First off thanks to @Harold Brock for hosting the forum game last night. 

Was good to speak to everyone one last night in the game (and even though we haven’t seen eye to eye on here, it was even good to speak to Harold) 

Harold is thinking of setting up another game next weekend. It was good fun and he provides some commentary on his mixer and spectates the whole match too (hoping he’ll still be in the game at some point so I can crossbow him 😉

His last post was moved to “looking for players” so it was off the Xbox forum. If possible @PUBG_Andymh5 can you leave this post on here so we can get a few more Xbox guys onto the next game, a couple guys last time didn’t see it as they don’t check the “looking for players” forum.

We had 11 players in total so it didn’t really kick off till the 4/5th circles but when it did....it was intense and some great play from the boys.

A few more players from here would be good and we’re trying to get it up 20.

Hopefully in the future we will have more controls of custom games so we can shrink the circle size at the start #beefmode

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Some forum visibility would definitely help. I followed the post so I could keep up with replies because I only check this part of the forum normally. 

I think the Erangel game was the best, if a little bit slow to get going. When people found each other it was really fun to see what happened. 3 players in Yasnaya together, and only 2 buildings apart for 2 players. Another 10-15 players would really add some earlier interaction. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Prinzar said:

Some forum visibility would definitely help. I followed the post so I could keep up with replies because I only check this part of the forum normally. 

I think the Erangel game was the best, if a little bit slow to get going. When people found each other it was really fun to see what happened. 3 players in Yasnaya together, and only 2 buildings apart for 2 players. Another 10-15 players would really add some earlier interaction. 

100% agree on visibility and adding players... don’t agree with your Erangel comment... as I didn’t enjoy it... as I potato’d to hell and got rinsed by @I AM YOSHI 84 😂 (all lvl 3 gear and didn’t get to shoot 1 bullet on my suppressed AWM either) gg’s btw yoshi

Edited by DB0VIN
  • Haha 3

The potato bug hit me at the end of Sanhok and I totally messed up my only gun interaction. Thankfully that’s not on Mixer 😂 M249 and all lvl 3 gear too

• Haha 2

I was so gutted that my internet was being an absolute douche and I had to back out 😞 I watched the games on mixer though and enjoyed watching

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Prinzar said:

The potato bug hit me at the end of Sanhok and I totally messed up my only gun interaction. Thankfully that’s not on Mixer 😂 M249 and all lvl 3 gear too

I haven’t watched back, but I’m sure my potato action is on mixer 😒 I got better on 2nd game and then got cocky on Sanhok and tried to crossbow @Stuffedcrust21 and he killed me 😂

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SleepyGrumpyCat said:

I was so gutted that my internet was being an absolute douche and I had to back out 😞 I watched the games on mixer though and enjoyed watching

Hopefully next time bud 👍🏻

5 minutes ago, DB0VIN said:

I haven’t watched back, but I’m sure my potato action is on mixer 😒 I got better on 2nd game and then got cocky on Sanhok and tried to crossbow @Stuffedcrust21 and he killed me 😂

Both were caught on mixer I think 😂

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, TheRegulator81 said:

I will keep an eye out. 

Any idea what day/time they might be run?

(I’m on Sydney time)

We did 10pm UK time, so 7am on Sunday in Sydney?

It worked out as early afternoon for east coast US, and later afternoon for west coast. 

Servers were NA

18 minutes ago, Prinzar said:

Servers were NA

Ahhhh that’s why I potato’d then 😉😂

Just now, DB0VIN said:

Ahhhh that’s why I potato’d then 😉😂

Will this next one be without age restriction ? I'm just 16 , last time it was +18

26 minutes ago, Big Stend said:

Will this next one be without age restriction ? I'm just 16 , last time it was +18

Unsure dude, I didn't set up the match, would need to ask HB.

• Like 1

@DB0VIN 😂 GG's bud! We had 2 fights I think? Kinda felt we both potatoed!! could've gone either way for sure! I'll blame the ping also 😉

@Big Stend pretty sure it wasn't age restricted? would've been great to have you on! 

I'll be up for another one! I think I might've done the most amount of damage? along with the most amount of potato of course 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Prinzar said:

Wait you had the M249? 

33 minutes ago, trakkerx said:

Wait you had the M249? 

Yeh, I thought I could let you run up the hill and get you on the way up. I think one of the shots hit the cage thing near where you got cover, and I totally missed everything else

10 minutes ago, Prinzar said:

Yeh, I thought I could let you run up the hill and get you on the way up. I think one of the shots hit the cage thing near where you got cover, and I totally missed everything else

Haha, was you the last player on the rock? I couldn’t believe I made it to the rock! Was the frag going to get you, is that why you ran out? It was my only one and looked like I over threw it lol. GG’s!

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, trakkerx said:

Haha, was you the last player on the rock? I couldn’t believe I made it to the rock! Was the frag going to get you, is that why you ran out? It was my only one and looked like I over threw it lol. GG’s!

Hehe was it you inside the building? I don't think either of us could quite get an angle... You played well to flank around if it was yourself

Edit: battle prior to the final 2

Edited by Stuffedcrust21

6 minutes ago, trakkerx said:

Unfortunately it was me. Frag was going to land slightly to my right but I didn’t want to risk it killing me so stupidly ran right to try and get cover by the tree, instead of left and into the open closer to the blue. 

I bottle so many situations like that but I did nothing all game so you deserved it

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Stuffedcrust21 said:

@DB0VIN 😂 GG's bud! We had 2 fights I think? Kinda felt we both potatoed!! could've gone either way for sure! I'll blame the ping also 😉

Yeah man, GG’s

Mirimar we were both tatties 🥔  but I had the higher ground at the truck which definitely helped me. 

Sanhok...you just owned me 😂

Edited by DB0VIN
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Would be cool if you could get enough people to do this and turn it into a league of sorts, or do blind draw duos etc. Great idea, wish I coulda played in it

Edited by L2avenshield
  • Like 1