Sign in to follow this  
ErangelFTW

Middle East (EU) Servers

I still can't believe this company cannot comprehend that the Middle East is not in Europe. Time and time again you just cannot understand that with them being so far away from the servers based in Europe, rubber banding issues, bullets not registering, dying between 2-5 seconds later, shit not loading in so they shoot you through a rock, teleporting, the list goes on and on. There's a trending theme here whenever something like one of the above happens I check where they are from. To no surprise they are from the Middle East. Pretty sure you can find tons and tons of clips (I have loads myself).

What I am mainly asking is, why the fuck won't you respond to this problem? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/18/2019 at 1:02 AM, ErangelFTW said:

I still can't believe this company cannot comprehend that the Middle East is not in Europe. Time and time again you just cannot understand that with them being so far away from the servers based in Europe, rubber banding issues, bullets not registering, dying between 2-5 seconds later, shit not loading in so they shoot you through a rock, teleporting, the list goes on and on. There's a trending theme here whenever something like one of the above happens I check where they are from. To no surprise they are from the Middle East. Pretty sure you can find tons and tons of clips (I have loads myself).

What I am mainly asking is, why the fuck won't you respond to this problem? 

This has been a problem for a while they don’t take no notice what so ever it’s a joke and Iv played against you before it was on squads and we all landed at paradise and I blinked for a second then next thing I was killed by you haha