From what i remember there isn't actually anything in the matchmaking knowing what region you live i n right?

It basically just match you to a server where you have ok ping, right?

I don't understand why i am matched with AS people in EU during Prime time

Playing Sanhok TPP....

I don't get it.

Guy kille me just now with chineese name and season 1-9 2018 he played on AS only... so assuming he is Asian...

Guess it's no big problem but it happen from time to time and i doubt we have similar ping to the server...

• Like 2

Yap, it calls "Ping based matchmaking".

But it doenst work at all.

Much worse is, the devs srsly believe that we dont get matched with high ping Player. And i am not Talking About the player

which are alloud to Play on our Server. There is a System where we can Play with Friends round da world. And i am fine About that.

It' was a compromise between "ban all high ping Player, and the old System where evreyone could connect to evreywhere.

But like it said, it doesnt work in the end as it should be.

As Long enough People with the same ping do search a match, they will get matched together.

But we do have many Slots left, so that People from far away are also get matched with us.

Its close to impossible that evreyone of them are using the "friend Lobby System"

I dont know why, but they dont know their own game.

Its my last Point on the wishlist of pubg……. We got evreything else or Things are in Progress. But, this Point is 

so nessesary because our game expierince is very weak on europe tpp…..

Should i now start to Play fpp to let the chinese alone on europe tpp ?

I dont want that……..   😫

Sry for my weak english.

Best regards

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, sgt_gh0st said:

From what i remember there isn't actually anything in the matchmaking knowing what region you live i n right?

Playing Sanhok TPP....

I don't get it.

Guy kille me just now with chineese name and season 1-9 2018 he played on AS only... so assuming he is Asian...

Guess it's no big problem but it happen from time to time and i doubt we have similar ping to the server...

At the bottom of the screen it'll tell you what region you're in.

- na

- eu

- as

etc.

Edited by Rev0verDrive

40 minutes ago, Rev0verDrive said:

At the bottom of the screen it'll tell you what region you're in.

- na

- eu

- as

etc.

Yeah i know where I am playing... but not why AS people is on EU at prime time...

4 hours ago, sgt_gh0st said:

Playing Sanhok TPP....

I don't get it.

TPP is probably the answer. 

1 minute ago, CAttack said:

TPP is probably the answer. 

huh how is that the answer, i mean... why??

There is no small playerbase in EU TPP Sanhok for sure...

So it happen again, this guy killed me now in my last round

https://pubg.op.gg/user/seven_xiaop

Not at all cheating, but same there, all his seasons 1-9 in 2018 he played on AS server...

• Like 1

Just now, sgt_gh0st said:

huh how is that the answer, i mean... why??

There is no small playerbase in EU TPP Sanhok for sure...

So it happen again, this guy killed me now in my last round

https://pubg.op.gg/user/seven_xiaop

Not at all cheating, but same there, all his seasons 1-9 in 2018 he played on AS server...

I would guess when its not prime time in AS then as most of them play TPP they could be using tricks like VPN to get into servers around the world. Its matchmaking that is at fault for allowing them to join.

• Like 2

My last 4 games. 3 of them i got killed by asians……. 

Warning i do not say that this guys were cheating. Just an evidence of high ping Player on europe.

First Game

1707596998_Firstgame.png.cd031e9cbe8c56bc6a035420327706c8.png

Second Game

957117785_Secondgame.png.4f6a7c5c3a5211c431b5a52f3098ac42.png

Last Game. It was insane...… The last 4 Squad was all asians……...

I am so tired About that………… 😞

1571832173_Lastgame.png.a04dd48225abe27e4640241fda958722.png

• RIP 1

Posted (edited)

Just now matched vs this guy https://pubg.op.gg/user/douyu-2210156-su

Season 4-9 he played mainly only AS

Currently 724,456 people playing, do EU TPP Really need to be filled from out of region people to get 100 people on Sanhok?

