Sign in to follow this  
leshper

This game became unplayable by normal players

2 of 3 times i'm being killed by users with radar hack who ambush me. Cheat reporting have zero effect.

Do you plan to do something about it ?

• Like 6

Better to get good headphones and audio settings. You are not getting surprised ever if the other player does any kind movement in 30-70 meter range (depending their speed and stance). If someone even rotates to aim, you hear them from 15-20 meter range. 

• Like 1

You posted no proof of cheating. Therefor I believe you just don't understand that gwnr and they were legit. If you do not like my response, then you post video of the guys who killed you from 3-5 min from your death so I can see. If they are not cheating, git good. If they are cheating, you need to move on if cheating bothers you. It happens.

Being ambushed means "YOU MOVED INTO THEIR ZONE". All they need is headphones to hear you tromping along.

Nice!!! A happy dingus sprint hopper is coming my way.

1 hour ago, won slow truck said:

You posted no proof of cheating. Therefor I believe you just don't understand that gwnr and they were legit. If you do not like my response, then you post video of the guys who killed you from 3-5 min from your death so I can see. If they are not cheating, git good. If they are cheating, you need to move on if cheating bothers you. It happens.

Asking someone to post "proof" that someone is cheating, or suspected of cheating, is against the forum rules.

Please do not request such a thing as it will simply be removed.

• Like 1
  • RIP 1

17 minutes ago, Takarii said:

Asking someone to post "proof" that someone is cheating, or suspected of cheating, is against the forum rules.

So, this entire post is a moot point. :D
To be fair, I can't remember the last cheater I saw. But I do see a lot of very good players who use my head as a target practice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • RIP 1

Posted (edited)

I play with the assumption that most guys are noobs, not cheaters, and this seems to work for me.... 9 solo wins so far this season.... no cheats 

i report and get the occasional confirm -but overall game is fun despite desync, occasional hacker, etc 

Edited by TG_L3GACY

Or maybe they see you first and hunt you till they get a good position. 

Its better to wait till your target gets in the open. 

I dont know where you see so many cheaters, do you play a different game? 

12 hours ago, Boodgemeister said:

To be fair, I can't remember the last cheater I saw. But I do see a lot of very good players who use my head as a target practice.

I see one confirmed cheater in the last 2 weeks who was wallhacking (proven and banned) other than that..nothing I can confirm was cheating. 

Hell of a lot of Chinese players on EU servers though. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Boodgemeister said:

everyday i get messages of bans and you dont see a cheater in one of the most hacked games????????????? :D:D:D O M G

Screenshot_372.png

Posted (edited)

I’d say it’s a mixture of factors that lead to PUBG being difficult for beginners or casual players:

1) The game has been out for quite a while now giving players the opportunity to become very experienced and adept.

2) Many players transferred from other  competitive fps with thousands to tens of thousands of hours in those games prior to playing this one.

3) Professional PUBG players as well as highly skilled streamers stream this game 24/7 showing advanced maneuvers and strats that players can learn without putting in all the time to figure them out alone.

4) The training grounds provide the opportunity to fine tune recoil mechanics, throwables, and many other skill sets.

5) Many players have high end rigs and excellent headsets giving them an edge over more economic rigs.

6) There are cheaters, as in any game, that can occasionally throw off your match and be quite frustrating.

7) Learning how to manage your ping by either using peekers advantage or playing more defensive/aggressive depending on if your ping is on the high side or the low side.

8 )The overall skill cap for the strats, mechanics, and muscle memory is set very high. A new or casual player coming into this environment has a lot to learn, but there are a lot of resources available to do so. 

These factors can combine to make players perceive that more players cheat than what is objectively true. When you have players with 3-10k hours in a game playing alongside with players who have a couple hundred or less, the skill disparity will often be high enough to elicit cheating suspicions. However, the further your skill progresses, the easier it becomes to ferret out the few cheaters compared to the large, highly skilled player population.

This game, imho, is one of the most frustrating and simultaneously rewarding games I’ve ever played. I find the players are passionate about it because it can be rage inducing or extremely thrilling depending on your performance. I feel you can’t have one edge of the sword without the other.

Edited by LTyrion

The ESP hack and no recoil is the most annoying part. Im no expert or anything im just a 45yr old guy with bad  aim heheh, I do however still enjoy this game :) But I know the frustration when you do run into a cheater and die instant!

I also notice the skill lvl on players have gone up alot since the release of the game.

21 hours ago, Boodgemeister said:

To be fair its irrelevant when you last saw a cheater since you most likely don't even play the same mode as the thread starter.

I have had 16!! ban message replys in 9 days......

Day after i had 2 more and since then i had almost 1-2 every day...

BUT to be fair i have had 2 days that felt wounderful, every round felt legit, one day i had 4 chickens in 6 rounds that never happened to me before..

Today was more back to normal again...

I hope so much they get control of the assholes!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, won slow truck said:

Seriously think there are very little cheaters????

Playing FPP?

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, sgt_gh0st said:

Seriously think there are very little cheaters????

Playing FPP?

I think there's a lot. Just because I ask for proof doesn't mean I think there isn't potential.

21 hours ago, Takarii said:

Please do not request such a thing as it will simply be removed.

Blur or crop out the names. Have a good day.

Regardless, you actually think you post here makes a difference? LOL. These post are common. But if you feel better after ranking, good.

Edited by won slow truck

11 hours ago, TorrroTorrro said:

everyday i get messages of bans and you dont see a cheater in one of the most hacked games?

I could be lucky or something. I play on EU server late at night, FPP, Sanhok most of the time. I saw a cheater last time half a year ago. Maybe some of them were cheating, I did report some fishy plays, but I never got any report feedback so I have to guess I made a mistake when I reported those guys.

