I've been using the new replay editor the past few weeks, and have really been enjoying it.  There have been a few bugs which I'll list below, but overall the experience has been excellent.

-Video will not export to file on certain camera slots.  If I change the camera slot and recreate the key-frames, the video will export.  When the video doesn't export, it goes through the whole routine of writing the export, but the file doesn't show up.  Interestingly though, Windows 10 does create a shortcut to the file in the recent files folder, but the actual file doesn't exist.

-First person views of certain people aren't accessible.  This happened when I was trying to view a team mates first person camera in the chicken dinner, after I was dead. 

-First person views of people in vehicles doesn't work.  Unless I haven't figured it out, it constantly changes the camera to free camera.  The official PUBG video shows first person views from vehicles, but it isn't working with my editor.

-Video preview on the timeline sometimes covers up camera options near the end of the replay. 

i noticed that first person views of people in vehicles works only if you follow player before he enters vehicle but if you click on player who is already in vehicle the camera goes nuts