Sign in to follow this  
Fritt0

need a hint

I often find myself in cqc or close combats strafing left and right while shooting just like the guy in front of me. For one fight of this kind that I win, I loose about four.  What I dont understand is why the opponent always seem not to have aim difficulties while strafing as much as I do. Is there a sweet spot to aim at while strafing? I am usually aiming ADS at the center torso in this cases. Thank you anyone helping out 👍

Couldnt tell you, i stand still and crouch when shooting since that gives you better recoil control and less spread meaning that your bullets go where you're actually aiming....... this isnt COD

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Goofy The Scot said:

Couldnt tell you, i stand still and crouch when shooting since that gives you better recoil control and less spread meaning that your bullets go where you're actually aiming....... this isnt COD

I played COD once for no more than 10 minutes. My problem is that if I stand still or crouch, the strafing guy always wins 🤣 

On 5/13/2019 at 5:21 PM, Fritt0 said:

I often find myself in cqc or close combats strafing left and right while shooting just like the guy in front of me. For one fight of this kind that I win, I loose about four.  What I dont understand is why the opponent always seem not to have aim difficulties while strafing as much as I do. Is there a sweet spot to aim at while strafing? I am usually aiming ADS at the center torso in this cases. Thank you anyone helping out 👍

Record your deaths and watch them on xboxdvr at .25 speed and see where you're messing up at. Most of the time it's a sensitivity issue. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/13/2019 at 2:21 PM, Fritt0 said:

soft aim ads took a lot of practice in the training and I turned on colorblind mode to see blood spay in orange  that way I know how much blood is coming out and also be aware  body armor and helmets do not give bullet penetration they have there own health which means spray to the helmet than to armor and then in the face are all separate actions  to farther realism.

• Thanks 1

Lowering the general sensitivity from 12 to 7 seemed to do a good trick with hipfire accuracy. I got into training the past few days and tested by starting to shoot in hip fire then ads or ots while target is locked in already. things got better. Thank you all for help. MarshmellowDrem I prefer protanopia blood color.