4 minutes ago, ChuckN0vak said:

So, no evidence whatsoever, just the usual conjecture mixed with "no way is anyone better than me"... I've checked stats sites for 3 players who have a 28+ kill dinner, not one of them gets back to back 20 kill dinners, not ever...the "FACTS" show they get a high killer dinner, die multiple times like everyone else, get another dinner.. repeat...  the stats sites don't lie, they just report what's happened, unlike posts here that just seem to cut/paste what they want for self promotion purposes and  inflame a community.  

so we are just supposed to take what ur saying as facts and deny the fact that there is a guy who sells radar and has a list of streamers who he keeps updated regularly all because u are a meaningless troll. cheating isnt a joke. especially when people spend real hard earned money on this game. 

Anyone got a name?  i wanna check out his vids.

12 minutes ago, Prosapien said:

so we are just supposed to take what ur saying as facts and deny the fact that there is a guy who sells radar and has a list of streamers who he keeps updated regularly all because u are a meaningless troll. cheating isnt a joke. especially when people spend real hard earned money on this game. 

the pubg stats sites are taken directly using an api from pubg themselves, thats the facts. go check them, as I did.  where's your facts about this "guy" selling radar, why haven't you reported this "guy", is that because he doesn't exist and is most likely a scam site juts looking to take peoples money with no product in return...   anyone who has had the game since launch and has an ssd has spent $200 no this game, you are no exception.  

7 minutes ago, Prosapien said:

Yes radar exists. Yes cheating isn’t a joke. No one is arguing that those points aren’t true. What we’re arguing is the fact that you and others seem to think that no one can be elite in this game and put up big KD numbers. As soon as you see impressive stats you make a baseless claim that they can’t be achieved without cheating. Do you really think the guy who created radar is going to keep a list of users and out said users? You know that’s bad business right? Why would someone do business with said cheater knowing he’s going to put them? 

To your other point, I’ve spent probably $1500 on this game. Yes I take cheating very seriously but I also report using the correct methods. I also respect the players who have put this game above their everyday life and have become elite at it. I will not make a baseless claim because I’ve seen these players first hand and they are just better.

6 hours ago, DRoc Poopsmith said:

Doing that math doesn't show K/D, just kills per game. You have to take his total kills and divide them by the amount of games he hasn't won (the games he died in).

I definitely know what K/D is; this was for the dude above me who was marveling at this guy getting 12 kills per game.

It would seem that you ran into the upper echelon of players, the super sweats. I don’t know this dudes name, so I can’t say for sure he isn’t cheating somehow, but I do know guys with stats similar to this that I’ve played with that don’t cheat. Some of the better players run multiple accounts, they’ll have one account for warm ups, and other accounts for matches, and they’ll go on a win streak but as soon as they lose, they’ll switch accounts just in case to keep those win% high. As for top 10%, I have 80% right now. I’m above average good, but I’m no sweat or super sweat, and I don’t go for kills. And before sanhok was added in September, but after the first leaderboard reset, my top 10 were around 90% too. Not too hard to do, especially in squads. Also, some of the dudes I play with love going into customs because there is a real lack of talent in there, and they can get ridiculous kill games. I don’t think this stat line is impossible without cheating. Dude could be but I wouldn’t jump to conclusions without actual proof. 

58 minutes ago, hidden klmm said:

I definitely know what K/D is; this was for the dude above me who was marveling at this guy getting 12 kills per game.

That makes sense.

What I said was wrong too.  If he's in duos or squads, he could die and still win the game... That happens to me a lot. 😋

Classic “everyone better than me is a cheater” post. Get over it. There are a lot fewer cheaters than you think there are. People like the guy you are showing probably have multiple accounts and he only plays this account when he runs with his squad of other good players.

7 hours ago, hidden klmm said:

You are correct.  Just take his total kills (1984) and divide it by total games (387) which comes out to be 5.12 kills per game on average.

That’s not how it works. If you win a match that means you didn’t die. Which doesn’t yet add to your kill/DEATH ratio. Say you win a game with 5 kills. You didn’t die so you don’t have an actual k/d yet. Then the next match you get another 5 kills but then someone kills you before you can win. You now have a 10.0 k/d ratio because you got 10 kills you your one death. Just because he played 387 games doesn’t mean he died 387 times. So you’d have to subtract his 222 wins from his total matches played which would mean he’s died 165 times. Then divide his 1,984 kills by his 165 deaths and you have his 12.02 k/d.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, HelloDaddio said:

That’s not how it works. If you win a match that means you didn’t die. Which doesn’t yet add to your kill/DEATH ratio. Say you win a game with 5 kills. You didn’t die so you don’t have an actual k/d yet. Then the next match you get another 5 kills but then someone kills you before you can win. You now have a 10.0 k/d ratio because you got 10 kills you your one death. Just because he played 387 games doesn’t mean he died 387 times. So you’d have to subtract his 222 wins from his total matches played which would mean he’s died 165 times. Then divide his 1,984 kills by his 165 deaths and you have his 12.02 k/d.

He calculated avg kills per game because that's the stat he was interested in. 

• Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Chefboyarnie88 said:

Also, unless I’m just being stupid (which is very likely) isn’t that only about 5 kills per match? I don’t think the 12 k/d is the same as 12 kills a game. If you’re winning your games you’re not dying, so naturally that would be higher right? 🤷🏼‍♂️

True, but still. He has to make it that far pretty much every game in order to get anything built up.