I am a old gamer (44) and I had never been so much in love with a game.

Sometimes I even think that I could stop gaming for ever or for a long time if PUBG end.

I tried all the other FPS etc and I just can't play it more than 10mntes before stoping.

I am the only one in this case?

In this case I might just be crazy😭🤞

• Like 23

I’m 36 and no other game has given me the same amount of satisfaction or frustration as PUBG. I was huge into all the COD games from the first Modern Warfare to Black Ops 3/Infinite Warfare. I spent many hours on those games. But I will be sad when PUBG finally dies off as no other BR type game has come even close to replicating the feeling I get when I play it. I would be slightly curious to see what the Tom Clancy franchise could do with a BR 🤔. But it’s not their style. And I don’t know that it’d be ok for them to jump on the BR bandwagon. In the meantime, I’m just gonna play and enjoy the sh!t outta PUBG for as long as I can. I hope it has a long and prosperous life.

• Like 14

I’m up there as well & feel the same way as  Kanibal & Daddio.  PUBG is going to be a hard one to replace.

• Like 7

I’ve actually never played any game other than pubg! 

My husband asked for it last year and from the first game I saw him play, I was hooked so I got myself my own xbox 😂

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

It's even the first time that my wife is enjoying a TPP/FPP with me. I changed my OG GT xxIiiceolator23 for Kanibal Gila and she s Kanibal Owl. Don't let us down Krafton blue hole! I need you😂😓

At 58 this the first game I played and also have tried others but they're a no go.

Hooked for sure.  I dont have cable and don't mess with the internet so this is my life at the moment.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Haven’t played another console game since my birthday last year and I play almost every day. I’m 34 and never enjoyed fps before PUBG. Probably won’t play any other fps when this game dies away

• Like 2

My mrs says I talk in my sleep! Apparently I’ve been saying care package 185 and team 170 😂 I think I have an addiction. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

Pubg is like playing golf.  I am excited when I start and usually completely frustrated when I am done but looking forward to when I can play again.

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

I figured it out. It's the increased volume of the gun sounds that make this game. Play Rainbow Six Siege and even with the close realistic gunplay, PUBG is closer, the gun sounds aren't up to par with PUBG. If some one shoots me in the back in Siege, I'm just like whatever and turn around and shoot back. In PUBG, I jump out of my seat and almost shit my pants and then turn around and try to fight this guy. PS they need to bring Arma to consoles already. This is basically the closest thing we have to Arma so far.

Edited by FinestNoob 360
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Rope-A-Dope said:

Pubg is like playing golf.  I am excited when I start and usually completely frustrated when I am done but looking forward to when I can play again.

I’ve never thought of it this way. But it’s the perfect analogy 😂🤣

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, HelloDaddio said:

I’ve never thought of it this way. But it’s the perfect analogy 😂🤣

I don't know how many times I would tell myself "Ok this is my last game of the night" then die a real salty way and I'm like "I can't end it like that, one more one more" lmao

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, FinestNoob 360 said:

I don't know how many times I would tell myself "Ok this is my last game of the night" then die a real salty way and I'm like "I can't end it like that, one more one more" lmao

SAME!! 😂🤣😂 I’ve lost a lot of sleep staying up too late with this damn game 😂🤣

• Like 3

I'm 36 as well and no other game that I have played over the years , comes close to the pubg experience. I got a 7 kill squad dinner the other night , my mates were all dead. Took out last three people for the win  , heart was pounding. 👍👍

• Like 4

7 horas atrás, Kanibal Gila disse:

I am a old gamer (44) and I had never been so much in love with a game.

Sometimes I even think that I could stop gaming for ever or for a long time if PUBG end.

I tried all the other FPS etc and I just can't play it more than 10mntes before stoping.

I am the only one in this case?

In this case I might just be crazy😭🤞

I'm 43 years old. I tried several games after PUBG but none of them hit me. Too bad that the development of PUBG is slow and inconsistent.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, brutusbr said:

I'm 43 years old. I tried several games after PUBG but none of them hit me. Too bad that the development of PUBG is slow and inconsistent.

Emphasis on SLOW!!! 

• Like 1

I’m 37 and THE only game that had me as addicted as I am to PUBG was SOCOM 2 on the PS2. It was my first online pvp game. It was like crack. But other than that, this game is the only one in recent times that keeps me coming back like SOCOM did. 

PUBG easily my most played game, followed by battlefield and recently siege

• Like 1

39 here - i was in love with PUBG a long time before i actually got to play it. First time i saw the game was on a JackFrags video on youtube, love at first sight! It was like nothing i'd ever seen before. So, i started putting some cash aside in order to eventually buy a gaming PC....... but then i saw the news it would be released on Xbox so i decided to stay on console (made so many good friends over the years that i didnt want to leave behind).

By this stage i had a good few quid put aside so i opted to buy myself a new tv (previous one was on its way out anyway) and preordered the Xbox1X - no regrets. I still have 3 good mates who, like me, are still addicted to PUBG so getting a duos or squad game daily is easy.

We still go back to Battlefield 1 and 4 (where we all met in the first place) but PUBG will always be the #1 mainly due to the gunplay and of course the tense moments near the end of a match that no other game can compete with.

• Like 2

44 yrs old here too boys. My 3 best friend (and squad) are 44,42 and 38. We were just having the same conversation. We are really hoping for a bright PUBG future, but it does not look good. We have burnt out on CoD and Destiny. I think if PUBG goes away, so will some of long Gaming relationships.

Cue the violins

• Like 4

44 here, I saw PUBG on a youtube video so I actually bought it on Steam and figured out how to play it on PC with a playstation controller before it came out on xbox.   Keep in mind I don't have a gaming PC so performance was terrible but I loved it.  I know own a 1X with an SSD and PUBG is the ONLY game on my xbox machine.  Before this I hadn't played a console video game in probably 15 years. 

I really hope the company can figure out a way to make this game sustainable.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Landescotch said:

44 here, I saw PUBG on a youtube video so I actually bought it on Steam and figured out how to play it on PC with a playstation controller before it came out on xbox.   Keep in mind I don't have a gaming PC so performance was terrible but I loved it.  I know own a 1X with an SSD and PUBG is the ONLY game on my xbox machine.  Before this I hadn't played a console video game in probably 15 years. 

I really hope the company can figure out a way to make this game sustainable.  

IIRC they were aiming for a 20ish plan for PUBG. Not sure it was all about gaming but I hope gaming would be their priority.

let s see🙏

Posted (edited)

I'm 38. First multiplayer shooter played was GoldenEye 007 (which I hear is being remade for 2022). Got off the consoles and moved to PC for a bit playing Unreal Tournament. Then I bought an OG XBox when that was launched with Halo. Played that online before XBL released with Xbox Connect, anybody remember that? Then Halo 2 took most of my time, got into making montages and finding local LAN parties and destroying people. There was no trash talking at the LAN parties lol. Played all Halo's but was getting bored and didn't like where they were going. Went to COD, stayed there a while but it just started being the same. PUBG to me is the most fun and enjoyment next to Halo 2. I still play Halo 2 every now and then. 

Old days....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYsXX2fxDFk

Edited by VinnieB
  • Like 2