Sign in to follow this  
FinestNoob 360

Chaff grenades?

Removes all info on health, ally indicators, map is a black screen, compass also disappears, no cross hair, practically no UI and your forced to use iron sights. I know chaff mostly disrupts electronics but we can just say each person is implemented a chip and that would explain the hud, compass, and map if people really want to know why it would be affected by the chaff grenade. Bad idea?? 

5 hours ago, FinestNoob 360 said:

Bad idea?? 

Not necessarily a bad idea but it shouldn't affect the glass optics - I think it might be a bit too annoying though.

I think flahbangs good enough. But it would be cool to get more types of guns and grenades in PUBG. 

15 hours ago, ColonicBoom said:

Not necessarily a bad idea but it shouldn't affect the glass optics - I think it might be a bit too annoying though.

I think this is kind of the point. Grenades damage and kill obviously. Smoke impairs clear sights on surroundings. Stun impairs actual vision for a good second. Chaff would be more of an annoyance and distraction.

Throw it in a room full of squad members and now they are somewhat annoyed, distracted, as well as forced to communicate much better in this situation as they are about to get ambushed. I do agree it could be too much of an annoyance if it happens every encounter so maybe spawn it as much as you would see a spawn of an 8x. 

And yeah it wouldnt affect optics so you can still use your scope. I'm just saying it removes the cross hairs on your screen so you can still soft aim but there won't be any cross hairs on your screen so your better off using iron sights or the scope attached on your gun instead of soft aiming. 

17 minutes ago, FinestNoob 360 said:

Throw it in a room full of squad members and now they are somewhat annoyed, distracted, as well as forced to communicate much better in this situation as they are about to get ambushed.

It could be very interesting if it could interrupt comms between team mates temporarily (radios down kind of thing). Xbox party chat obviously messes that up but it's an interesting idea. It would be super annoying though.

I like the idea of more equipment though, EMPs are a pretty good idea. Would be cool if you could chuck one at a car and cripple it so they roll to a stop out in the open.

Maybe a grenade that impeeds hearing, it would be great for clearing houses because they couldnt listen for footsteps.

I think flash bangs could be buffed to make them viable.

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, ST6 Rawker said:

Maybe a grenade that impeeds hearing, it would be great for clearing houses because they couldnt listen for footsteps.

I think flash bangs could be buffed to make them viable.

Don’t flashbangs/stuns already impede hearing?

Edited by Chefboyarnie88

14 minutes ago, Chefboyarnie88 said:

Don’t flashbangs/stuns already impede hearing?

Yes, they do.

They do but loosen the hit radius and up the effect to 5 seconds. As is though you have to stick it in their pocket.

• Like 1

Why not a confetti grenade that fills a room/ area with a bunch of confetti, partially blocking view like a smoke xD 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ASTR4L ASC3NT said:

Why not a confetti grenade that fills a room/ area with a bunch of confetti, partially blocking view like a smoke xD 

I know your trying to be facetious but I kinda like this idea. Could look like a dummy grenade just to fuck with people as well. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, FinestNoob 360 said:

I know your trying to be facetious but I kinda like this idea. Could look like a dummy grenade just to fuck with people as well. 

dude YES. looks like a frag but blows up confetti instead and deals zero damage. scares people away from their hiding spot to draw them out muahahahah

• Haha 1

Chaff grenade?  Really?

What next... a nude bomb or boogie bomb?

Besides.... chaff is basically exploding foil to fool radar etc.

I think what you're referring to would be something like an EMP grenade, which I don't believe exists (yet).