On 5/12/2019 at 9:04 AM, SleepyGrumpyCat said:

I’ve actually never played any game other than pubg! 

My husband asked for it last year and from the first game I saw him play, I was hooked so I got myself my own xbox 😂

Alas, you are already married......lol

5 minutes ago, Rock1obsta said:

Alas, you are already married......lol

For the right guy, and an Xbox one, I could become unmarried 😂😂😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, SleepyGrumpyCat said:

For the right guy, and an Xbox one, I could become unmarried 😂😂😂

Let s say an Xbox one X😆😆😂😂

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hell-RaizeR said:

I’m 37 and THE only game that had me as addicted as I am to PUBG was SOCOM 2 on the PS2. It was my first online pvp game. It was like crack. But other than that, this game is the only one in recent times that keeps me coming back like SOCOM did. 

So many memories. I think I played the 1st one and that was the only Playstation game I played online but mostly an Xbox player. I remember when guys were using GameShark I believe and made their guys look like Seals even though they were on the terrorist side and would light everyone up right at the spawns lmao. One of the greatest online games ever. 

50 minutes ago, Kanibal Gila said:

Let s say an Xbox one X😆😆😂😂

Comes with a decent headset?.... I play every single night...I need a good one 😂

On 5/12/2019 at 5:58 AM, Kanibal Gila said:

I am a old gamer (44) and I had never been so much in love with a game.

Sometimes I even think that I could stop gaming for ever or for a long time if PUBG end.

I tried all the other FPS etc and I just can't play it more than 10mntes before stoping.

I am the only one in this case?

In this case I might just be crazy😭🤞

Take more than 10 minutes to like a game PUBG was great idea and it even took me more than 10 minutes not many games that I just log in an like right away got to get past the learning stage then I like em.

I was that way with BFV for sure since I am not a fan of FP but more and more it is growing on me and I can get an hour or 2 in before I got to try something else. I think I have broke the PUBG spell and have manages not to play more than a few minutes in about a month. 

On 5/12/2019 at 7:23 AM, BadBatch5040 said:

At 58 this the first game I played and also have tried others but they're a no go.

Hooked for sure.  I dont have cable and don't mess with the internet so this is my life at the moment.

58! I assumed I was the oldest here at 54. Even though I've reluctantly conceded I'm never going to be a top player, I still love the game and am hooked.  I look forward to those hours after putting the wife, kid and dog to bed.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Kanibal Gila said:

IIRC they were aiming for a 20ish plan for PUBG. Not sure it was all about gaming but I hope gaming would be their priority.

let s see🙏

"20ish plan"???

1 hour ago, ohanesianb said:

58! I assumed I was the oldest here at 54. Even though I've reluctantly conceded I'm never going to be a top player, I still love the game and am hooked.  I look forward to those hours after putting the wife, kid and dog to bed.

Haha.... ill never be even a good player.  I have to think too much

Sadly I can't take the senior title.  There's and elder elder in here somewhere.

• Like 2

Just now, BadBatch5040 said:

Haha.... ill never be even a good player.  I have to think too much

Sadly I can't take the senior title.  There's and elder elder in here somewhere.

You're A senior, but not THE senior.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, pajama dad said:

You're A senior, but not THE senior.

I've never been a huge fan of the run and gun type games.  Played em, they were fun, but I always sucked at them.  My reflexes just aren't as fast as you younger twerps. (j/k) . And I think that's why I like this game so much.  While reflexes do come into it, not every move you make is based on it.  More about strategies and trying to outthink your opponent.

Maybe my reflexes can't compete as much, because I'm 67.  That make me THE senior?  lol

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, IMDtarget said:

I've never been a huge fan of the run and gun type games.  Played em, they were fun, but I always sucked at them.  My reflexes just aren't as fast as you younger twerps. (j/k) . And I think that's why I like this game so much.  While reflexes do come into it, not every move you make is based on it.  More about strategies and trying to outthink your opponent.

Maybe my reflexes can't compete as much, because I'm 67.  That make me THE senior?  lol

+10

Yep, pubg is the only game on my xbox and the only game ive played for the last 2 years. People think im mad but atleast i know im not alone here, Thats what the voices say anyway 😁 i did attempt to play one of the new metal gears in the last couple of months due to my infaction with the original that came out all those years ago but that literally lasted 5 minutes "fk this i need some chicken 😵"  i do always hope they re-releae the original splinter cell as the ocd in me had me playing game hours n hours on end just getting past a guard without any gunshots 😁

P.s perfect dark owned goldeneye for me 😉

2 minutes ago, DaniSpain said:

224 average. Are you sure 215 is the median!? hahaha

Haha, that's what is says on there (based on people who have taken the test)

17 minutes ago, IMDtarget said:

I averaged around 220ish.  

Maybe I just have shitty aim?  lol

Looks like it 😁

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, MajorClagNut said:

Holy shitballs 😂

I just tried it on my IPhone which  have a "false IPhone sceen" that s is already broke at the top edge and I found like 1seconde 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha 1