Can we get first person parachuting? To add to the immersion I think that would be good an a nice change 

also can we fix the fpp? It takes forever to load into a match 😝

Would be a decent idea, but there is no “fixing” fpp load times. Chumps just don’t want to play it because they’d actually have to develop gun skill.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • RIP 4

12 minutes ago, burchie said:

Would be a decent idea, but there is no “fixing” fpp load times. Chumps just don’t want to play it because they’d actually have to develop gun skill.

Actually I just don’t have the time to sit around waiting half a day for a match only to give up and move on with my life when I realize that it’s not gonna happen.  You see, I’m an adult. With an adult job. Working adult hours. Taking care of my kids as a single adult. Ain’t nobody got time for dat. I can get into a TPP game within seconds. And when I die, I can get right back into another TPP game within seconds. It has nothing to do with gun skill. It has everything to do with that the game runs just enough smoother in TPP that the FPP player base has left. And until BH can fix the game (if), TPP will always be more populated. I would come back to FPP in a heartbeat if the base went back to what it used to be. But I wouldn’t count on it happening any time soon. If ever. So just enjoy the game while it’s still playable in ANY mode and/or just let others enjoy it however they want. FPP, TPP... it’s all fun and games. Just because I prefer FPP doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy TPP as well. Get off your high horse and have fun. Or not and just be grumpy for the rest of your life. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, HelloDaddio said:

Actually I just don’t have the time to sit around waiting half a day for a match only to give up and move on with my life when I realize that it’s not gonna happen.  You see, I’m an adult. With an adult job. Working adult hours. Taking care of my kids as a single adult. Ain’t nobody got time for dat. I can get into a TPP game within seconds. And when I die, I can get right back into another TPP game within seconds. It has nothing to do with gun skill. It has everything to do with that the game runs just enough smoother in TPP that the FPP player base has left. And until BH can fix the game (if), TPP will always be more populated. I would come back to FPP in a heartbeat if the base went back to what it used to be. But I wouldn’t count on it happening any time soon. If ever. So just enjoy the game while it’s still playable in ANY mode and/or just let others enjoy it however they want. FPP, TPP... it’s all fun and games. Just because I prefer FPP doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy TPP as well. Get off your high horse and have fun. Or not and just be grumpy for the rest of your life. 

Yeah it definitely has to do with gun skill. The game runs just on par FPP as it does TPP. It's just harder and the casuals would rather play TPP and since more people are in TPP and not enough in FPP, forces us FPP guys to play TPP cause we don't want to wait as well. My friend even told me one time that he doesn't want to play FPP because it's too hard and you can't see shit. We never play FPP when I'm with him. 

In FPP, when you see someone, they usually see you as well. In TPP, you can know where someone's exact position is without ever exposing yourself. Casuals prefer this. 

Edited by FinestNoob 360

1 hour ago, FinestNoob 360 said:

Yeah it definitely has to do with gun skill. The game runs just on par FPP as it does TPP. It's just harder and the casuals would rather play TPP and since more people are in TPP and not enough in FPP, forces us FPP guys to play TPP cause we don't want to wait as well. My friend even told me one time that he doesn't want to play FPP because it's too hard and you can't see shit. We never play FPP when I'm with him. 

In FPP, when you see someone, they usually see you as well. In TPP, you can know where someone's exact position is without ever exposing yourself. Casuals prefer this. 

If that’s the case then those that left FPP because of lack of “gun skill” were never really true FPPers in the first place and were bound to eventually leave to TPP anyway. There was a healthy enough FPP base in the beginning that I think those that switched because of lack of “gun skill” were very few. FPP would have never been as heathy as it was in the beginning if it was all just “casuals” trying it out and deciding they didn’t like it. And also FPP would have died out a lot faster than it did if that were the case. FPP died off because people were sick of the rendering issues and noticeable frame drops compared to TPP. Then when it became harder to find a FPP match, guys like me who don't have a lot of time to sit and wait chose to switch to TPP. I will still try to queue up a FPP match once in a while when I have a little extra time just to see if I can get into one. But I don’t even remember the last time I was able to play FPP. I miss it. But I’ve come to terms with the fact that it may never come back until either cross play happens (temporary fix) or BH can obtain both rendering fixes AND fps increases simultaneously. Which might only be possible with the next gen console. But even then, look at pc. They have good rendering and way more frames than console and FPP is still dying. Slowly. But it’s dying.

15 minutes ago, HelloDaddio said:

If that’s the case then those that left FPP because of lack of “gun skill” were never really true FPPers in the first place and were bound to eventually leave to TPP anyway. There was a healthy enough FPP base in the beginning that I think those that switched because of lack of “gun skill” were very few. FPP would have never been as heathy as it was in the beginning if it was all just “casuals” trying it out and deciding they didn’t like it. And also FPP would have died out a lot faster than it did if that were the case. FPP died off because people were sick of the rendering issues and noticeable frame drops compared to TPP. Then when it became harder to find a FPP match, guys like me who don't have a lot of time to sit and wait chose to switch to TPP. I will still try to queue up a FPP match once in a while when I have a little extra time just to see if I can get into one. But I don’t even remember the last time I was able to play FPP. I miss it. But I’ve come to terms with the fact that it may never come back until either cross play happens (temporary fix) or BH can obtain both rendering fixes AND fps increases simultaneously. Which might only be possible with the next gen console. But even then, look at pc. They have good rendering and way more frames than console and FPP is still dying. Slowly. But it’s dying.

Hmmmm for me this game runs the same TPP and FPP. Buildings still refuse to render in both, and frames drop in both. I've never noticed any significant decrease in performance from FPP than TPP. Maybe I just didn't look hard enough. Whatever the case that caused the FPP to decrease, we will never know but my main reason I don't play is due to the lack of games so for me it's due to long wait times. For my friend, it was because he found it more difficult and preferred the TPP view because it's easier for him and never gave FPP a chance. His words. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, FinestNoob 360 said:

Ive played fpp on pc and i've enjoyed it. 99% of the time im on tpp on xbox since the game runs like shit. If the fps was higher more people would play fpp.

Edited by TheCorruptDROID

9 minutes ago, TheCorruptDROID said:

Ive played fpp on pc and i've enjoyed it. 99% of the time im on tpp on xbox since the game runs like shit. If the fps was higher more people would play fpp.

Why do you play on Xbox? Not to say there's nothing wrong but the only reason I'm not on PC is cause I don't have a pc to run it lol. By the end of the year I should have enough to build one that can run it. I want to run it on ultra settings not settling for anything less. 

1 hour ago, FinestNoob 360 said:

Why do you play on Xbox? Not to say there's nothing wrong but the only reason I'm not on PC is cause I don't have a pc to run it lol. By the end of the year I should have enough to build one that can run it. I want to run it on ultra settings not settling for anything less. 

Guys don’t fight about that in this topic lol please just talk about the first person parachuting 

• Haha 1
  • RIP 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, XboxoneXPlayer09 said:

Guys don’t fight about that in this topic lol please just talk about the first person parachuting 

I also like the idea of first person parachuting, also would be cool if you could see inside the cockpit as you're flying over, I would like to see who's jumping out cause sometimes you see someone in the pregame Lobby you just want to kill lol.

58 minutes ago, XboxoneXPlayer09 said:

Uummm... are you new to the forums? You can mention anything “TPP” or “FPP” without there being a confrontation. Duuhh 

FA53BFC9-D677-45DE-8289-7D8EA3CDA932.gif

3 hours ago, FinestNoob 360 said:

I played it in one of those gaming booths. I should be getting my own in like 2 weeks