Sign in to follow this  
Xepoj0

Knocking system?

I get that ppl are a whiny bunch of.. humans but noone likes picking up a sniper, hitting someone in the head and watching them hide behind a rock to be picked up just like NOTHING HAPPEN.
At least decrease the crawl speed like alot or make ppl heal to 60-75% health as max after knocking, do smt..
Id just prefer dying on the spot than being picked up it doesnt even make me feel particularly happy or having fun.
I think alot of ppl prefer solo queue just because there's no knocking. Heck i prefer it even if 3 friends are calling me to join up a squad, its bs. Make it digestable at least.
But then again, a huge number of ppl play TPP mode so this post ends being pointless to a small % of Hardcore gamers that enjoy actually trying a bit harder at smt in life.

• Like 1

There is so little tactics when playing squads aswell, everyone keeps together just so they can be picked up when they get shot.
Rarely i see ppl trying to split and flank someone. Its boring.

I agree that squads need help with the knocking system, in Duos it's fine because you can push easy with one knock but not in squads.

If it was up to me there would be no down state, once you're dead, you're dead. If that is too much for people, a system where you can be revived once but you only get 75% health back. After that if you get downed again, that's it. I'm sure this would not be a popular thing though.

2 minutes ago, Revolver_Ocelot said:

If it was up to me there would be no down state, once you're dead, you're dead. If that is too much for people, a system where you can be revived once but you only get 75% health back. After that if you get downed again, that's it. I'm sure this would not be a popular thing though.

I laughed when i read not popular thing tho, but thats what games become today, just being cool and not thinking much about stuff that matters, i mean we got emotes at least amirite.

23 hours ago, Xepoj0 said:

I get that ppl are a whiny bunch of.. humans but noone likes picking up a sniper, hitting someone in the head and watching them hide behind a rock to be picked up just like NOTHING HAPPEN.
At least decrease the crawl speed like alot or make ppl heal to 60-75% health as max after knocking, do smt..
Id just prefer dying on the spot than being picked up it doesnt even make me feel particularly happy or having fun.
I think alot of ppl prefer solo queue just because there's no knocking. Heck i prefer it even if 3 friends are calling me to join up a squad, its bs. Make it digestable at least.
But then again, a huge number of ppl play TPP mode so this post ends being pointless to a small % of Hardcore gamers that enjoy actually trying a bit harder at smt in life.

Then don't play squads and/or don't use a sniper so your not there to finish them.

Also, I am going to bet that every time you get knocked and revived, you heal up and continue on like it didn't happen just like the rest of us, so don't be hypocritical.

• RIP 1

I remember when people bought games, played them and that was it. No whining to the devs, no complaining that they should of done this or done that.

This is the way the game was intended to be, let's just leave it at that. Nobody wants to get downed and then watch their teammates play for 30 minutes because someone hiding in a bush took their head with a kar98. Not even in a gun fight, just shot in the ass. Squads and duos would become obsolete if that was the case.

But the 75% health thing isnt a bad idea, i dont agree with it but its a decent enough idea.

• Like 1