Sign in to follow this  
sgt_gh0st

Sometimes Motorcycle damage acts wierd?

I admit i was surprised to even survive the fall... but then it just had to think about it for a while, then decided, nah, im gonna blow up...

Live footage 8:25 -->

• Haha 3

man, that just made my afternoon :D

It was all I could do not to spit Coke across my laptop!

Had that happen a few times to myself and it's a second of rage and then you have to laugh at it. Out of interest, are you playing with the standard key bindings? I switch out the lean back one and that reduced my out of control crashes by about 70%

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, fobyac said:

man, that just made my afternoon :D

It was all I could do not to spit Coke across my laptop!

Had that happen a few times to myself and it's a second of rage and then you have to laugh at it. Out of interest, are you playing with the standard key bindings? I switch out the lean back one and that reduced my out of control crashes by about 70%

Nope def not default settings but i have no problems controling the bike... usually... i think i fucked up in this one mainly because i was still trying to find a good line through the obstacles while doing that lill-jump :S

This happend some time ago, ok i hit the stone in like 100km/h but look at the bike health going down bit by bit...

I think it's recorded in a bit slowmo but i remember it felt very odd when it happened it took like a seccond or two before it blew up xD

what is this weird thing where you see your character from behind? i always see from my characters eyes. cant comprehend. my brain is shutting down now.

6 hours ago, r0eladn said:

what is this weird thing where you see your character from behind? i always see from my characters eyes. cant comprehend. my brain is shutting down now.

LoL.... TPP 4-ever ❤️

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, sgt_gh0st said:

Nope def not default settings but i have no problems controling the bike... usually... i think i fucked up in this one mainly because i was still trying to find a good line through the obstacles while doing that lill-jump

Just slam the handbrake and do a hard turn when in panic. Almost always saves my day from biking accidents (minus failed aerial stunts). Going full stop is usually better than dying :).

Not sure if that would help from such hard front wheel dip though.

Edited by Biochemikas
  • Like 1