With my usual playmates generally unavailable and the general tone of solos these days I think I'm ready to play all those games sitting on my hard drive. Red Dead 2, Final Fantasy, soon Borderlands 3...

It was fun. Maybe in a few months.

And a clip on the way out...

Sorry there buddy: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/pajama-dad/video/74770231

• Like 7

Enjoy the other games. 

I generally feel there’s too many people looking for a reason not to play this, as opposed to finding more reasons to stay. 

I enjoy this game far more than most FPS these days (and I have played a LOT over the years). 

Lots of my regular squaddies are gone, but I keep playing on solo. 

Some games i tear my remaining hair out, others I am on fire, so it’s actually keeping me motivated knowing that I can go from first player dead dropping hot, to dropping hot and being the last man standing within a few games. 

You’ll be back. 

• Like 6

I feel exactly the same. LFGs are just not like your own group. And I will be heading away from pupg for a few months also. Red dead 2 for me haven't played anything other than pupg since launch. I'm just not feeling pupg anymore.

1 hour ago, pajama dad said:

With my usual playmates generally unavailable and the general tone of solos these days I think I'm ready to play all those games sitting on my hard drive. Red Dead 2, Final Fantasy, soon Borderlands 3...

50 minutes ago, RedKing Negan said:

I feel exactly the same. LFGs are just not like your own group. And I will be heading away from pupg for a few months also. Red dead 2 for me haven't played anything other than pupg since launch. I'm just not feeling pupg anymore.

Right before the new update? 😢

I still have a group of 6 or so but there’s always just 3 of us online never seem to have a fourth we mostly just goof off and have fun avg a win or 2 a week recently all mid to late 30’s play almost nightly from 10-12 central time NA. So any guys who lost thier friends and need new ones let me know👍 Random 4ths are mostly useless. Gt: mellow chef 33 

• Like 4

I know how you feel, I haven't really played PUBG at all in the past 2 months. I was die hard for this game but I've been playing other games including apex. The few times I've played PUBG it's been mostly frustrating. I'll be trying out the pts and live update though to see how it is.

Sadly no forum match for me tonight, got a craw boil going on. But I also feel the pull to the other games on my SSD. Might try and see if I can survive longer than a week in The Long Dark. :P

I can’t stop playing.

Have no interest in  “story mode” games anymore. They just seem to be one horde mode after another and it bores me.

I’ll take pubg and it flawed multiplayer any day. 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, MajorClagNut said:

@pajama dad you should play in the forum matches tonight as a send off 👍

Agreed. A Pajama dad vs Clag Nut predetermined “Lets go to ______ location and fight” would be epic.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, hugeAXE WOUND said:

I can’t stop playing.

Have no interest in  “story mode” games anymore. They just seem to be one horde mode after another and it bores me.

I'm the same, can't remember the last time i played a "campaign" game tbh, beating AI gives me zero satisfaction.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, pajama dad said:

I'm sure you have had a great ride on PUBG! I hope you will enjoy your other games, I tried and failed. 

Hope to see you a day on THE BATTLEGROUND!

😉Enjoy!

11 hours ago, pajama dad said:

I feel the same way but I'm not all that interested in any other games at the moment. I'm hoping for a Modern Warfare 2 Remaster in October and I may start slowly slipping away from Pubg, if not for anything else but nostalgia. At the least, it would give my blood pressure a break from top 10 situations 

Posted (edited)

I quit for three months and surprisingly I finally completed the last of us. I didn't expect to be back ever. But lo and behold a trial run revealed a vastly improved pubg. There is a high probability that you'll be back too. Like 83% or something.

Edited by Plykmadsen
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, MajorClagNut said:

@pajama dad you should play in the forum matches tonight as a send off 👍

That would be fun. I don't know if my family schedule allows.

1 hour ago, Plykmadsen said:

I quit for three months and surprisingly I finally completed the last of us. I didn't expect to be back ever. But lo and behold a trial run revealed a vastly improved pubg. There is a high probability that you'll be back too. Like 83% or something.

Yeah. probably after I finish the other games I've neglected.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, hugeAXE WOUND said:

I’ll take pubg and it flawed multiplayer any day. 

5 hours ago, Goofy The Scot said:

I'm the same, can't remember the last time i played a "campaign" game tbh, beating AI gives me zero satisfaction.

The only story mode I've played, in any game since CoD MW2, is Red Dead 2 but I've barely made any progress in that either - because of pubg.

Edited by ColonicBoom
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ColonicBoom said:

The only story mode I've played, in any game since CoD MW2, is Red Dead 2 but I've barely made any progress in that either - because of pubg.

I loved the MW campaigns along with BO 1 and 2, but since getting into Battlefield mp I never play anything but online.

Pubg is a step up again from bf and I find I can’t go back to the mindless meat grind and infinite lives as it creates no sense of pressure or value.

• Like 1

Ive been splitting my time between pubg and the golf club 2019... closest thing to tiger woods from years back. Pubg is still tops though, no game gives the rush as pubg does. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, spanker63 said:

Ive been splitting my time between pubg and the golf club 2019... closest thing to tiger woods from years back. Pubg is still tops though, no game gives the rush as pubg does. 

Ive just started playing Golf Club today......really enjoying it. I have some fantastic trousers 😂

• Like 1

I haven’t had people to play with in months now. You will enjoy RDR2 I played it right when it came out, what an awesome game. But I still do play solo’s and custom games. Just sucks that nobody has mics and lands all over the place when I play customs. GG’s dude. 

17 hours ago, mellow chef 33 said:

I still have a group of 6 or so but there’s always just 3 of us online never seem to have a fourth we mostly just goof off and have fun avg a win or 2 a week recently all mid to late 30’s play almost nightly from 10-12 central time NA. So any guys who lost thier friends and need new ones let me know👍 Random 4ths are mostly useless. Gt: mellow chef 33 

I just had a baby so havent been on as much as normal but when I am on I play the same time as you and love to be the 4th on a squad actually working together. Playing with randoms that dont communicate are the worst. GT = Irate Primates 

5 hours ago, ColonicBoom said:

Exact same way, it's a good game but 10 min in I always feel like I'd rather be playing PUBG.

Best idea for a game. Worst game makers to do so. Its sad

• Like 1

I've been playing other games for more than a whole year now waiting for PUBG to get better. I play it every few updates and see progress but PUBG still hasn't gotten anywhere close for me to spend a lot of time with it. They need to increase framerate, fix desync, and do something about the terible right stick feeling. I am addicted to F1 2018 currently. Got to make Mclaren competitive!