Sign in to follow this  
xTekx_1

What is your circle move?

Posted (edited)

Let's get some game play discussion going. What's your move, approach, thought on where to move into the next circle. This is based on a round I had on Saturday and want to put it up for discussion. I'll update at times with what I did, but I'm curious to see how/what others would do/react to what they see with the circle.

Some things to know:

This is a Solo-FPP game.

1. You have a Vector with 90 rounds and a Kar98 with 100 rounds, with an 8x scope.
2. You have 5 first aids, 10 bandages, 4 painkillers and 3 energy drinks.
3. There is a buggy at the red marker between you and Shelter.
4. There have been shots somewhere in the red circle area/direction.
5. Plane path was from entering a little NE of Stalber to flying directly over military base and exiting over that beach to the south.

Where do you go? How do you get there? Why do you go there?

PUBGroundmap1.png

Edited by xTekx_1
  • Like 1

Red - Where I go

I'd check the nearby vehicle spawn locations.

Why: Where the final zone tends to be based on the current shown zone.

image.png.82bdc6d4b8436194d2ce1506f6999fed.png

Posted (edited)

I only play tpp though. But I'd go garage house/two story right above mansion with a vehicle. Because I am formilar with the area and it's easy to defend. I'd be in a better place to move to the next circle. I avoid big cities. I avoid mountains because there's too many places and not a lot of houses. I don't base my moves on where I think the circles may go.

Edited by won slow truck

I'd go to stalber.  Fun place to fight with hopes of final circle.  If not, high ground advantage getting to next circles.

45 minutes ago, Keu25 said:

I'd go to stalber.  Fun place to fight with hopes of final circle.  If not, high ground advantage getting to next circles.

If the zone pulls to Yasnaya your fooked by open space unless you have a vehicle. There's shit for cover on the south side of that hill. The 5-10 wooks in Yasnaya are going to have a field day with you coming down that hill face.

i would have gone east of stabler if i had a vehicle and then waited for next move. Im guessing the circle ended just North East of Yas

What I did was grab the buggy and went past the Mansion up to a compound semi-center of the circle. I didn't want to go into Poly at this point since the plane had flown over it. I went into the circled compound. Someone had dropped there and moved on. Found a loot box that had a slightly damaged L3 vest that I took. 

PUBGroundmap1.png

Posted (edited)

This is what the next circle looked like at this point. There was a fair bit of sniper/dmr shots to my south with the big red circle, and distant shots towards Poly. May not have been in the city though as it was still a ways a way from me. Despite shots to the south, players were not seen.

Gear is now a silenced Vector and still the Kar98k with 8x. You still have access to the buggy.

What's your move at this point?

PUBGroundmap2.png

Edited by xTekx_1

30 minutes ago, xTekx_1 said:

This is what the next circle looked like at this point. There was a fair bit of sniper/dmr shots to my south with the big red circle, and distant shots towards Poly. May not have been in the city though as it was still a ways a way from me. Despite shots to the south, players were not seen.

Gear is now a silenced Vector and still the Kar98k with 8x. You still have access to the buggy.

What's your move at this point?

PUBGroundmap2.png

Maintain reference to my pic until the zone detours away from where I predict the final few zones.

Posted (edited)

yup I would probably grab the buggy and go to Yas, would probably have gone left hand apartments.

would I be right in assuming the OP won ?

Edited by DeadlyEggXoP

Posted (edited)

I try and predict circle moves and based on what I'm seeing would think highest odds are it might be in the fields east of Yas, with some possibility for hills north of Yas.  I would not go into Yas but would approach the yellow marker and then west towards center of circle, in hills south of warehouse, with ability to move wherever next circle goes. 

Note I don't always go center of circle at this phase, but I would in this situation based on the above guesses of next circle position.

Edited by TG_L3GACY

Predict circle movement? It's rng. You can not.

Im still very happy with my decision.

Whether the plane passed over something or not, someone could still be any where.

