Sign in to follow this  
smudgegard

PLEASE remove auto server, OC is dead and toxic.

SO over waiting 4 minutes to get a game with 41 people in it. There's a short window where we get full servers but still a long wait time. Why cant I just chose where I want to play?

• RIP 1

Because desync is horrible as it is, we don't need OC players to add to it.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, fSucee said:

Because its all about you NA guys right?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, fSucee said:

Besides there is only a handful of us left, chances are you wont have any of us in your server anyways.

4 minutes ago, smudgegard said:

Because its all about you NA guys right?

Nah, I'm EU, I don't have FPP matches for example, so it's not "all about us". I still don't need your lag in my game, I've seen how messed up it is when the game accidentally puts me to OC.

1 minute ago, fSucee said:

Nah, I'm EU, I don't have FPP matches for example, so it's not "all about us". I still don't need your lag in my game, I've seen how messed up it is when the game accidentally puts me to OC.

Well you have nothing to worry about then, I want NA back. You can keep EU all to yourself.

Made a video about this (from the perspective of an EU player). 

@PUBG_Andymh5 did respond to it by saying the team were looking into it but I didn’t see it mentioned in the patch notes for the forthcoming update. Hopefully they fix it soon.

1 hour ago, fSucee said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but they already do get moved onto the NA server. 

I was playing yesterday as a random in squads, my local region is the eu. Pubg xbox decides to put me on the NA server with 3 other randoms one of which was either from Australia or New Zealand. 

13 minutes ago, x1337LEE1337x said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but they already do get moved onto the NA server. 

I was playing yesterday as a random in squads, my local region is the eu. Pubg xbox decides to put me on the NA server with 3 other randoms one of which was either from Australia or New Zealand. 

Yeah OC solo Tpp is the only mode that's locked.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Nightscope74 said:

Yeah OC solo Tpp is the only mode that's locked.

Yep, all the Solo TPP servers are locked I think.

Stop sooking for gods sake. 

I am happy to get games on OC, even if it means a few minutes wait. 

NA desync is atrocious and I’ll only play it if it throws me there. 

OC is not dead, and not toxic, perhaps it’s just you?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, TheRegulator81 said:

Stop sooking for gods sake. 

I am happy to get games on OC, even if it means a few minutes wait. 

NA desync is atrocious and I’ll only play it if it throws me there. 

OC is not dead, and not toxic, perhaps it’s just you?

Sry bro, its not just me, or the 20 guys I reg play with... OC has a heavy pop of players that are dare I say it, cheats. No names specifically of course but there are plenty, and that's not just speculation or salt, its fact. I can 1000% confirm several of the top of my head, like I said toxic. When you run into these guys match after match it gets a little "get me the F$^& outta here". I can t stand it, I feel like I get a better, enjoyable experience playing on NA, even with the high latency.

1 hour ago, smudgegard said:

Sry bro, its not just me, or the 20 guys I reg play with... OC has a heavy pop of players that are dare I say it, cheats. No names specifically of course but there are plenty, and that's not just speculation or salt, its fact. I can 1000% confirm several of the top of my head, like I said toxic. When you run into these guys match after match it gets a little "get me the F$^& outta here". I can t stand it, I feel like I get a better, enjoyable experience playing on NA, even with the high latency.

What kinda cheating are you talking about mate? I'm OC and experience some iffy stuff from time to time but have always just put it down to getting outplayed, me sucking, or maybe a little bit of lag/desynch. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jase said:

What kinda cheating are you talking about mate? I'm OC and experience some iffy stuff from time to time but have always just put it down to getting outplayed, me sucking, or maybe a little bit of lag/desynch. 

I know three guys, you would know them or at least their GT's that use K&M, I bombed their party once and they were in the middle of discussing settings for the xim apex, helping another out that just started to use it. Cat outta the bag right there. One of them was my buddy and I just thought he was a really good player, using Xim the whole time. So from there conversations were started about who is and who isnt etc.. Like I said there are many, and some of the OC "really good" players are among them. Also a couple confirmed radar uses, modded controllers and it goes on.. Quite saddening and its seems there no much that can be done about them :( So I just want to get away from them, hence remove auto server, OC is toxic...

• Haha 1