Flexeh

Wow same shit different day

Started playing again recently following all the apex hype. Still love pubg but why 2 years down the road are there still as many issues as there is :( it’s sad to see.

Had the joy of finding a flare gun for the first time, had the dismay of nothing happening when I used it lol. Thought I’m supposed to get a drop, stood in the same place for 10 minutes in case the pilot got lost.

cmon guys - great game but disappointing dev team. 

• RIP 1

Air drop for the flare gun will only happen after the blue hits the first play zone. I've done this also.... Was so mad.

They can easily remedy this by making the flare gun unavailable or un-operational until it is actually usable, but you know....PUBG🤣

• Like 1

It is clearly shown on the map whether something is available through flare gun airdrops - and I think it even shows up above your minimap if you actually have the gun.

Not the most user-friendly, but not getting anything is simple player error, not the devs' or the game's fault.

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, ONE800BEATDOWN said:

They can easily remedy this by making the flare gun unavailable or un-operational until it is actually usable, but you know....PUBG🤣

I don’t even use the flare gun. I shoot em at people camping in a building lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

40 minutes ago, MrSoggyWaffle25 said:

I don’t even use the flare gun. I shoot em at people camping in a building lol

Nice. I've never even seen one🤣

8 minutes ago, ONE800BEATDOWN said:

Nice. I've never even seen one🤣

I think I’ve found em 3-4 times and only used it once for its actual purpose lol

• Like 1

Has anyone tried getting a kill with the flare gun? Does anyone know if that actually works? I haven't had a chance to try...

9 minutes ago, ASTR4L ASC3NT said:

Has anyone tried getting a kill with the flare gun? Does anyone know if that actually works? I haven't had a chance to try...

I was shot with a flare and nothing happend.

31 minutes ago, ASTR4L ASC3NT said:

Choco and Swag tested it a while back, does zero damage even with a headshot

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ONE800BEATDOWN said:

i mean why would they do that your own fault if you shoot it early or when out of the zone, its not difficult to wait till the first zone then pop the flare when your in the zone

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tomdunn1993 said:

i mean why would they do that your own fault if you shoot it early or when out of the zone, its not difficult to wait till the first zone then pop the flare when your in the zone

a simple hint on the screen should pop up on the middle of the screen when you equip it. I still have the hints turned on, too lazy to turn it off lol. Simple fix.

you Have to shoot the flare gun straight up in the air. It takes time before the chopper drops your loot/vehicle. 

Peeps so so quick to blame the game because of their own ignorance.

The only problem in this great game is the rendering issues after landing. 

1 minute ago, Zombie X said:

you Have to shoot the flare gun straight up in the air. It takes time before the chopper drops your loot/vehicle. 

Peeps so so quick to blame the game because of their own ignorance.

The only problem in this great game is the rendering issues after landing. 

SSD no rendering issues easy fix. Without one you will never get to where it's at no matter how many updates.

• Like 1

Flare guns have been in this game for a month and most people still have no clue how to actually use them. I always laugh when I here one go off in the distance 30 seconds after landing.

• Like 2

On 5/17/2019 at 1:50 AM, FinestNoob 360 said:

a simple hint on the screen should pop up on the middle of the screen when you equip it. I still have the hints turned on, too lazy to turn it off lol. Simple fix.

if you look at what the pc gets thats what console will get eventually they have made a reticle circle to show when your aiming in the right spot, not that it was difficult to shoot it right up in the air above you

On 5/17/2019 at 1:50 AM, FinestNoob 360 said:

Pretty sure if it has a one under the picture of either of the care package types you can use it.

Simply put, if you're in the blue you can get a UAZ. If you're in the 'safe' zone you can get a care package.....but only if the indicator indicates at least 1.

I think I've had 5 so far, they've always worked......my only issue has been people trying to steal my drop.

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 2:19 PM, ONE800BEATDOWN said:

but then I can't ruin someone else's day when I can't find other guns! :(