Sign in to follow this  
Reyivour

Multiple Suggestions To Improve Gameplay

On 5/17/2019 at 9:47 PM, xTekx_1 said:

Is this a shot at players who use the grass to hide in?

Yeah it is... you know, someone smart enough to use his surroundings to get the tactical advantage. Sounds like someone has been picked off too many times by people hiding in grass when they should have been more cautious instead. 

Posted (edited)
On 5/17/2019 at 5:31 PM, Willitz said:

Its not about being bored, I just don't like the grass being that high.

Play Miramar or Vikendi. "Problem" solved.

Edited by Biochemikas

Posted (edited)
On 5/17/2019 at 8:15 PM, Reyivour said:

Cooking grenades makes it impossible to the enemy player to survive if he doesn't know the position of his opponent.

It's also impossible to survive an AWM headshot. But you know that and you don't peek the AWM (well, at least not predictably). Same with grenades - you don't just wait for your opponent to cook the nade and toast you - you do something about it - hide behind obstacles, close a door or just push forward, putting his cooking at risk.

If you didn't see or anticipate the grenade, then opponent played it really well and deserves that kill.

If you are in a tree-fight with your opponent in the open, you either throw your nade first or you just push, or if you're a really good shot, you try to kill him the moment he shows up to throw the nade.  Better not to get into that postion at all though.

Grenade damage is definitely perfectly fine now (the high damage behind some huge obstacles is somewhat questionable and may still need minor adjustments, but that's a very different and a minor issue; and the situation is definitely much better than before when you could hide behind a signpost). The long pulling animation and even longer cooking time make them balanced and actually very situational. Grenades bring a lot of depth and compexity to the game.

Any suggestion to make grenades non-lethal is beyond laughable. That's on the same level as making bolt-action snipers to not be able to 1-shot. They would be completely useless and pointless.

Edited by Biochemikas

2 hours ago, Biochemikas said:

Play Miramar or Vikendi. "Problem" solved.

ooh the original "workaround" solution. That's nice man. Just do something else if you don't like it lol. Say that to everything

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Willitz said:

ooh the original "workaround" solution. That's nice man. Just do something else if you don't like it lol. Say that to everything

It's not a workaround. If you *personally* don't like something about a map you can choose to not play it. As I said, there are even 2 maps without the "problem". "I don't like tall grass" is not the same as "noone likes tall grass" (most ppl do).

Edited by Biochemikas

But it's not " problem solved" as you said because I like Erangel. So saying that you can play something else isa solution is not really a solution. Just expressing my opinion on grass.