izzo816

Sick of the teaming in solo

Does anyone ever get banned for this? They should,  im sick of the people who do this thinking its okay. Its so hush hush but its happening at an extreme rate. Then said "gamers" claim to have higher k/d and more dinners. Well shouldnt they. Something really needs to be done. 

it should just be legal you cant control how people play and how will you know if the so called teamers are really teaming maybe they just randomly met and fought it out together. 

• RIP 5

7 hours ago, BlazedInThe253 said:

... how will you know if the so called teamers are really teaming ...

Looting together is a good indication.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I spectate. So i know when someones teaming. Youre probably a teamer. It shouldnt be legal. They have duos. If i wanted to fight a team id play solo vs duo or squad. Whats wrong with playing the game the way it was intended to be played. 

• Like 3

Last night I had 5 dudes push us my squad, we died but soon realized the 5 th guy in a yeti suit actually pushed behind them when they pushed us, waited for us to die then he engaged the other squad, while his squad surrounded them as took them out. 

Its not always teaming, sometimes it’s just 

“I’m going to sneak up behind these guys and fuck their day right up” 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, RabidGofer said:

Last night I had 5 dudes push us my squad, we died but soon realized the 5 th guy in a yeti suit actually pushed behind them when they pushed us, waited for us to die then he engaged the other squad, while his squad surrounded them as took them out. 

Its not always teaming, sometimes it’s just 

“I’m going to sneak up behind these guys and fuck their day right up” 

Yeah there have been moments where I felt I was setup in solos because it seemed way to coordinated the way the situation occurred so right away I would accuse teaming only to spectate the guy kill the other person in my vicinity but boy did I get my pitchfork out right away. 

• Like 1

I can honestly say I’ve only run into teamers twice ever... that I know of. Can’t say it’s a big problem for me. But it is a bit frustrating when it does happen.

11 hours ago, izzo816 said:

I spectate. So i know when someones teaming. Youre probably a teamer. It shouldnt be legal. They have duos. If i wanted to fight a team id play solo vs duo or squad. Whats wrong with playing the game the way it was intended to be played. 

LOL look at my record not a teamer but I guess I could just be bad at teaming.

A big disadvantage for me already in duos and or squads is knowing who I can shoot when all hell breaks loose in CQC thats with the ability to see the colored dot above the team mates head thats with chat available as well. Takes a sec to identify them if not aware already and that usually is enough time for me to get sacked. In solos w/ no identifying marks which could make teaming a difficult thing to pull off.

Im like the game early on with my opinion on teaming I dont out right support it but dont condone it either. I fully expect it and dont see why some random cats cant work together- I dont think partying up and tackling solos is right but dont think that makes them undefeatable since I still see difficulties in pulling it off. 

• RIP 1

20 hours ago, BlazedInThe253 said:

it should just be legal you cant control how people play and how will you know if the so called teamers are really teaming maybe they just randomly met and fought it out together. 

6 minutes ago, BlazedInThe253 said:

LOL look at my record not a teamer but I guess I could just be bad at teaming.

A big disadvantage for me already in duos and or squads is knowing who I can shoot when all hell breaks loose in CQC thats with the ability to see the colored dot above the team mates head thats with chat available as well. Takes a sec to identify them if not aware already and that usually is enough time for me to get sacked. In solos w/ no identifying marks which could make teaming a difficult thing to pull off.

Im like the game early on with my opinion on teaming I dont out right support it but dont condone it either. I fully expect it and dont see why some random cats cant work together- I dont think partying up and tackling solos is right but dont think that makes them undefeatable since I still see difficulties in pulling it off. 

You seem like a good guy based off of your comments on the forum, but your constant defense of teaming is suspicious to say the least.

25 minutes ago, HelloDaddio said:

I can honestly say I’ve only run into teamers twice ever... that I know of. Can’t say it’s a big problem for me. But it is a bit frustrating when it does happen.

Same here. I've only seen it twice as well. The first time, they were way off in the distance so I didn't engage. The second time, I killed them and reaped the rewards from their cheating, dead bodies. Definitely two of my favorite kills since I started playing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spanker63 said:

You seem like a good guy based off of your comments on the forum, but your constant defense of teaming is suspicious to say the least.

I dont personally have a problem with it no, but understand why some would. I also dont like that the game semi promotes it. The easiest way to explain that is with the riding with the enemy achievement. It doesn't say go team up but in promotes you getting in a ride with someone. If you kill them right away you dont get the achievement, so you have to be passive at the least for a few seconds. Now after you have received the achievement nothing says you have to kill the chauffeur right away. Depending on the circumstance maybe you ride together get out at the next hot spot or not and fight or loot together.

The game set you up for this your anger in my opinion should be more with the game for promoting it. I dont see how they can stop it other than if some guys routinely run around together and they take the time to watch all the video. 

I also think guys get waxed blame teaming or hacks when they just got out played I was one of them for a bit. 

When they wear the same outfits, shoot the same players, loot the same crates, travel in same vehicle and share loot (ie. drop bandages for their team mate when damaged) I'd say they're teaming.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BlazedInThe253 said:

I dont personally have a problem with it no, but understand why some would. I also dont like that the game semi promotes it. The easiest way to explain that is with the riding with the enemy achievement. It doesn't say go team up but in promotes you getting in a ride with someone. If you kill them right away you dont get the achievement, so you have to be passive at the least for a few seconds. Now after you have received the achievement nothing says you have to kill the chauffeur right away. Depending on the circumstance maybe you ride together get out at the next hot spot or not and fight or loot together.

