17 minutes ago, MajorClagNut said:

Deadman's grenade for Marbreeks 😂

I need to watch this back, it was fairly close to me as I heard the gunshots then the nade that killed him, seen on the kill feed what happened so came looking for your crates to get free loot but didn’t find them 😂

21 minutes ago, Prinzar said:

Does anybody else change their normal style because they’re wary of being watched?

I’m not a camper, but I like holding up in a building and defending it. I tried to avoid doing it, especially in the Sanhok game, because I wanted to push and get a kill. 

Going to try practicing being more aggressive this week

Nah - I play aggressive no matter what. I hot dropped all three games and no one came with me. Come on guys let's party.

4 minutes ago, Big Stend said:

GG for you too ;)

Dude you got me on Miramar and Sanhok. Well played bro - but it'd help me win if you wouldn't shoot alright?

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, LarryTheDavid said:

Nah - I play aggressive no matter what. I hot dropped all three games and no one came with me. Come on guys let's party.

I dropped with you at school. Nothing loading in for me on the roof but a bag. 

1 hour ago, Harold Brock said:

Thanks to everyone that participated and joined in on the activities. Be sure to watch the stream saved on Mixer (HaroldBrock) for your interactions and my reactions / casting. Very fun today guys. Let’s get some momentum behind the forum Gladiator games. I will offer these weekly as long as we have a demand for it. Talk to you guys soon. 

How big was the turnout this week? I need to jump in, haven’t played PUBG in about a month but the timings just haven’t worked for me the last few weeks. Will def check out the stream.

Gg everybody and great commentary @Harold Brock. Just watched the first game and would like to clarify that I wasnt watching the stream, I knew the care package was out there bcus the parachute was glitching 

5 minutes ago, gullerbee said:

Gg everybody and great commentary @Harold Brock. Just watched the first game and would like to clarify that I wasnt watching the stream, I knew the care package was out there bcus the parachute was glitching 

Ahhh. Makes sense. That AUG-A3 was good for you. But no worries man, even if you did, watching the stream is fine, everyone can do it.

8 minutes ago, Black Dahlia NZ said:

How big was the turnout this week? I need to jump in, haven’t played PUBG in about a month but the timings just haven’t worked for me the last few weeks. Will def check out the stream.

First week, 12-15 players.

This week, 22-26 players.

Most viewers of stream: 130 at peak

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Prinzar said:

Does anybody else change their normal style because they’re wary of being watched?

I’m not a camper, but I like holding up in a building and defending it. I tried to avoid doing it, especially in the Sanhok game, because I wanted to push and get a kill. 

I did but not because I was being watched. I didn't want to get smashed early by one of the slayers so I tried to stay away at the beginning.

The numbers screwed me up more than anything.

I'd look at the corner and see there was 10-15 people left, that made me feel like we were in the small circles endgame. Then I'd get myself in a building and have a good look around. But I think I was actually miles away from anyone.

Basically in my head I felt like it was the end of the game and I was in imminent danger but in reality there was probably nobody near me and I could have run around in the open without a care in the world.

Next time I'll play completely different because I hardly saw anyone in either game.

1 hour ago, DB0VIN said:

Yup, i totally change my style, but it seemed to work. 

It didn't work at all for me 🤣

Edited by ColonicBoom
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, MajorClagNut said:

Deadman's grenade for Marbreeks 😂 (unsure of his forum name)

Just watched it back, no wonder I didn’t find your loot boxes, you guys were on the bridge near camp charlie, I swear the nade sounded like it was just north of cave 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Harold Brock said:

Playing passive is a smart, tactical way of playing. Watch my stream and follow DB0VIN. He won 2 games and he played passive, holding buildings near center both games he won. I play very passive almost every game and I have 1000 wins.

DBOVIN  won sanhok because I froze when I saw him running towards me and I sucked worse once he ran past me.  It was tons of fun though...even if I’m trash at this game!!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Benrockdog said:

DBOVIN  won sanhok because I froze when I saw him running towards me and I sucked worse once he ran past me.  It was tons of fun though...even if I’m trash at this game!!

Dude I watched it, you had me in your sights, I was looking for major and mabreeks loot boxes as they killed each other, had no idea you were there. What happened? 😂

4 minutes ago, DB0VIN said:

Dude I watched it, you had me in your sights, I was looking for major and mabreeks loot boxes as they killed each other, had no idea you were there. What happened? 😂

It’s simple...I’m really bad at this game.  I had a 3x on my AKM and it was set for single fire...the QBZ has the red dot and was full auto.  I was scoping you with the AKM down at the houses, but you wouldn’t stand still..the next thing I know you crest the hill and run right by me on the opposite side of the rock.

I switched guns and potatoes...you tossed two on-target grenades and I died, the end!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FX Clutch said:

i had no idea there was a tournament. it would be nice if we could have a dedicated tournament thread. i would have played if i would have known about the event. and i know about 10 other friends on xbox who would have also joined. 

No way, leave it here. If requested, they’ll move it to Looking For Players (see below) and we’ll all lose the thread. This is just a general game discussion, mate!

6DD31072-FBA2-4968-AC15-D04A7F340970.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, VinnieB said:

I dropped with you at school. Nothing loading in for me on the roof but a bag. 

Haha all good bro - you were the Harley Quinn right? That was a good match!

8 hours ago, Prinzar said:

Going to try practicing being more aggressive this week

I play more passive and try to rotate more.

For the sake of rotating 😬 

Also i dont want to die first. 😅

8 hours ago, LarryTheDavid said:

Dude you got me on Miramar and Sanhok. Well played bro - but it'd help me win if you wouldn't shoot alright?

😈

32 minutes ago, Baba Yaga 138 said:

I play more passive and try to rotate more.

For the sake of rotating 😬 

Also i dont want to die first. 😅

In the Erangel game I actually had to not rotate. I landed Mansion and couldn’t hear anything because of the rain, so I decided to stay around there for as long as I could. 

I think I only moved for the circle when Yasnaya was coming out of the white. 

The rain was brutal. Can we set it to fog or something next week instead of rain?

Well played everyone! I couldn't make this one but I'll be sure for the next!! 

My favourite was mabreeks and clag! 😂 GG's

23 minutes ago, Prinzar said:

In the Erangel game I actually had to not rotate. I landed Mansion and couldn’t hear anything because of the rain, so I decided to stay around there for as long as I could. 

I think I only moved for the circle when Yasnaya was coming out of the white. 

The rain was brutal. Can we set it to fog or something next week instead of rain?

The rain was so weird, I’ve never experienced rain like it before in game.

If it wasn’t for the rain Mabreeks would of heard me before I 3 peaked him in the house.

13 minutes ago, DB0VIN said:

The rain was so weird, I’ve never experienced rain like it before in game.

If it wasn’t for the rain Mabreeks would of heard me before I 3 peaked him in the house.

That was the point of the rain. I said that about 10-15 min into the stream that players have to play differently accordingly. Fog next week for sure, but I won’t be able to switch players as fast when spectating. Fog apparently crashes games when spectating.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Harold Brock said:

That was the point of the rain. I said that about 10-15 min into the stream that players have to play differently accordingly. Fog next week for sure, but I won’t be able to switch players as fast when spectating. Fog apparently crashes games when spectating.

Mate it 100% worked for me so I’m not complaining. I enjoyed it. Did you just set it to overcast or is there an option for rain? 

The fog on Sanhok was intense, I knew the guy at the rocks had an AWM and I couldn’t see him anymore due to the fog, so was sh*ttn it he would try and rotate me 😂

Definitely enjoyed the different weather.