Sign in to follow this  
xTekx_1

What is your circle move?

On 5/14/2019 at 11:02 PM, xTekx_1 said:

Let's get some game play discussion going. What's your move, approach, thought on where to move into the next circle. This is based on a round I had on Saturday and want to put it up for discussion. I'll update at times with what I did, but I'm curious to see how/what others would do/react to what they see with the circle.

Some things to know:

This is a Solo-FPP game.

1. You have a Vector with 90 rounds and a Kar98 with 100 rounds, with an 8x scope.
2. You have 5 first aids, 10 bandages, 4 painkillers and 3 energy drinks.
3. There is a buggy at the red marker between you and Shelter.
4. There have been shots somewhere in the red circle area/direction.
5. Plane path was from entering a little NE of Stalber to flying directly over military base and exiting over that beach to the south.

Where do you go? How do you get there? Why do you go there?

PUBGroundmap1.png

I'd go to somewhere in the red northern part, nex to road or even take position to the south-east of the red circle. Or then I go just to center, so the north-east of the Yasnaya, likely the high curve on the road to Kameshki. 

So for the final circle. Knowing he was in the police station area, I went into the red school house and up to the second floor. The middle room at the top has a big window that you can jump out of. Thought was, if he comes into the building I would hear him and I could escape if necessary out the window. If he didn't and pushed towards the big garage I'd have open lanes to shoot at him.

He ended up behind the blue building... which prompted me to throw some nades for distraction and then jump down. I killed him for the win with 5 kills.

Here's how the round played out. https://pubg.sh/xTekx/steam/3d7d1e7c-e749-4788-852b-ae7cc1c27286

21 hours ago, DeadlyEggXoP said:

Is the "school house" the long building just outside of the white circle to the west ?

That's what my squad had always called the police station. We called the big red building next to it the red school house. But that was our groups comms. 

make sure nobody is up the hill north of you or in the forest of shelter, then go for the buggy. I´d stop the car in front of the house next to my marked tower and then sit and wait in the tower itself. The road I chose should be fairly safe because it´s kinda open and safe from the common hotspots in your red circle where the fighting most probably took place (the rest is mostly open field so it´s unlikely that I´d meet someone there)

thewae.JPG.0ddb394cddfd3a3aba8d99e33ec3f59c.JPG

Edited by natznatz2

How about this one ...

Capture.PNG.0812d3f1a2088ba3dbc9d822520f0d6e.PNG

You just finished a fight , you have 1 first aid, 8 bandages , some pills and a drink. You know there is a car about 100 meters south of your position 

You also have a UMP, with a red dot and an M4 with a 4x and that's about it ( just been in fights since landing ) 

Oh yeah its squads and my last team mate is just about to get knocked to the blue and claims he has no meds … sorry dudeI don't have time for this shit ...

Edited by DeadlyEggXoP

Which stage blue zone is that?

Stage3: you can get your teammate back, give him bandages (and full boost if you have 2), pick up him with the car and still make it to the zone.

Stage4: you may or may not make it with the first aid used (boosting is pointless). Teammate is toast. P.S. If the bodies of kills not checked, there's still time to do that - may still save the teammate, if there's 3+ first aids.

Stage5: you're toast, would need 10+ first aids to survive.

I got lazy lately and just look at the stage written above the minimap, but I'd guess it should be stage3?

Edited by Biochemikas

heh cant remember probably stage 3, team mate had been knocked a bunch and we had just finished a long battle of knocking g and rezzing, they didn't have any meds left ( I think I got 3 bandages off one of them )

I called lets go and started running but team mate died while looting for more meds. and I wasn't going back, as it happened I got into zone with a sliver of health and a decent boost, I had to stop and bandage my last meds , got shot at as I entered the zone, but made it.  Have a video saved  but it was kind of an epic tale of the will to survive 😛  holed up, surprised someone with a perfect flashbang and stole his suppressed M24knockedc and finished a guy who was part of a two man, crept into zone and heard the surviving guy opening up on the last team, I lined him up and fired my shot at the exact instant he fired the kill shot to the only other guy on the map alive .. he must have been so confused  lol

On 5/15/2019 at 2:58 PM, xTekx_1 said:

Here is the last circle. At this point there are only 2 players left. The other guy had just killed the 3rd place player inside the school house using a Beryl.

From the position I am shown in the map, what is the play you make at this point in time? Still armed with Vector and Kar98k. Assume the player does not know where you are at (because he didn't). 

PUBGroundmap5.png

First off, why did you have 100 rounds for the Kar98? Seems excessive. I only go 50-60. If it were an SLR it would be different.

Second - I would have taken the buggy and likely gone here from the start. I love landing here at the beginning of the game (on the police station roof usually). After looting that and the school/mansion thing next to it, you are usually kitted out pretty well. Especially these days.

The school/mansion thing gives you great wide viewing angles of the whole field and some escape windows (you mentioned). By chance it looks like you got a great circle for it and executed it well at the end.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mad_Hater said:

First off, why did you have 100 rounds for the Kar98? Seems excessive. I only go 50-60. If it were an SLR it would be different.

I normally only care 45-50 rounds of 7.62 if I have a Kar or M24. Not sure why I didn't drop the extra in this round though. Even AR or SMG ammo, I stay at roughly 120. Only weapon I horde ammo for is the VSS. If I can get 300+ I'll get 300+. Then I find a vantage point and just start making it rain on anyone I see.

Second - I would have taken the buggy and likely gone here from the start. I love landing here at the beginning of the game (on the police station roof usually). After looting that and the school/mansion thing next to it, you are usually kitted out pretty well. Especially these days.

That side of Poly is my favorite to land in that town. But I didn't want to land there that round. So I landed at the Farm. Didn't want to drive into the town mid game as I would be going in blind... not something i'm a fan of.

The school/mansion thing gives you great wide viewing angles of the whole field and some escape windows (you mentioned). By chance it looks like you got a great circle for it and executed it well at the end.

Yeah. I figure I had the best spot... but also in hindsight (it's got 20/20 vision ya know) I think had I been going against a better quality (more experienced?) player the fight would have been much better and maybe different outcome. I feel I'd be thinking the last enemy would have been hiding in the garage already, and probably tried creeping along the base of the red building on the north side of the circle. I would probably have smoked the whole area out if I had the option to.

3 hours ago, xTekx_1 said:

That side of Poly is my favorite to land in that town. 

Lol how annoyingly opposite you are from me  😛 

I call it Yasnaya or Yas and I prefer to land the opposite end of town on the apartments 😛

2 hours ago, DeadlyEggXoP said:

Lol how annoyingly opposite you are from me  😛 

I call it Yasnaya or Yas and I prefer to land the opposite end of town on the apartments 😛

West end of Poly? Come on man! I thought better of you. That's like the crappy side of town. haha

3 minutes ago, DeadlyEggXoP said:

we're the wrong side of the tracks but you don't wanna come over after dark ;)

We have better restaurants and hotels.