3 minutes ago, DB0VIN said:

Mate it 100% worked for me so I’m not complaining. I enjoyed it. Did you just set it to overcast or is there an option for rain? 

The fog on Sanhok was intense, I knew the guy at the rocks had an AWM and I couldn’t see him anymore due to the fog, so was sh*ttn it he would try and rotate me 😂

Definitely enjoyed the different weather.  

Erangel - Rain

Miramar - Sunset

Sanhok - Overcast (Changes from rain - fog - clear)

I’m watching the Mixer stream with @SleepyGrumpyCat. Every time you say ‘guys’ or ‘his’ she’s talking to the tv that she doesn’t sound like a guy. It’s hilarious 😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Prinzar said:

@Harold Brock would it be possible to stream both sides of chat in the interviews after players die too? 

It’s completely up to players in the party to choose to include their audio in party chat when I’m broadcasting. By default, it’s turned off.

Just now, Harold Brock said:

It’s completely up to players in the party to choose to include their audio in party chat when I’m broadcasting. By default, it’s turned off.

I never realised this. I’ll change mine for next week👍

Congrats to the guys that won the games last night. My brother in law stepped in for me cos I wasn’t at home to play, he said it was tough out there ha ha. Harold, he said you spoke to him briefly beforehand, something regarding my stats! Add me to a party sometime and we will have a chat. 

Take it easy 👍🏻

I did say I would join this one, we was away for the night though, should be good for the next one, we able to invite people along? 

19 minutes ago, WainZ0r said:

I did say I would join this one, we was away for the night though, should be good for the next one, we able to invite people along? 

No invites for now, or people will bring in the best player they know and it will discourage the average players from playing so I’m limiting it to forum members only now. 

1 hour ago, Farls-1998 said:

Harold, he said you spoke to him briefly beforehand, something regarding my stats! Add me to a party sometime and we will have a chat. 

I mentioned you have a 28% top 10 rate something like 300 games but only a 1% win rate and only 10 wins. Not a knock, just curious how you’re so consistent. Maybe I can give you some solo tips to close it out.

I have a 30% top 10 rate and 9% win rate. I’ll invite you to a party tomorrow. We’ll catch up.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Prinzar said:

@Harold Brock would it be possible to stream both sides of chat in the interviews after players die too? 

2 hours ago, Harold Brock said:

What's this? Was there a chat party?

28 minutes ago, ColonicBoom said:

What's this? Was there a chat party?

only after we die, Harold said to send him a message on xbox and he'll invite to party after we die.

4 minutes ago, DB0VIN said:

only after we die, Harold said to send him a message on xbox and he'll invite to party after we die.

Damn it! I didn't know that. That would have been cool.

"Why were you making such strange 'tactical' moves?"

"I was scared of @DB0VIN and @VinnieB"

"Will you change it up next time?"

"I'm scared of everyone else now too"

That would have been my interview 🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Harold Brock said:

No invites for now, or people will bring in the best player they know and it will discourage the average players from playing so I’m limiting it to forum members only now. 

I mentioned you have a 28% top 10 rate something like 300 games but only a 1% win rate and only 10 wins. Not a knock, just curious how you’re so consistent. Maybe I can give you some solo tips to close it out.

I have a 30% top 10 rate and 9% win rate. I’ll invite you to a party tomorrow. We’ll catch up.

I know what your saying mate, I think I just flap it last 5 or so! I’ve played 1100 solos this season and won 22 with a 26% top 10 rate but if I kept my cool, maybe I’d have won another 22 at least. I think I’ve mentioned on here before that I’ve never been into gaming and I bought a one x after seeing a COD WWII poster, played it for a few weeks and my bro got me PUBG for my birthday and I got addicted. What I’m trying to say is that I’m not as confident as the guys that have grew up playing on consoles but I’m doing ok. It would be good to catch up with you because maybe I’m not planning my final steps well enough. 👍🏻

7 minutes ago, Farls-1998 said:

I know what your saying mate, I think I just flap it last 5 or so! I’ve played 1100 solos this season and won 22 with a 26% top 10 rate but if I kept my cool, maybe I’d have won another 22 at least. I think I’ve mentioned on here before that I’ve never been into gaming and I bought a one x after seeing a COD WWII poster, played it for a few weeks and my bro got me PUBG for my birthday and I got addicted. What I’m trying to say is that I’m not as confident as the guys that have grew up playing on consoles but I’m doing ok. It would be good to catch up with you because maybe I’m not planning my final steps well enough. 👍🏻

I’m similar. 26.48% top 10, 155 times I think it is. Only won 5 or 6 solo out of those 155 though. More 2nd and 3rd places than 10th I would say, but the better players at the very end always have a way to outplay me. 

