Sauud

Now we are 3 updates behind PC..

1 minute ago, spanker63 said:

That's like telling carpenter A to finish a house by certain date and then asking carpenter B to complete two houses in the same timeframe. It just doesn't work that way.

Not a good example!!!!!!! In my experience neither carpenter would have it done in the time frame allowed. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

...maybe they should only ask me 😂

3 hours ago, wirtz23 said:

Maybe they should set up the test server 1:1 to the live server and test things with the community. But not like the vikendi-thing. Communicate, hear some suggestions from the player base. 

Little steps. But progress people can see.

Edited by wirtz23

3 hours ago, spanker63 said:

I'd be more concerned if the coding for the PC version and Xbox version were an apple to apple comparison. It isn't and has been stated as such. What is considered an issue on console isn't necessarily a problem on PC, hence console needs to have different fixes made to existing coding as well as the additional coding that is being added. Expecting something that takes more work to be completed in the same time frame as something that doesn't require as much work doesn't make much sense. That's like telling carpenter A to finish a house by certain date and then asking carpenter B to complete two houses in the same timeframe. It just doesn't work that way.

You’re incorrect. Every problem the PC had in the patch console has is exactly the same. 

Obviously I’m not referring to crashing ect. 

But duplicate grenades, grenades exploding whilst not being thrown. Secondary gun not being able to be drawn. Where all problems PC had before console, the frustrating part is most of the time PC have had a patch and it’s still rolled out to console. 

Perfect example is is the sound made when someone was killed once healing. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, spanker63 said:

Just imagine this scenario...

Two people start a race.

Person A starts the race months before the Person B... they move at the same speed.

18 months later.... who's in the lead?

🙄

9 hours ago, DB0VIN said:

Great analogy, nail on head.

Its more like this race was started in the snow, and Person A forged a path for Person B to follow. The path is easier for Person B< since the path is already laid out in front of them. The only problem is that Person A is a skinny, athletic, well prepared individual. While person B is an obese, asthmatic who is also blind. 

See my point? Person B should be able to maintain pace, but they fall behind drastically, and veer from the path quite often that was laid out by person A

Edited by Dabomb123

I just want something to grind for. Skins for guns, bags, helmets etc. At least that way even when you're shit and barely get a win each day, you can still complete challenges and have something to show for your time. I don't understand why the game ever has any period of time without a battle pass type thing. Baffles me.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, spanker63 said:

Just imagine this scenario...

Two people start a race.

Person A starts the race months before the Person B... they move at the same speed.

18 months later.... who's in the lead?

🙄

Yeah but xbox needs to be special for some and just make everything better in a week'😂

The game is running good, so what the problem, complaining to complain LOL

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Mitre3 said:

You’re incorrect. Every problem the PC had in the patch console has is exactly the same. 

Obviously I’m not referring to crashing ect. 

But duplicate grenades, grenades exploding whilst not being thrown. Secondary gun not being able to be drawn. Where all problems PC had before console, the frustrating part is most of the time PC have had a patch and it’s still rolled out to console. 

Perfect example is is the sound made when someone was killed once healing. 

I said "what is a problem on Console isn't necessarily a problem on PC". That doesn't mean that all problems on console weren't a problem on PC. I'm mainly talking about rendering anyway. Rendering is the only game breaking problem that I feel needs to be fixed pronto. I'm not dealing with it due to having an SSD, but it needs to be addressed for those that are too cheap to buy one.

So no... the problems are not exactly the same as you state. Only some are. For me a random sound is not game-breaking.

Edited by spanker63

On 5/15/2019 at 11:00 AM, HelloDaddio said:

It’s cute that you assume people don’t upgrade just because they “refuse.” Has it ever occurred to you that some people still can’t afford $500 to get a system that does basically the same stuff as the system they already have? I mean, why doesn’t everyone just quit “refusing” to upgrade to PC? If I can just upgrade to whatever I want, whenever I want, why stop at one x? I personally could easily upgrade to the one x right now. But why the fook would I wanna spend $400-500 when the next gen console is about to drop in the near future? Just to suit whiny little pricks like you? Fook that noise. You can just deal with it yourself until the next gen console comes out. Then you don’t have to worry about it, yeah?

This quote  is taken out of context  I simply  saying that there are people  on forms with og xbox's with and internet below the requirements for most games today passing there issues off as a bug and not realizing this is network related