1. 1. Have you noticed it?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. How long have you noticed it for?

• Just Recently
    • 1+ Month
    • 5+ Months
    • Since it started, around a year ago.

Been a problem for some time now.  I filed a bug report back in February that evidently fell on deaf ears.  (at least no acknowledgment of it) . Here's my link to it, so no use in me repeating my issues, because they remain the same with cars. 

P.S.  Apologize for the 'damn'.  First report I tried to make posted before I was ready and couldn't edit it, so had to start over with the post.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jack_Burton said:

And having to leave cover to do this is bs.  Devs turn off the engines please.  Thanks.

Real men dont use cover, Jack.

You of all should know this, you went up against Lo Pan ffs!!

• Haha 1

vehicles are way too loud for me. My team

always goes off coms until we’re out of them. Constantly adjusting sound on headset, and then back again once we get out 

3 hours ago, caprichromis said:

I reported already this maybe 3 times, maybe one year ago... 

yeah, its frustrating how widespread this is, and the lack of attention the dev team gives it. just shows they really don't care / know how to fix this game

14 hours ago, ColonicBoom said:

Inoperable rather than fireball. I'd definitely prefer that.

I know, most of them aren't invisible but some of the textures you can explode on are ridiculous.

It's not just about the front of the vehicle clearing it though. You can still hit those textures with a motorbike and, unlike with the cars, there's no part of the bike for it to hit.

Also, I've had a vehicle blow up in a flat field before (the fields with the dirt rows), even though there's no angular terrain or elevation changes there.

And I've had a buggy explode at 0 miles an hour because it had a wheel caught against something. As soon as I tried to drive away, it started shaking and then exploded.

Oh you mean like this? 😂

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/nukeyy1/video/71210089

• Haha 1

Hold. e brake to fully stop then after you hop out of the vehicle just quickly run into it, when you touch it after exiting it shuts off 100% of the time.

@PUBG_Andymh5 can you please forward this to the dev team? i think this post has shown fairly clearly this is an issue and one that the community cares about. 

• Like 1