11 hours ago, LarryTheDavid said:

Haha all good bro - you were the Harley Quinn right? That was a good match!

Yep, that was me.

33 minutes ago, DB0VIN said:

Nice haven’t spoken to redking in a while but seen he was on here a couple days ago. And just been lone ranger’n it so haven’t played with elf in a while either. Need to mix it up, haven’t played squads in a while.

Same! It only came about because redking killed me the other night in a solo, then the night before last he killed someone who I was having a shoot out with on the bridge near ruins on Sanhok and I thought this is my chance to get payback!! Took shots at him but he ran for it deep into the blue!! I managed to catch up to him but someone else got to him first just as I was about to shoot! Anyways I joined his party to have a chat and ended up getting a few good games in. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LarryTheDavid said:

I liked that additional element - I think it was a good idea. I tried messaging you on xbox to get into the chat but I couldn't get it to go through. Does your gamertag have spaces?

Yes. HaroldBrock on Mixer (because they do not allow spaces) and Harold Brock on Xbox.

6 hours ago, gullerbee said:

Im not too familiar with the limitations of streaming, but is there a way to make it so that it broadcasts once the games are completed? That would seem ideal to me

With OBS, I can delay the stream no problem. Streaming directly from Xbox, to Mixer, there isn’t a way.

4 hours ago, LarryTheDavid said:

I liked that additional element - I think it was a good idea. I tried messaging you on xbox to get into the chat but I couldn't get it to go through. Does your gamertag have spaces?

Was there a group party chat? Musta been hectic. I was partied up with my mate whilst playing and he pwned me in hacienda 😑 el bastardo

I only got in on the sanhok game and was playing a running simulator lol.. until i met with @SleepyGrumpyCat i think, killed her but then i got gatekept by @Baba Yaga 138 and with @ColonicBoom shooting me from behind in a shitshack :( managed to kill colonic but the circle did not favor me leaving with no cover except a tree skinnier than my pinky finger 😩

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, AmaZedgorilla said:

I only got in on the sanhok game and was playing a running simulator lol.. until i met with @SleepyGrumpyCat i think, killed her but then i got gatekept by @Baba Yaga 138 and with @ColonicBoom shooting me from behind in a shitshack :( managed to kill colonic but the circle did not favor me leaving with no cover except a tree skinnier than my pinky finger 😩

@DB0VIN got me 😭😭 

I think you guys all need to teach me how to play, I only got @Baba Yaga 138 cos he didn’t think to look behind himself😂

Lol im watching the vod, love the commentary "He could've climbed the left side and he could crossbow you in the head and embarrass you" @MajorClagNut 😂

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, AmaZedgorilla said:

Woah there, I was shooting you in the side not the back! I think.

Couldn't believe I didn't drop you to be honest, I hit you a few times with a QBU, you must have been hurting.

Then I lost track of you when you pushed me and you threw a beautiful grenade through the window of my hut as I climbed out of the back window. It didn't do any damage but my ears were ringing so I couldn't hear you and you went the opposite side of the building to what I was expecting 😤

Good play though, I can admit the better player won 🍻

1 hour ago, SleepyGrumpyCat said:

@DB0VIN got me 😭😭 

I think you guys all need to teach me how to play, I only got @Baba Yaga 138 cos he didn’t think to look behind himself😂

Aye yeah i got the names all wrong, i killed peppershaker & crackfox and then it was bigstend gatekeeping me not baba yaga haha.. 

13 minutes ago, ColonicBoom said:

Woah there, I was shooting you in the side not the back! I think.

Couldn't believe I didn't drop you to be honest, I hit you a few times with a QBU, you must have been hurting.

Then I lost track of you when you pushed me and you threw a beautiful grenade through the window of my hut as I climbed out of the back window. It didn't do any damage but my ears were ringing so I couldn't hear you and you went the opposite side of the building to what I was expecting 😤

Good play though, I can admit the better player won 🍻

its the power of the lvl 3 vest & full boost :D I really thought that nade didnt enter the shack because the smoke was outside the hut so i just pushed it straight away with the smoke as cover, worked for me in the end thanks to the ringing sound haha.. GG mate

Just now, AK R 47 said:

Stream sniping kind of put a dampener on it I thought. Shame!

