Sign in to follow this  
MajorClagNut

An unfortunate confusion....

@ColonicBoom

We got your 'mate' Wooky a chicken 😂........you need to stop team killing 🙄

https://pubg.sh/MajorClagNut/xbox/27b2f7cb-c180-476e-91b5-8baa78c7868b

image.thumb.png.089f06d0d4efea3cb4cbda03e62bb12c.png

To make this less obscure for anyone other than the Boom, a brief description.

We took a 4th random player for our squad. For some reason he was not showing on @ColonicBoom's screen as a friendly, this led to him chasing him across the desert. An abusive party chat ensued (the Boom did try to explain what had happened but this didn't go well) and said random stayed as far away as possible from us for the rest of the game, he died cold and alone. We honoured his memory by claiming the chicken.

• Haha 5

Posted (edited)

Probably would have been easier to explain if we'd spoken the same language 😂

At least he managed to get away so I didn't team-kill him but this bug ranks up there with game-breakers, if someone gets a 14 day ban for killing someone that they didn't even know was on their team then they're going to be pretty pissed.

@PUBG_Andymh5

Here's a clip from the game, showing that there was no 4th team mate on my screen.

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/colonic-booivi/video/74597823

I don't have a clip showing me shooting at him. And it just looks like a 3-Man Squad so I didn't bug report it.

Edited by ColonicBoom
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, ColonicBoom said:

Probably would have been easier to explain if we'd spoken the same language 😂

At least he managed to get away so I didn't team-kill him but this bug ranks up there with game-breakers, if someone gets a 14 day ban for killing someone that they didn't even know was on their team then they're going to be pretty pissed.

@PUBG_Andymh5

Here's a clip from the game, showing that there was no 4th team mate on my screen.

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/colonic-booivi/video/74597823

I don't have a clip showing me shooting at him though.

@PUBG_Andymh5

I have a clip from the end of the match where you can see the 4th man in the bottom left, I upload it later.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MajorClagNut said:

@PUBG_Andymh5

I have a clip from the end of the match where you can see the 4th man in the bottom left, I upload it later.

I'll report this once you upload the video.  I'm going to move this post to the bug reports section so we can monitor it.  Thanks!

• Like 1

I had this happen to me during a match yesterday.  One of my teammates was showing as an enemy.  No blip on the map.  Nothing..  My game crashed as we were coming together so I could take a vid and when I logged back in he was visible again. 

@PUBG_Andymh5 @MajorClagNut

It happened again this evening, it was my team mate that couldn't see the enemy this time. We had to separate into pairs to prevent an accident.

That's 2 in only 6 games it's happened to one of us.

Also, 3 chickens out of those 6 games. Just thought I'd throw that in there 😎.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ColonicBoom said:

@PUBG_Andymh5 @MajorClagNut

It happened again this evening, it was my team mate that couldn't see the enemy this time. We had to separate into pairs to prevent an accident.

That's 2 in only 6 games it's happened to one of us.

Also, 3 chickens out of those 6 games. Just thought I'd throw that in there 😎.

That's a strange one.  Can you see the player in the lobby before that match starts?  GG's on the Chicken Dinners 🏆🐔💪

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

That's a strange one.  Can you see the player in the lobby before that match starts?  GG's on the Chicken Dinners 🏆🐔💪

I don't think you can. The first thing I do is look at the random team mate's name, then I'd usually be the one that would usually invite them into chat. I'm not certain though, I might have been AFK getting a drink or something.

When it happened to my team mate this evening, he told me he could see the invisible 4th man's marker in the ground but I didn't notice anything like that when it happened to me.

Edited by ColonicBoom

Happened to me aswell.

Team of four, and I was the one who could only see two of the four players in the bottom left player list. No pings on the map, no player markers above their heads. All other team members saw the whole team.

I ALT+F4'd and reconnected, which solved the issue for me.