lephilou

(POLL) PUBG players, do you want to play against mouse and keyboard users?

(POLL) PUBG players, do you want to play against mouse and keyboard users?  

181 members have voted

1. 1. PUBG players, do you want to play against mouse and keyboard users?

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, AK R 47 said:

Why on Earth is ‘yes’ even an option?

For fairness 🖖

Also I hope it can make Pubg Corp stop accommodating with it

Edited by lephilou
  • Like 1
  • RIP 1

I've complaining about too much ppl being sharp af shooting like they're in pc and stuff, and after some time I learned that they're not using MnK but modded controllers and that's a whole new story since the devs aren't able to do anything about it, accept that there are very good ppl and ppl that cheat and will cheat, nothing to do about it 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Dany81 said:

Many players use K & M .....to banned their accounts!

If you find one that you are sure is using it, I suggest you report through the pubg website and see their awkward answer, at least to me...

They won't ban, even an abusive player with 10 kills at least on every game (a streamer not hiding his m&k in my case)

I guess I will be banned before them for talking about it here!!

Edited by lephilou
  • Like 2
  • RIP 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, OOokvltoOO said:

This poll didn’t need a comment section. 

You right but I didn't find any option to make it an only poll

Edited by lephilou
  • RIP 1

Posted (edited)

I voted yes because it could lead to cross platform play. I’ve played on PC with controller and it really doesn’t disadvantage me that much. I died like I do on console. 

Also, if people are using them and not being banned anyway, why not enable the option for others? (Don’t think it gives an edge unless you’re very good with K&M)

Edited by Prinzar
  • Confused 3
  • RIP 3

Just now, lephilou said:

You right but I didn't find any option to make it only an only poll

The only way to keep it floating is with comments since it wouldn’t be getting pinned. 

Honestly, really doesn't bother me... I'm poor with K&M, i was never amazing maybe 2KDish on PC BF3 years ago?... When it comes to pubg I'm shocking!! I haven't given it much of a chance but I really struggle with leaning (it feels awkward AF)

Last season I played a couple with my controller just to mess around... I personally played way better than if I was using K&M, got a 5kill squads dinner and a few more kills in other games... 

70+ pages of MnK whining isn't enough already? Yes, they're out there. No, they aren't every person who killed you or is good at the game. Bluehole's response was something to the tune of "a percent of a percent". People are good at the game. Accept it. Move on. Play the game or don't. But I'm pretty confident it's not going to change. This game is definitely on the back nine in its lifespan. Personally, I think modded controllers (this includes the Elite) are more cheating than MnK could ever be. I've tried mouse on Xbox while playing PUBG. It's absolute garbage. If it wasn't restricted by the abilities of the controller, then it might be worth doing. But as it stands, you can't move any faster with the mouse than you can with the controller. In fact, the mouse can send too much info (I'm talking about through a XIM here) relatively easily, which will result in you moving SLOWER. Where's the poll where we can vote to have any additional posts about MnK automatically deleted.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Prinzar said:

I voted yes because it could lead to cross platform play. I’ve played on PC with controller and it really doesn’t disadvantage me that much. I died like I do on console. 

Also, if people are using them and not being banned anyway, why not enable the option for others? (Don’t think it gives an edge unless you’re very good with K&M)

This is totally a different subject, if Crossplay happens then m&k introduction would be ok if they group them together even with PC why not

And if they would allow it officially then a lot of players will just stop playing PUBG making it a cheaters heaven and a faster dying game

And I assure you it gives a great advantage because recoil can be easily handled with m&k

The point of most of people to not play PC for m&k is to get better stats by abusing legit console players

There is already a lot of difference in everyone's setup, like I m playing on my couch with a 50"inch 1080p tv while other have there nose on their gaming display...

Put m&k on top of that and living room couch console players will just turn to other platforms

Edited by lephilou
  • RIP 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, AngryHog said:

70+ pages of MnK whining isn't enough already? Yes, they're out there. No, they aren't every person who killed you or is good at the game. Bluehole's response was something to the tune of "a percent of a percent". People are good at the game. Accept it. Move on. Play the game or don't. But I'm pretty confident it's not going to change. This game is definitely on the back nine in its lifespan. Personally, I think modded controllers (this includes the Elite) are more cheating than MnK could ever be. I've tried mouse on Xbox while playing PUBG. It's absolute garbage. If it wasn't restricted by the abilities of the controller, then it might be worth doing. But as it stands, you can't move any faster with the mouse than you can with the controller. In fact, the mouse can send too much info (I'm talking about through a XIM here) relatively easily, which will result in you moving SLOWER. Where's the poll where we can vote to have any additional posts about MnK automatically deleted.

why you even bother giving your point of view then, you are the one who should move on.. Let people whine as much as they want, that's called freedom 😊

Edited by lephilou
  • RIP 1

11 minutes ago, lephilou said:

This is totally a different subject, if Crossplay happens then m&k introduction would be ok if they group them together even with PC why not

And if they would allow it officially then a lot of players will just stop playing PUBG making it a cheaters heaven and a faster dying game

And I assure you it gives a great advantage because recoil can be easily handled with m&k

The point of most of people to not play PC for m&k is to get better stats by abusing legit console players

There is already a lot of difference in everyone's setup, like I m playing on my couch with a 50"inch 1080p tv while other have there nose on their gaming display...

Put m&k on top of that and living room couch console players will just turn to other platforms

Or maybe they will have no more platforms to enjoy, game equals fairness, Valve with Counterstrike understood that from the start...

• RIP 1

We need some clarification here. Are you referring to cross play with PC? Or reversing their current rule of M&K use on console?

If cross play with PC, then absolutely not.

If allowing M&K on console, only if they have separate servers like PUBG Mobile does on PC

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lephilou said:

Just curious about it...

IN A SEPERATE SERVER!

5 minutes ago, wizardO3 said:

IN A SEPERATE SERVER!

Well if they would do it now those servers would be very hard to fill or those players would have to wait 30 minutes for their game to start...

• RIP 1

17 minutes ago, lephilou said:

Well if they would do it now those servers would be very hard to fill or those players would have to wait 30 minutes for their game to start...

Introduce PC crossplay….BOOM, like that. ;)

Recoil is no easier to control on a mouse than it is on a controller. 

There are scripts for mouse and controller than can eliminate recoil, but we’re not getting into that. A standard mouse without any script is just as difficult to control 

• Haha 1
  • RIP 1

4 minutes ago, Prinzar said:

Recoil is no easier to control on a mouse than it is on a controller. 

A standard mouse without any script is just as difficult to control 

🤣😂😆

Wait, are you serious?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ColonicBoom said:

🤣😂😆

Wait, are you serious?

Have you personally tried it on PUBG pc?