2 hours ago, sgt_gh0st said:

To be fair its irrelevant when you last saw a cheater since you most likely don't even play the same mode as the thread starter.

Not even you or OP stated on which server and mode you play. EU? Solo, duo, squad? FPP, TPP? We could use some info.
(I can use that as counter argument, it's irrelevant you had 16 of them.)
I think I saw 3 cheaters in total while playing this game. I do play FPP always, Sanhok 90% of the time, solo/duo mostly and I play on EU, usually late at night.
I saw some borderline cheating players, but they just made some insanely good plays.

3 hours ago, Boodgemeister said:

Not even you or OP stated on which server and mode you play. EU? Solo, duo, squad? FPP, TPP? We could use some info.
I think I saw 3 cheaters in total while playing this game. I do play FPP always, Sanhok 90% of the time, solo/duo mostly and I play on EU, usually late at night.
I saw some borderline cheating players, but they just made some insanely good plays.

NA FPP here and there are tons of cheaters.....I get a few reports back here and there but the big issue is when I see clear cheating (multiple accounts with 50 wins out of 55 matches), or clear teaming (including video I submitted) and those players continue to play matches and waste all the clean players time.  If they don't ban those clear cheats, how many with simple radar hacks go unchecked? LOTS. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Boodgemeister said:

It's been common sense for ages TPP have a lot more cheaters and FPP not many at all, but maby its about to change than reading @NDR2008 post above.

4 minutes ago, sgt_gh0st said:

It's been common sense for ages TPP have a lot more cheaters and FPP not many at all, but maby its about to change than reading @NDR2008 post above.

It is getting thicker in the FPP scene.

I have been playing this game for well over a year and have yet to be killed by a single hacker or cheater any time i have been killed i was just outplayed and learned from my mistake.Yes there certainly are people that cheat in the game from some other peoples videos but it has become very rare sounds to me like you just got outplayed OP or as a poster below you suggested get better headphones.

The game has become harder but not impossible to win just the skill gap has increased as players have naturally gotten better overtime and also the training ground has helped people improve aim a lot.You should learn to take each loss as a learning experience see where or what you did wrong and improve from there.

You will encounter cheaters in most games and PUBG is no exception, if anything it's been targeted harder then most other games. However PUBG Corp have actively worked to improve their anti-cheat over the years and been somewhat succesfull with it reducing the total amount of them being around.

That said, there's two different type of players, or well personality traits people who play have.

The paranoid kind which actively try to find rather biased support for their claims that anything that's out to get them somehow do so by cheating.

The other kind is the player who simply give people the benefit of the doubt and moves on without putting more thought into it, of course every now and then when being killed by a really blatant obvious hacker they might call it out but it's rare and several cheaters have more then likely killed them in between those occasional call-outs.

Now being able to just move on and focus on the next game often requires some practice, at least for most people and it's more common that higher skilled players have managed to developed such way to approach the game as you do sick plays all the time yourself and therefore see nothing strange if you encounter someone who outplay you. If you ever find yourself playing a team based competitive game like CS in a high skilled game you know you'd be hushed and getting some comment like "he's just good,  do better... Wanna swap position?" and similar because once you think you have a cheater in the game it will tilt you hard which cause a momentum effect as it will be easier for you to die to the one you think cheats which just fuels the fire even more.

Again, no one denying there's cheaters out there. Nothing you can do about it really,  move on and put your energy and focus on getting better rather then finding excuses that's out of your control to why you lost as It will allow you to progress a lot faster and "git gud(er)".

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, zollebolle said:

You will encounter cheaters in most games and PUBG is no exception, if anything it's been targeted harder then most other games. However PUBG Corp have actively worked to improve their anti-cheat over the years and been somewhat succesfull with it reducing the total amount of them being around.

I don't agree by the simple fact i see trhem WAY too often...

16 returned bans in 9 days prove that.

That said, there's two different type of players, or well personality traits people who play have.

The paranoid kind which actively try to find rather biased support for their claims that anything that's out to get them somehow do so by cheating.

The other kind is the player who simply give people the benefit of the doubt and moves on without putting more thought into it, of course every now and then when being killed by a really blatant obvious hacker they might call it out but it's rare and several cheaters have more then likely killed them in between those occasional call-outs.

Now being able to just move on and focus on the next game often requires some practice, at least for most people and it's more common that higher skilled players have managed to developed such way to approach the game as you do sick plays all the time yourself and therefore see nothing strange if you encounter someone who outplay you. If you ever find yourself playing a team based competitive game like CS in a high skilled game you know you'd be hushed and getting some comment like "he's just good,  do better... Wanna swap position?" and similar because once you think you have a cheater in the game it will tilt you hard which cause a momentum effect as it will be easier for you to die to the one you think cheats which just fuels the fire even more.

Again, no one denying there's cheaters out there. Nothing you can do about it really,  move on and put your energy and focus on getting better rather then finding excuses that's out of your control to why you lost as It will allow you to progress a lot faster and "git gud(er)".

You are wrong, theres actually a LOT that could be done to drastically reduce cheating but i won't get into detail since we have a thread for it.

But i assume you are aware of there is people with way over 20 accounts.. and that most of the cheaters can just get a new account and get back in withing minutes if wanted...

People like you need to understand that this is a major problem and not ALWAYS an excuse for being bad even if that probably happen too.

16 bans in 9 days... not even close to acceptable is my humble opinion.

edit: just started the game, new ban message... yeah... im just bad... i guess... lol

Edited by sgt_gh0st

20 minutes ago, Rev0verDrive said:

It is getting thicker in the FPP scene.

=(