Sign in to follow this  
Munnyyaa

New update news!!

Just spotted this on the Xbox forums section , look at what he said “an update is scheduled for this month”

so it is coming this month so In the next 2 weeks maybe earlier we will have the update whatever update that is , it’s good news atleast it’s not gna be next month 

026E7CB3-C05E-4C84-890F-EE2A67577ED4.png

so is this when the new season starts ? or are we gonna be waiting another 1-4 weeks after this before its starts? Ill be honest its getting kinda old at this point.Because the way its worded it sounds like basically the season will end and then we looking at testing stuff in test servers for at least a week or more , then they work to fix stuff found there...... makes it seem like season  2 isnt hitting till june. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, poohty_t said:

so is this when the new season starts ? or are we gonna be waiting another 1-4 weeks after this before its starts? Ill be honest its getting kinda old at this point.Because the way its worded it sounds like basically the season will end and then we looking at testing stuff in test servers for at least a week or more , then they work to fix stuff found there...... makes it seem like season  2 isnt hitting till june. 

I would expect the new season to arrive when the actual update goes live. The patchnotes might clarify this when they are released

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Takarii said:

I would expect the new season to arrive when the actual update goes live. The patchnotes might clarify this when they are released

i hope your right, but why not just say the new season is starting then if it is ? They know people have been asking a lot about this. And what has PC gotten that we are not getting in this update that we then have to test ? Just seems like we gonna be testing first then new season . But again  , i hope your right. 

4 minutes ago, poohty_t said:

i hope your right, but why not just say the new season is starting then if it is ? They know people have been asking a lot about this. And what has PC gotten that we are not getting in this update that we then have to test ? Just seems like we gonna be testing first then new season . But again  , i hope your right. 

At this time, im simply guessing based on experience from the PC version where new seasons tend to line up with updates when they are released.

I can't comment on what this test server update will include as the patch notes have not yet been released. You will need to wait for them to arrive.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, poohty_t said:

Just seems like we gonna be testing first then new season . But again  , i hope your right. 

Clearly we will be testing first as public TEST server is being opened to TEST what they have been working on. Giving us, the ps4 community along xbox community an opportunity to find and report issues before it goes to live servers

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Takarii said:

Hows this for an update on that?

Nice one il download pts at the end of the week , thank you admin gg

edit:if you have any power in this please bring the playerunkown coat, camo grey pants and any sort of balaclava to the store 

Edited by Munnyyaa

@PUBG_Andymh5 this is a joke!😠 the lack of content and development for console players on PS4 & Xbox1 is getting real tired and boring. The wild-card survival pass is almost over on PC & PS4/Xbox1 haven't even get a crack at it yet. It shows that your development team doesn't have any leadership & guidance for the lack of content for the console version of pubg. It's a shame how you guys just keep dropping the ball not keeping players invested not keeping updates consistent. I rather pubg just come out and make a statement and saying we're not going to develop the console version anymore and we the gamers who play invest into the ecosystem we just find something else to play because y'all really don't care about it why should we.

• Like 2
  • RIP 3

58 minutes ago, Soulja4life-504 said:

@PUBG_Andymh5 this is a joke!😠 the lack of content and development for console players on PS4 & Xbox1 is getting real tired and boring. The wild-card survival pass is almost over on PC & PS4/Xbox1 haven't even get a crack at it yet. It shows that your development team doesn't have any leadership & guidance for the lack of content for the console version of pubg. It's a shame how you guys just keep dropping the ball not keeping players invested not keeping updates consistent. I rather pubg just come out and make a statement and saying we're not going to develop the console version anymore and we the gamers who play invest into the ecosystem we just find something else to play because y'all really don't care about it why should we.

Hi,  as we have mentioned many times before, the main priority for us since the last update has been to improve the optimization and stability of the game, primarily focusing on the rendering issues many of our community have been experiencing. 

Unfortunately, since launch, we have not been able to close the gap between PC and console but going forward this will be one of our main priorities.   We fully understand that this is frustrating for some players and want this to happen as soon as possible.

The PTS will open on May 21st so we would really appreciate it if you would play the game a share your feedback with us on the changes we have made.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi,  as we have mentioned many times before, the main priority for us since the last update has been to improve the optimization and stability of the game, primarily focusing on the rendering issues many of our community have been experiencing. 

Unfortunately, since launch, we have not been able to close the gap between PC and console but going forward this will be one of our main priorities.   We fully understand that this is frustrating for some players and want this to happen as soon as possible.

The PTS will open on May 21st so we would really appreciate it if you would play the game a share your feedback with us on the changes we have made.

Is 60 fps still a priority?

2 minutes ago, TheCorruptDROID said:

Is 60 fps still a priority?

Optimizations and stability are another one of our main priorities, and once we are happy with our progress we will consider increasing the frame rate.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Optimizations and stability are another one of our main priorities, and once we are happy with our progress we will consider increasing the frame rate.

It took them so long andy please we all know the solution to get more fps. 

Make dynamic resolution on Xbox one X between 900p - 1080p 

and on OG xbox between 648p - 720p 

just like what Apex legends did to achieve 60 fps and no one complained about it because they all loved 60 fps over resolution.

On 5/15/2019 at 2:35 PM, poohty_t said:

Because the way its worded it sounds like basically the season will end and then we looking at testing stuff in test servers for at least a week or more , then they work to fix stuff found there...... makes it seem like season  2 isnt hitting till june. 

was pretty close i guess then huh? Well ok then . I will be prepared for more "stablization and optimzation" updates for the rest of this year then i guess. Starting to see why the xbox players say the things they do about this company . 

On 5/15/2019 at 7:10 PM, Munnyyaa said:

Just spotted this on the Xbox forums section , look at what he said “an update is scheduled for this month”

so it is coming this month so In the next 2 weeks maybe earlier we will have the update whatever update that is , it’s good news atleast it’s not gna be next month 

026E7CB3-C05E-4C84-890F-EE2A67577ED4.png

How is this 2 - 4 weeks behind pc the last time we got a proper update was the beginning of April and now we are near the end of May that is not 2-4 weeks more like 6-7 weeks behind