Sign in to follow this  
-OSP-Harkon-XX

Full auto fire bug has came back, weapons stops firing intermitently in full auto

It seems that full auto fire bug in which weapons stop firing intermitently in full auto

Its happening to two mates with I normally play, they even have changed mouse and reinstalled Windows and game and still happens, it seems it happens to movement too, while moving suddenly character stops/freezes even pressing movement keys but not so frequent

Some videos with the problem in which my mate assures me that he is doing full auto but weapon intermitently interrupts doing it

Hello OSP Harkon,

Thank you for the bug report and for providing gameplay footage.

Just to get a better understanding on what might be taking place,

Are you able to list what mouse are you and your friends using?

Hello

The one in the videos have Logitech G430 and Razer Deatadder (both of them cabled,not wireless), the other one is using Logitech G403 wireless and has tried with a Razer Deathadder Elite and same problem to both of them.

Also to mention I personally have a Razer Deathadder Elite but I haven't had the problem.

I will provide dxdiag screenshots here later as my mate will send them to me

I had this happen recently too. Not often but my SCAR stopped firing in a close range shootout. I will see if I can find the clip.

I use a SteelSeries 500 Rival mouse.

• Thanks 2

Is happening again after patch #30, it seems it was solved for a few days but it's back, really PUBG corp review code before uploading