I'm not sure this was actually happening, I think Harold thought gullerbee was at the time but this has since been denied 👍

Yeah some people had the stream up and following @Harold Brock's advices. I dont mind its just for fun but do it in moderation please 😃 

Just now, AmaZedgorilla said:

Yeah some people had the stream up and following @Harold Brock's advices. I dont mind its just for fun but do it in moderation please 😃 

Oh really?......I wasn't aware anyone was actually doing it. I just know it was talked about and Harold mentioned it being okay. In week 1 some people stayed in the party chat (It would have driven me insane so I didn't) and could hear Harold making suggestions without knowing for sure that he was talking about them.

I can't be asked with watching a stream at the same time, it would just distract me.

Just now, VinnieB said:

Could we do FPP next time? 

Love the idea. FPP Solo, Fog, Erangel is my favorite combo.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I put the stream on after each time I died. I was way too paranoid hearing the talk last week so didn’t want any distractions. 

It would be good if nobody watched it during gameplay if they’re still alive, that way nobody can be streamsniping. Any questionable plays will inevitably lead to accusations

It’s just a friendly game with a bit of banter, looking at @DB0VIN and @Harold Brock as a good example. It would be nice to grow it as a small group that play often like these few weeks so far. 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Prinzar said:

I put the stream on after each time I died. I was way too paranoid hearing the talk last week so didn’t want any distractions. 

It would be good if nobody watched it during gameplay if they’re still alive, that way nobody can be streamsniping. Any questionable plays will inevitably lead to accusations

It’s just a friendly game with a bit of banter, looking at @DB0VIN and @Harold Brock as a good example. It would be nice to grow it as a small group that play often like these few weeks so far. 

I had the stream up but i couldnt hear anything and when im playing im 100% focused on my gameplay, anything else around me completely vanish as if im in some blackhole only me, the xbox and the monitor 😂

IE: Was playing last night and started when it was bright outside, my misses comes home(hours later) and is asking me why im sitting in complete darkness lol.. I guess it turned dark outside while playing couldnt notice for my life

Edited by AmaZedgorilla
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AmaZedgorilla said:

its the power of the lvl 3 vest & full boost :D I really thought that nade didnt enter the shack because the smoke was outside the hut so i just pushed it straight away with the smoke as cover, worked for me in the end thanks to the ringing sound haha.. GG mate

Oh it came in alright, it nearly hit me in the face, it was a great throw!

I was sure the grenade was going to get me so when I landed outside without taking any damage inside my head I was singing "I'm alive, I'm alive!"

And then I was dead 😐

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, MajorClagNut said:

I'm not sure this was actually happening

Everyone was cheating except for me. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Edited by ColonicBoom
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ColonicBoom said:

Oh it came in alright, it nearly hit me in the face, it was a great throw!

I was sure the grenade was going to get me so when I landed outside without taking any damage inside my head I was singing "I'm alive, I'm alive!"

And then I was dead 😐

Haha, celebrating too fast eh? next time you might get me ;) 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, VinnieB said:

Could we do FPP next time? 

I'll have a go.

It should be clear pretty quickly which of us don't play FPP 😂

34 minutes ago, Prinzar said:

Since I won 2/3 I’ll gladly admit I did not have the stream up, only time I had it on was during Mirimar... and that’s because I died first 😂 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DB0VIN said:

Since I won 2/3 I’ll gladly admit I did not have the stream up, only time I had it on was during Mirimar... and that’s because I died first 😂 

Sorry about that. I saw someone landing with me, grabbed an M4 and pushed you and you pushed me also. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ColonicBoom said:

I'll have a go.

It should be clear pretty quickly which of us don't play FPP 😂

I’m bad at both modes so if I keep quiet, maybe nobody will notice