Lawlesspluto

Parachute “improvement” player select opening all the way to ground.

I think they should allow the player to select in settings; auto-parachute opening as it is now, or player decides when to open the parachute all the way to the ground. This would allow the player to get much lower to the ground before popping the chute, like a real tactical fighter. Over time this could become a real skill. It would also be possible to die if you don’t open the chute soon enough. 

removing the auto open would remove the afk players quite effectively

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, fobyac said:

huh?

They manage to make a bot to play for you (or macro),  i think it would be able to press the "open chute" button too xD

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

...Or, you know... learn the current mechanic that is used...

I have a feeling you posted this because, "some how at least 1 person hits the ground, in the area, that you are trying to landing in first"...

Edited by ZMBU
you, trying.

1 minute ago, sgt_gh0st said:

huh?

They manage to make a bot to play for you (or macro),  i think it would be able to press the "open chute" button too xD

Fair point. 

I didn't go past my initial thought on the topic - not at the bottom of my first coffee yet :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, fobyac said:

Fair point. 

I didn't go past my initial thought on the topic - not at the bottom of my first coffee yet :D

Even the best make errors... i heard LOL

Maby should be able to remove botters by not getting any SP/BP if you die like... over #50 or something

A bit harsh maby for the hot droppers but i mean it's a BR game, i assume the point still is surviving ;D

Or that you need a few interactions in the game like open a door, jump through a window, pick up 5 items

Something like that maby... but then again... AFK'ers helped me many times complete stupid melee missions so who am i to complain xD

edit: The only thing i really hate about cheaters playing AFK is that they only get temp banned the 2 first busts and can get the Survival rewards "for free" while i have to grind pretty much inhumane much :S

Edited by sgt_gh0st

2 hours ago, sgt_gh0st said:

. but then again... AFK'ers helped me many times complete stupid melee missions so who am i to complain xD

Pretty much the main reason I don't have a problem with AFK'ers :)

If people want to game the system for BP's / survival rewards I'm ok with that. AFK'ers at least aren't hacking and there's rarely more than a couple per round too.

6 minutes ago, fobyac said:

Pretty much the main reason I don't have a problem with AFK'ers :)

If people want to game the system for BP's / survival rewards I'm ok with that. AFK'ers at least aren't hacking and there's rarely more than a couple per round too.

Yeah but for a skinwhore like me it feel very unfair they get them for free and i have to work like crazy for it =(

ZMBU, if your implying I’m suggesting this because someone beat me to the ground...not at all. I have over 3k hours & have no problem w the current parachute mechanic; I’m actually pretty good at hitting tight spots. & I’m not even really thinking about advantage, I just like the idea of the control, even though eventually there would be advantage once your technique was perfected. You could come in at a steep angle & pull earlier from the speed or come in like a wing suit jumper at a shallow angle & pull later, closer to the ground. Also, A - Unless your wearing a altimeter connected to the rip cord that auto pulls, which would be out of place hi-tech for this game, auto-open doesn’t exist in reality, unless your attached to a cord like in WWII, in the plane that pulls when you leave the door, but that’s 500-1000’ from the plane, not 5k’ off the ground. B - & whether you should have this or that shouldn’t depend on what cheaters will do; cheaters r soulless sub-humans & not worth accounting for.

18 hours ago, fobyac said:

That would be one of the funniest things to see happen every game. It just would not get old. Lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Avohei said:

That would be one of the funniest things to see happen every game. It just would not get old. Lol

Oh definitely. Worth jumping with them just to see the carnage :D