Your brother in law had me trapped behind a dead vehicle on Sanhok btw. I had no bag or armour so I ran for the hills 😂 

10 minutes ago, Prinzar said:

I’m similar. 26.48% top 10, 155 times I think it is. Only won 5 or 6 solo out of those 155 though. More 2nd and 3rd places than 10th I would say, but the better players at the very end always have a way to outplay me. 

Your brother in law had me trapped behind a dead vehicle on Sanhok btw. I had no bag or armour so I ran for the hills 😂 

Yeah, there’s a lot of good players on this game and I never seem to come across bad players.

Ha ha ha, sometimes running for the hills is the best option. 😂

14 hours ago, Harold Brock said:

Ahhh. Makes sense. That AUG-A3 was good for you. But no worries man, even if you did, watching the stream is fine, everyone can do it.

Im not too familiar with the limitations of streaming, but is there a way to make it so that it broadcasts once the games are completed? That would seem ideal to me

2 hours ago, Harold Brock said:

No worries mate think that's fair.

@DB0VIN just watched the first match on the stream, well played 👏👏

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, WainZ0r said:

No worries mate think that's fair.

@DB0VIN just watched the first match on the stream, well played 👏👏

Cheers bud, they were all tough matches. Decent players and some good plays throughout. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DB0VIN said:

Cheers bud, they were all tough matches. Decent players and some good plays throughout. 

I still need to watch the other 2 matches, but the first was quite enjoyable.

@DB0VIN sounds like you changed your play style from the one I know you to play. Seemed to work, like it did to me the week before! You managed some kills along the way too! GG’s just wish I could have made it too 2 with you in one of the games!!!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, trakkerx said:

@DB0VIN sounds like you changed your play style from the one I know you to play. Seemed to work, like it did to me the week before! You managed some kills along the way too! GG’s just wish I could have made it too 2 with you in one of the games!!!

Yeah man, I didn’t play passive all game but I did pick and choose fights, for example the last 3 in Sanhok, I let them fight it out and took out 2nd place to get the win... normally I would try to take both out and 9 times out of 10 it would backfire and I’d die 😂 I just need to learn exactly when to be aggressive and when to be passive and be more consistent.

I can sense final 2 for us next week and a pan off to determine the champ (2 wins each 😉

Edited by DB0VIN

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DB0VIN said:

Yeah man, I didn’t play passive all game but I did pick and choose fights, for example the last 3 in Sanhok, I let them fight it out and took out 2nd place to get the win... normally I would try to take both out and 9 times out of 10 it would backfire and I’d die 😂 I just need to learn exactly when to be aggressive and when to be passive and be more consistent.

I can sense final 2 for us next week and a pan off to determine the champ (2 wins each 😉

I shouldn't have played this weekend really, had my little girls birthday and was busy all day setting up the party room and was all a mad rush! Then the first game started before I got in which put me in a mood, even though it was my fault lol. Had a win later on but wasn’t feeling it at all.

Edited by trakkerx

5 minutes ago, trakkerx said:

I shouldn't have played this weekend really, had my little girls birthday and was busy all day setting up the party room and was all a mad rush! Then the first game started before I got in which put me in a mood, even though it was my fault lol. Had a win later on but wasn’t feeling it at all.

Next time bud

1 minute ago, DB0VIN said:

Next time bud

Had a win with your crew actually last night, elf and redking!

8 hours ago, Harold Brock said:

That was the point of the rain. I said that about 10-15 min into the stream that players have to play differently accordingly. Fog next week for sure, but I won’t be able to switch players as fast when spectating. Fog apparently crashes games when spectating.

I liked that additional element - I think it was a good idea. I tried messaging you on xbox to get into the chat but I couldn't get it to go through. Does your gamertag have spaces?