6s waittime,

@Takarii is it possible Sweden and AS players are matched to the same server because of similar ping ???

edit, wow just checked the guy closer, ranked #3 play 6 seasons in AS almost only, then hes on EU servers.... ??

Would be nice to understand how the matchmaking actually works and even nicer if we could see the ping of the enemy players in replay or something

Edited by sgt_gh0st

@Takarii

It wasn´t / isn´t a secret that People from China did / do use a vpn to connect to diffrent regions.

The example of Ghost takes away the possibility that the friend Lobbying system, allows people to connect to our servers.

Pls contact the devs About the nessecary improvement / adjustment, of the ping based matchmaking.

Evreyone would benefit from a strictly ping Limit of, for example, 150.

Even people from oceania or other weak regions, still could connect to server far away.

As Long the ping isnt above the Limit, the system could find a match outsite of their own one.

That would prevent that people from china could use the oceania region, to get matched on europe or whereever

As you can see, there is no reason why we shouldnt get that huge importan Change to increase our experience dramaticly.

We cant take this any longer…..

Pls safe the TPP mode in europe.

Thanks for the time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AdamIrish said:

Atleast you can play. I keep getting the below. Peak time. EU ttp

IMG_20190518_230323.jpg.2086c7cc6568c66632204f6bce6bdaf6.jpg

Daymn... where do you live man? Ireland?

On 5/19/2019 at 2:05 PM, Jayfrog said:

@Takarii

It wasn´t / isn´t a secret that People from China did / do use a vpn to connect to diffrent regions.

The example of Ghost takes away the possibility that the friend Lobbying system, allows people to connect to our servers.

Pls contact the devs About the nessecary improvement / adjustment, of the ping based matchmaking.

Evreyone would benefit from a strictly ping Limit of, for example, 150.

Even people from oceania or other weak regions, still could connect to server far away.

As Long the ping isnt above the Limit, the system could find a match outsite of their own one.

That would prevent that people from china could use the oceania region, to get matched on europe or whereever

As you can see, there is no reason why we shouldnt get that huge importan Change to increase our experience dramaticly.

We cant take this any longer…..

Pls safe the TPP mode in europe.

Thanks for the time.

@Takarii

Could we get any Reply to that importan case ?

I dont know any player who not think like this, except he Plays fpp…..

Safe our game expierince !!!!!!

On 5/19/2019 at 2:28 PM, sgt_gh0st said:

Daymn... where do you live man? Ireland?

Yep

Happens every time I try to play with my mates from NA. Ofc I keep asking posts on here asking for support but they only wanna help when it involves warning ppl for calling out hackers 

2 minutes ago, AdamIrish said:

Yep

Happens every time I try to play with my mates from NA. Ofc I keep asking posts on here asking for support but they only wanna help when it involves warning ppl for calling out hackers 

Ah that explains a bit NA seem to have issues with playerbase i assume..

Posted (edited)
On 5/19/2019 at 5:05 AM, Jayfrog said:

@Takarii

*All* Chinese players use a VPN to connect to ANY server. China doesn't have a server in their actual country (the game is banned in China, thus, no server). 

Edited by whysoheavyhanded
  • Confused 1

53 minutes ago, whysoheavyhanded said:

*All* Chinese players use a VPN to connect to ANY server. China doesn't have a server in their actual country (the game is banned in China, thus, no server). 

And that is our fault ? Why should we also suffer from the decisions of China ?

They still have a enough Server close to China.

AS, SEA, Japan, Korea ?

People from oceania are welcome because there is no Region close to them. They also do not have that much Player.

Wouldnt be a big deal

I never ever would Play on Server that far away….. Not even for my self, (due the massive inputlag).

I wouldn't complain if they had a decent ping. The topic "cheating" is no longer the topic for me. In CSGO my playing experience is not much better.

But that also would decrease, and PUBG would be again that game as it was Long time ago.

We are tired……. 😞

VPN is the best.....China number one. 

My current favorite is spanish speaking streamers VPNing onto the NA server with 150+ ping.  I. love. desync.