars, aimbot, no recoil .. but non of these kill you through a wall ...  but yeah, keep screaming 👍

So now we're being cencored too, wow....

38 minutes ago, Doktor_Eisen said:

its called desync .. there is wallhack, ESP, maphack, flying cars, aimbot, no recoil .. but non of these kill you through a wall ...  but yeah, keep screaming 👍

Even if he didn't die it's still wallhack?

Keep denying 👍

When I had slow HDD I used to "cheat" by walking through walls all the time. Let me tell you... That shit was NOT an advantage.

3 hours ago, Doktor_Eisen said:

there are hacks to shoot through walls and doors, but yeah keep denying it :D there are even hacks that makes players stand up when you hit em.

10 hours ago, TAG_Venom said:

Are they peeking ? or are they shooting you through a wall ? 

21 minutes ago, Itssladenlol said:

there are even hacks that makes players stand up when you hit em.

???

What would be the benefit of that ? prone people are way easier to hit then standing up people.  if you can already hit them when prone I prefer them to stay prone ?

4 hours ago, DeadlyEggXoP said:

???

What would be the benefit of that ? prone people are way easier to hit then standing up people.  if you can already hit them when prone I prefer them to stay prone ?

Maby to start moving (faster)?

Never heard of it though...

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, sgt_gh0st said:

Maby to start moving (faster)?

Never heard of it though...

You don't want someone you are shooting at to move faster ?? why would a cheat even be designed to force a hit player ot stand.  Also Im not sure that can even be done.  that would require grabbing the hit players upload stream, altering it to tell the server he had stood up and waiting for the servers to then update that client ?  

I'm betting some panic and keyboard mashing has led to this assumption.

Edited by DeadlyEggXoP

11 hours ago, DeadlyEggXoP said:

Are they peeking ? or are they shooting you through a wall ? 

I'm the one behind the wall and they're shooting at the wall. I looked at the replay and they're tracking me the whole time through the wall. The peaking isn't necessary, it isn't peaking around a wall, it's just something they do like it's automatic. Like the hack is doing it for them. They're peaking and instantly firing like 3 times a second with no recoil. Maybe I didn't word the comment as well as I should have, but it's not me crying because I've lost a game. I'd happily lose over and over if it was to people who weren't cheating. Just feels like... if you never had a chance of winning from the very beginning because of these pathetic fucks, what's the point?

Posted (edited)

I see wall hackers in at least 50% of my games. How can I tell? They follow you through terrain. They look only at where other players names appear never anywhere else. No recoil has been an issue forever in the game. Now today I died to a flying wall clipping car 4 times in top 10. Game is full of hackers.

Edited by OzRecon

9 hours ago, DeadlyEggXoP said:

You don't want someone you are shooting at to move faster ?? why would a cheat even be designed to force a hit player ot stand.  Also Im not sure that can even be done.  that would require grabbing the hit players upload stream, altering it to tell the server he had stood up and waiting for the servers to then update that client ?  

ive seen it in action, once you hit the player he stands up and makes a T-Pose at your screen.the enemy player itself is still laying on his monitor but on your monitor hes in a T-Pose not moving at all and you can easily hit him.

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Kels_O said:

False, I have had several obvious hackers reported who were not even put in the suspicious list.  I posted one with his stats and because I didn't notice in a section of the url, which was very very small, was his name meanwhile I blacked out the parts where i realized his name was and were easy to see.  The staff were more preocupied because his name, which was very very small, could be seen and they deleted the photo and gave me a warning.  Of course nothing happened to the hacker... This is not the first time, and won't be the last that the staff allow obvious hackers to continue playing. Apart from the obvious hackers, there is a ton of people using no recoil scripts, or togglers who use toggling to make it look like they are not hacking.  We have gone through the phase of "there are barely any hackers here" and the claims of racism for pointing out that the majority of them are from mainland China. But even Greene had to finally admit 99% of the hackers are from China.  My friends and I have reported as a squad obvious hackers who were not even put in the suspicious list.

Here is an example of someone who is an obvious hacker, yet despite the fact that both my team mate and I reported him/her, a week ago, the cheater wasn't even put in the suspicious list.

The cheater first kills that person that is far away, and even when I was looking at the death camera from his point of view and the graphics were better than the above, I couldn't even see the player the cheater saw and knocked down.  So he is obviously using esp, and then almost full auto kills that player. His other friend that is using a kar 98 k kills someone else, then shots again, not sure to whom but misses.  Then the cheater moves his aim to my team mate and goes full auto on him and then me.  He seems to be using a no recoil script, not aimbots, his weapon returns to exactly where he aims at from the beginning meanwhile his friend to the left that is also shooting full auto misses every shot. 

If I were to upload every video from obvious hackers looking at my team mates and me through buildings and through mountains, etc, no recoil scripts, etc many of them were not even put in suspicious list for whatever reason, i would be spending more time just uploading and editing videos.  Most hackers come out late from NA time zones , which most of the time is when I can play.  Then there is the desync we have to deal with as well which gives the upper hand to people playing from Asia.

I have been buying all the passes, but this was my last buy. I migth stick around a week at most, but i am done with this game, and I am done with the excuses.  Been around since the beta, and lots of friends left throughout the years because they knew this wasn't going to change.

Edited by RezMan
  • Confused 1

BTW, the white that you see in the window is the frame of the window behind that one.  Only reason that hacker could have known where that player is is if he/she uses esp.  Then there is the no recoil script he used on three players one after the other.  His team mates missed most shots.  Even the dude shooting full auto to the right missed every shot.  We saw the name of the cheater as the one who killed all three of us, and if you were to look at his stats he has 6.50 kill to death ratio, and he only started playing in beta season 3.  He is probably one of many returning hackers.

10 hours ago, DeadlyEggXoP said:

I thought he meant the hacker was proned..

Can't believe some of the morons on this thread acting like the games of filled with hackers lmao. 

• RIP 1