9 minutes ago, won slow truck said:

You went to the raised complex near mansion, and the next circle leaves you with basically open space in fron of you with the whole of Yas with eyes on your position and they WILL be looking that way if they have sense.  

I would probably think about making my way up the wets side of Yas when this circle broke and try and get somewhere in those double story houses in the north west corner

5 hours ago, won slow truck said:

Predict circle movement? It's rng. You can not.

Whether the plane passed over something or not, someone could still be any where.

you actually can to a degree.

• Like 1

I would take the buggy and crash the big apartments circled in green, preferably one of those on the external border of the city, so north or east. If someone shoots me from there I'll try to take position in a building right next to him and try to snipe him with the kar.

It's a risky move but it would put me in a good position for the final circles, I think.

PUBGroundmap2.png.e2c771cba3e094c4597160c3b9f7d3dc.png.39bef9801aa6223e9afb266bcad4840f.png

15 hours ago, Rev0verDrive said:

@xTekx_1 Are you using my center zone marker technique?

I'm not sure I've seen it. My feeling from the first circle was that it was going to be somewhere around Yas. So my thought was to come in from the W-NW side (as seen) and work through the trees and ridges of the mountains. I felt I might be able to pick some people off that were moving through the fields while the majority shot holes in all the Yas buildings.

It's interesting seeing all the different approaches and thought processes on what people would do based on the given factors/variables. 

15 hours ago, TG_L3GACY said:

I would not go into Yas but would approach the yellow marker and then west towards center of circle, in hills south of warehouse, with ability to move wherever next circle goes. 

Note I don't always go center of circle at this phase, but I would in this situation based on the above guesses of next circle position.

This was my plan as well. It's risky if anyone in Yas is scoping to the north or east. But I figured they'd also be busy with most people wanting to get into town for more hard cover.

Posted (edited)

Here is the next circle. There was a lot of sniper fighting going on in the compound directly to my south about 400m out. I could see one player working what sounded like 2 different players firing back at him there, but could not get a shot. I could hear sporadic distant firing in Yas itself at this point to.

Still have 5 first aids, 10 bandages, 4 pain, 3 energy and now 1 adrenaline shot.

There isn't a lot of change with this circle, but... Now what do you do? Additionally, there is now 19 players left.

PUBGroundmap3.png

Edited by xTekx_1

2 hours ago, xTekx_1 said:

Here is the next circle.

PUBGroundmap3.png

Still looks like it's heading to one of my 3 green predictions.

image.png.82bdc6d4b8436194d2ce1506f6999fed.png

Here is the last circle. At this point there are only 2 players left. The other guy had just killed the 3rd place player inside the school house using a Beryl.

From the position I am shown in the map, what is the play you make at this point in time? Still armed with Vector and Kar98k. Assume the player does not know where you are at (because he didn't). 

PUBGroundmap5.png

11 minutes ago, xTekx_1 said:

Here is the last circle. At this point there are only 2 players left. The other guy had just killed the 3rd place player inside the school house using a Beryl.

From the position I am shown in the map, what is the play you make at this point in time? Still armed with Vector and Kar98k. Assume the player does not know where you are at (because he didn't). 

PUBGroundmap5.png

image.png.3a7adac72e6a0958596db2a47d2bd026.png

4 hours ago, xTekx_1 said:

PUBGroundmap5.png

Is the "school house" the long building just outside of the white circle to the west ?

Because if so the timing would make  difference to my plans.  I could go into the big building in zone as there are exits upstairs to the east side of the building that offers me cover, elevation and an escape route.

My plan would probably be to get upstairs in the big building and see if I could get vision of the beryl guy vaulting over the wall to avoid the zone, it seems like this is his likely play, it depends on how far up inside the building he is as if he is near the top then it takes him a while to get down, if he is on the bottom he could be over the wall before I get upstairs.

I like this game ;) I think that once this is complete others should post theirs,  can be solo duo or squad but has to be a win  ;)

Edited by DeadlyEggXoP