Sign in to follow this  
abdksa9

Report: the JOKER SKIN Jewelry disappeared After update 1.11

i can't believe this thing, I just return to the game to hit 6k in the Survive point, to see my JOKER skin Jewelry disappeared completely...

I am sure the Jewelry was removed in the last update 1.11

I feel I got scammed, i hope this is a bug, not part of the optimize things.

i used to switch to the first person to show the Dead players in my team my Jewelry.

@Takarii

2019-05-17_12-21-28.jpg

DrlUYqHU0AAqOKL.jpg

• Like 1
  • RIP 1

On 5/17/2019 at 4:41 PM, Munnyyaa said:

Should of got the Harley skin it’s better 

yah Harley skin Jewelry not removed.. but Why the JOKER SKIN Jewelry removed....the JOKER is my Favorit skin

@PUBG_Andymh5

• RIP 1

Just noticed this as well, my favorite part of the costume. This needs addressing ASAP considering we paid real currency for this skin!

7 hours ago, famousdugan said:

Just noticed this as well, my favorite part of the costume. This needs addressing ASAP considering we paid real currency for this skin!

its happen in Xbox also, the rings are missing....another guy reported this on the Xbox Bug Reports, but still have no answer from @PUBG_Andymh5 and @Takarii

some people take skins vary seriously, and I am one of them, I like to buy the most expensive skin or Rare skins and use them 99% in the game, i have all the season 1 skins, but i go with the JOKER SKIN all the time, 

the problem is when the JOKER SKIN was in the Market, the Rings was part om the SKIN, and we pay for this, and after 2 Month the Rings was removed, i hope this is a bug,

• Like 1
  • RIP 2

Same, I play in fpp alot and my hands are the only part of the costume visible to me 90% of the time. Probably gonna be pretty hesitant to purchase the next skin they release considering they can alter them whenever they want without notice. Hopefully this is a glitch and they'll fix it cause I cant see any legitimate reason to take them away.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, famousdugan said:

Same, I play in fpp alot and my hands are the only part of the costume visible to me 90% of the time. Probably gonna be pretty hesitant to purchase the next skin they release considering they can alter them whenever they want without notice. Hopefully this is a glitch and they'll fix it cause I cant see any legitimate reason to take them away.

yah man, i was in 5,300 Survival point, I decided to return to the game and work to get 6000 Survival point on 16 May, but when I saw the Rings are missing i got upset, and my motivation to get 6000 Survival point evaporation...

i will complete my Investigation in this Case, I am scared that the Rings are missing also in the PC version.

• RIP 2

12 hours ago, abdksa9 said:

its happen in Xbox also, the rings are missing....another guy reported this on the Xbox Bug Reports, but still have no answer from @PUBG_Andymh5 and @Takarii

some people take skins vary seriously, and I am one of them, I like to buy the most expensive skin or Rare skins and use them 99% in the game, i have all the season 1 skins, but i go with the JOKER SKIN all the time, 

the problem is when the JOKER SKIN was in the Market, the Rings was part om the SKIN, and we pay for this, and after 2 Month the Rings was removed, i hope this is a bug,

Hey, sorry for the late reply.  I have reported this bug to the dev team.  Thanks for reporting!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hey, sorry for the late reply.  I have reported this bug to the dev team.  Thanks for reporting!

Thanks for reporting this Case to the dev team, 

• Like 1
  • RIP 2