7 minutes ago, LowTickRate said:

This going on this weekend?

Yes. Saturday 05/25.

2pm Los Angeles

4pm Chicago

5pm New York

10pm London

Lobby name / Password will be posted here 10 minutes prior to game starting.

• Thanks 2

Just now, Harold Brock said:

Yes. Saturday 05/25.

2pm Los Angeles

4pm Chicago

5pm New York

10pm London

Lobby name / Password will be posted here 10 minutes prior to game starting.

This is not my gamertag and I'd prefer not to drop it on the forum. Could we pm so you know who I am?

4 minutes ago, LowTickRate said:

This is not my gamertag and I'd prefer not to drop it on the forum. Could we pm so you know who I am?

Sure. Message me on Xbox. My GT is the same as my forum name.

People will ask, “who is that, I don’t recognize his name”, and I’ll have to answer that question ...

Mods or some really good player joining with a throwaway Xbox account? 

14 minutes ago, Prinzar said:

I’m not going to let a new player come in and wreck everyone. The games I host are for forum members, not just great players.

16 minutes ago, Prinzar said:

Neither. Just a guy who keeps to himself and likes his privacy. 

2 minutes ago, LowTickRate said:

Neither. Just a guy who keeps to himself and likes his privacy. 

As Harold said, everyone competing and watching on Mixer will see your name there anyway by process of eliminating the ones we know. That’s not much privacy. 

A 55 minute old forum account that’s posted just to comment on joining a forum game makes me curious who you are and if we know you already. I’m inquisitive 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Week 3’s info will be posted in the link below.

9 minutes ago, Prinzar said:

A 55 minute old forum account that’s posted just to comment on joining a forum game makes me curious who you are and if we know you already. I’m inquisitive 

I’ve spoke to him, checked recent games, checked overal stats. I feel like he’s a good fit and around the same skill level as the majority of the others playing. I am aiming for inclusiveness. I want 0.5 k/d players and 3.5 k/d players to all feel welcome. The Forum Games are for everyone!

Yard work day.. but Ima try to take a break and make it.

Average AF player

25 minutes ago, Prinzar said:

As Harold said, everyone competing and watching on Mixer will see your name there anyway by process of eliminating the ones we know. That’s not much privacy. 

That's fine. If it means that much to you to figure out it then so be it. There will be no payoff for you in it. Average player. Nobody of interest. Just want to have a good time with you all. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, LowTickRate said:

That's fine. If it means that much to you to figure out it then so be it. There will be no payoff for you in it. Average player. Nobody of interest. Just want to have a good time with you all. 

It doesn’t mean that much to me, it’s just curious that you don’t want your gamer tag known and have a fresh account on here. 

Last week there were a few people joining games and being kicked out because it’s a forum game. Part of a forum game is interaction, or it’s just another normal game. 

Anyway, Harold has checked you out and is happy, so all is good 👍

Would anyone be interested in a shotgun only or pistol only game at some point? Or any kind of game like that, even a melee only

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, gullerbee said:

Would anyone be interested in a shotgun only or pistol only game at some point? Or any kind of game like that, even a melee only

Let's all meet in the parking lot at school and have a massive pan fight. Can you imagine the multiple "dinks" off of everyone's heads simultaneously!? Lol

Edited by Mr. Smalls
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Mr. Smalls said:

Let's all meet in the parking lot at school and have a massive pan fight. Can you imagine the multiple "dinks" off of everyone's heads simultaneously!? Lol

Love this, would be a nightmare everyone trying to find a pan then getting to a designated destination... but would definitely be fun 

4 hours ago, Prinzar said:

It doesn’t mean that much to me, it’s just curious that you don’t want your gamer tag known and have a fresh account on here. 

Last week there were a few people joining games and being kicked out because it’s a forum game. Part of a forum game is interaction, or it’s just another normal game. 

Anyway, Harold has checked you out and is happy, so all is good 👍

I havnt got a big forum presence nor does my GT match my username so i was surprised not to get kicked along with a few mates that got kicked, they also dont come on here posting on every thread going, but were aware of the game being held. 

Should the rule be you have to have over 100 posts to be allowed to play? This thread has had over 5k views and only a max of 30 people in last weeks game?

26 minutes ago, Jtozer said:

Hopefully the player count rises though.

With enough time, it will. 

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, MajorClagNut said:

You're all safe this weekend peeps, I'm out of town 😂

Dammmm you were one of the many I really wanted to leaducate :D next weekend then! 

@Harold Brock how many ppl for tonight so far?

Thanks 

Edited by dopestone1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, dopestone1 said:

how many ppl for tonight so far?

Not sure. Hopefully we have 50. I expect 30.

• Like 1

So @Harold Brock What’s the plan, are we taking it back to the first weekend where we can all join the party and have fun or is it sticking with the new boring, let’s take it serious like we’re playing for money way???

8 minutes ago, trakkerx said:

So @Harold Brock What’s the plan, are we taking it back to the first weekend where we can all join the party and have fun or is it sticking with the new boring, let’s take it serious like we’re playing for money way???

I want to cast and stream for Mixer / YouTube. I think it’s really fun to watch the stream after, and see where you were vs others players and how I cast it. I’d like to cast it without people in the party because I have to be cautious about what I say and what information I give out.

• Like 1

Somebody suggested a group chat without Harold in, so he can cast and we can have the chat as it happens. When we’re in a lobby we could all do that?

• Like 2