The game set you up for this your anger in my opinion should be more with the game for promoting it. I dont see how they can stop it other than if some guys routinely run around together and they take the time to watch all the video. 

I also think guys get waxed blame teaming or hacks when they just got out played I was one of them for a bit. 

I think teaming sucks, but I haven't been killed by any as far as I know. That being said, I don't have anger regarding the situation, but it's shady as all hell.

As for the achievement. I completed it right when it came out and I've had other players pull up to me and "offer" rides. I've only accepted once, only to dome them with a shotty about 50 yards up the road lmao.

• Like 1

Took me forever to get it actually. This clip is when I started to think I needed to ride longer or it was just glitched for me. If they dont want you teaming it should at the minimum be immediately once you are in the ride together. I dont know why I didnt have it yet I have rode with the enemy across the bridges several times as well. 

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AlvJGncobXh-mSK-4htSzeinOBAM

Had my first teaming in Erangel solo just now.  Took a couple of shots at a jeep as it was passing and he fired back so I'm thinking he switched seats but then he turns and is still shooting. "Oh...its on now" I say to me. I managed to get one but died in the reloading process. More pissed that I couldn't find any weapons in town other than a shotgun in just over 7 minutes.

Posted (edited)

Someone should create a dedicated teaming thread where you post gamertag with actual video proof and the original posts gets updated with gamertags once it's verified so when we get killed maybe we can go back to the thread and see the list if we speculate something cause most teamers tend to be the same people so the list will be long but not ridiculously long I don't think since I've only experienced teaming twice in my PUBG career.. Hmmmm someone do this right now. I'd do it but then it will be my responsibility to update the list lol don't want to be that guy. 

Edited by FinestNoob 360

27 minutes ago, FinestNoob 360 said:

Someone should create a dedicated teaming thread where you post gamertag with actual video proof and the original posts gets updated with gamertags once it's verified so when we get killed maybe we can go back to the thread and see the list if we speculate something cause most teamers tend to be the same people so the list will be long but not ridiculously long I don't think since I've only experienced teaming twice in my PUBG career.. Hmmmm someone do this right now. I'd do it but then it will be my responsibility to update the list lol don't want to be that guy. 

I didn't even report them. To much work. Besides that,  I didn't actually care about it so much. Should of been 2 easy kills if I actually played it better. I was thrown off balance.  I wonder if I'll get reprimanded if I posted the video under WHERE DID THAT OTHER GUY COME  FROM?

With the various game modes, there's no reason at all for teaming in solo. When I game solo, my tactics are different. I had a guy that I found out later was 'baiting' me. He was moving around, doing over-obvious peeking at a distance. I came out of a building, was maneuvering closer to him - behind a wall - and then ended up getting shot from another dude that was behind me. Total setup. If I was in any other game mode, I would have obviously been more careful, knowing there could be teammates elsewhere. THIS is why it should be insta-ban for teaming in solo.

I was still not sure WTF was going on, until the guy that killed me, that was looting my body, was joined by the other guy. Have a screen shot, don't know if reporting will do anything.

On 5/17/2019 at 5:53 PM, BlazedInThe253 said:

Took me forever to get it actually. This clip is when I started to think I needed to ride longer or it was just glitched for me. If they dont want you teaming it should at the minimum be immediately once you are in the ride together. I dont know why I didnt have it yet I have rode with the enemy across the bridges several times as well. 

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AlvJGncobXh-mSK-4htSzeinOBAM

who waits in a boat till the 'enemy' has the  crate weapon then goes to sail them back to shore. that clips well suspicious and im sure you killed them for that reason, i dont agree with teaming as its giving them an advantage  in winning when everyone else is grinding alone to get that dinner its easier when you have someone else watching your back making sure you dont get flanked etc , the team setup being solo, duos and squads is set that way for a reason teaming in solo i agree with the ban system but i highly doubt they even ban anyone for doing it. the proper teaming players deliberately sync up to make sure they end up in the same match. ive seen it many times thats why i never play solo anymore always duos, squads or a one man squad 

no one gets banned for this and its pathetic, and also you can not publicly out anyone for doing it, again pathetic, this game has the functionality and protection to just allow people to team as much as they wish and the same group of people have been doing it for almost a year now, i have encountered them on many occasions and reported them both via xbox complaints and also via the dedicated way on this site, and guess what?!  I LITERALLY JUST GOT triple teamed buy the EXACT SAME group. its ridiculous.

On 5/16/2019 at 4:15 PM, BlazedInThe253 said:

You love defending solo teamers don't you? You're getting pretty famous cause of that in the forum 

• Like 1

On 5/16/2019 at 9:15 PM, BlazedInThe253 said:

In what world does two players see each other and know to work together with no communication? Do they both just know subconsciously as soon as they see each other in the game? 

Trust me nobody “teams” up with anyone randomly in a solo match.

On 5/16/2019 at 3:15 PM, BlazedInThe253 said:

What?

On 5/17/2019 at 11:31 AM, BlazedInThe253 said:

Lol at you thinking that achievement promotes teaming.. no one ever decided to start teaming because of that

9 hours ago, Surfjayce said:

no one gets banned for this and its pathetic, and also you can not publicly out anyone for doing it, again pathetic, this game has the functionality and protection to just allow people to team as much as they wish and the same group of people have been doing it for almost a year now, i have encountered them on many occasions and reported them both via xbox complaints and also via the dedicated way on this site, and guess what?!  I LITERALLY JUST GOT triple teamed buy the EXACT SAME group. its ridiculous.

I sense some lies somewhere in that comment lol