I admit, I come to cry here.

I'm on the last mission of challenge, for the skin toxic (Beryl) And my conclusion is that this weapon is a fucking madness, insane recoil, if you do not have a compensator, and grip, forget this weapon. Really hard to contol.

Can you decrease slightly the recoil?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, xliebheart said:

...this weapon is a fucking madness, insane recoil, if you do not have a compensator, and grip, forget this weapon. Really hard to contol....

I'm pretty sure that is the point of it... Hard to control but worth it if you can.

• Like 1

1 час назад, ZMBU сказал:

Hard to control but worth it if you can.

And it's still worse, than M416, which is way simplier to control. Really, such a complicated weapon must have at least slightly better DPS.

Iagree that the recoil is a little too high. Even though it's fully equipped

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, xliebheart said:

if you do not have a compensator, and grip, forget this weapon. Really hard to contol.

That's the point of the grip and a compensator. M4 is terrible as well without attachments.

Making every gun an AK is boring.

Edited by Destru
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, dmitryfx said:

And it's still worse, than M416, which is way simplier to control. Really, such a complicated weapon must have at least slightly better DPS.

The Beryl has better Damage Per Shot compared to the M416 at all ranges... Bullet drop for 7.62 is worse than 5.56... Damage Per Second is different, could you pull those stats up for review?

37 minutes ago, dmitryfx said:

Pretty sure it's time to kill is the best in the game already!

Posted (edited)

I can't do with the Beryl what I do on a consistent base with the m416.

Maybe I get lucky and manage that good spray here and there but, most of the time, it's either:

a) shoot like mad and empty the clip hitting everywhere but the target;

b) shoot slowly and hit, actually negating much of it dps...

But for some reason, I like to use it :) 

Edited by SoulbringerITA

Beryl packs a strong punch. Its high damage and high rate of fire needs high recoil that is harder to master in order for it to be balanced. I love it and I love the aggressive way you need to pull your mouse down when you start firing in order to control the beast. It's loud and mean sound is scary, sometimes for both myself and my enemy 😁

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, dmitryfx said:

Beryl has best DPS comparing to the other world spawn AR's . Even drop weapon AUG is useless against it in certain range.

What does dps mean if you don't hit your shots? People look into dps way too much. beryl would need a little higher recoil to be balances yes, perhaps but the increased dps it has does not justify this recoil. A little higher would be ok, but to the point where most people don't even use it or exchange it as soon as they get something else? That is not balanced imo, think what you want

It's a miracle!!!!!!!! Finally I killed 5 enemies. Insane challege, because Beryl is very difficult to control.

Vi8OxYt.jpg

• Like 1

Congrats!

I guess all you had to do was put your mind to it and you did it. What do you think of the Beryl now?

Posted (edited)

I was so confused, at first. lol

Buff (verb): 2. INFORMAL To make (an element in a role-playing or video game) more powerful.

Subject:  "Buff the Beryl recoil."

Within the post:  "Can you decrease slightly the recoil?"

Having said that, I agree with others. The Beryl is nasty. Because, it is so powerful, the strong recoil was implemented in order to offset this factor.  If it was easy to control, everyone would use it.

Edited by Malka

5 hours ago, ZMBU said:

Congrats!

I guess all you had to do was put your mind to it and you did it. What do you think of the Beryl now?

I think the same, the weapon sounds pretty cool, if you have compensator and vertical grip is ok. But I think that need a better recoil (is my opinion).

When you see the m416, you will immediately change your weapon

2 hours ago, Malka said:

I was so confused, at first. lol

Buff (verb): 2. INFORMAL To make (an element in a role-playing or video game) more powerful.

Subject:  "Buff the Beryl recoil."

Within the post:  "Can you decrease slightly the recoil?"

Having said that, I agree with others. The Beryl is nasty. Because, it is so powerful, the strong recoil was implemented in order to offset this factor.  If it was easy to control, everyone would use it.

Jajajaja yes bro! Is my error. The correct is nerf the recoil. 

Sorry for my english 

It´s good that it´s got insane recoil because the dps is brutal but I gotta admit the difference between no attachments and decked out is huge. Without anything it´s straight up unusable even at 5m but once you´ve got some stuff on there it is tame like an m4

I'd increase recoils by like 30-40% of almost all ARs, smgs are already controllable enough as they should be, but spraying targets 50m away with a 7.62x39 and hiting 0.5m targets seems so stupid, i dont know how it looks cool to so many ppl, but most targets beyond 20m are supposed to be shot with SEMI mode on a gun.

13 hours ago, xliebheart said:

It's a miracle!!!!!!!! Finally I killed 5 enemies. Insane challege, because Beryl is very difficult to control.

Vi8OxYt.jpg

45k battle points nice :)

Posted (edited)
On 5/18/2019 at 6:43 PM, natznatz2 said:

It´s good that it´s got insane recoil because the dps is brutal but I gotta admit the difference between no attachments and decked out is huge. Without anything it´s straight up unusable even at 5m but once you´ve got some stuff on there it is tame like an m4

I got my 5 kill mission (1 m16, 2 tommygun, 6 beryl and 1 grenade kills in that game) using a suppressed (didn't find a comp) beryl with a lightweight grip (so basically no attachments to help with recoil). It's definitely doable if you put some work into it ;).

Longest beryl kill in that game was 65 meters (full auto spray while proning).

P.S. I think I actually prefer lightweight over vertical for beryl. The high recoil is really not a problem, but the high first bullet jump is what often ruins my day. Lightweight only removes that jump and does nothing else, but I feel like it really helps a lot.

Edited by Biochemikas

On 5/17/2019 at 3:40 AM, xliebheart said:

I admit, I come to cry here.

I'm on the last mission of challenge, for the skin toxic (Beryl) And my conclusion is that this weapon is a fucking madness, insane recoil, if you do not have a compensator, and grip, forget this weapon. Really hard to contol.

Can you decrease slightly the recoil?

as much as this sucks thats the whole part of the gun its hard to use and therefor only the people who put in blood sweat and tears can really use this weapon effectively. its dps is insane though.