Prosapien

Next Pubg Xbox Update 60fps?

Will the next rendering fix update give us 60fps game play? Its strange how pubg can be played on a cellphone just fine but the xbox version runs like grandmas broke down Dodge Wagon . The bad frame rate makes it hard to reload on the run and gun fights. A lot of people get killed while trying to reload twice. Even gun fights are broken. you can be shooting a guy and hitting all ur shots and even see blood then get turned on and dropped in a split second even with level 2 and 3 gear on. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Runs fine for me. It doesn't need to be 60fps,if we ever get it obviously that's a good addition however the framer ate as it is now is perfectly fine imo

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • RIP 10

23 minutes ago, coolbreezetg6 said:

Runs fine for me. It doesn't need to be 60fps,if we ever get it obviously that's a good addition however the framer ate as it is now is perfectly fine imo

No its not fine. it needs to be 60 fps.

• Confused 1

the amount of times this has been brought up in conversation iv'e lost intrest in the matter they clearly don't care whats going on with the game they just fix issues when it suits them 5 weeks and still no communication to whats happing accept the devs are working hard. Thats all they ever give you these days no time frame to whats coming next or anything we will be lucky if we see 60fps in this day and age especailly when the old xbox is still in fashion. No dout we will get an update next tuesday or thursday 6 weeks later and no dout something in the update will either break the game again or course multiple bugs as always which will course them to further delay other projects there working on its the same vicious circle where getting used to biggest joke in video game history

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, coolbreezetg6 said:

it runs fine you must be the only person that thinks that it clearly doesnt run fine as they wouldn't keep trying to fix things and make the game worse the it runs just as bad as it looks

40 minutes ago, coolbreezetg6 said:

I disagree completely. In shooters especially the framerate is vital - the higher the framerate the easier it is to make micro-adjustments to your aim/control recoil/etc etc etc.

I play Battlefield with all aim assist turned off, running at a solid 60fps on my 1X and the difference between that and this is mindblowing, BF feels so much more responsive. 

I still feel like there's a good bit of input lag on PUBG too.

In answer to OPs original question = hahahahaha no

• Like 7

54 minutes ago, coolbreezetg6 said:

I still feel that lag compensation is not perfect compared to other games and this is a clear issue for fair fights...

People who are saying that 60FPS isn’t needed clearly know nothing about game mechanics . Frame rate is vital in quick decision gaming and in combat .  I have been holding out for hope that they would get to 60FPS for my one X ..to me it would get closer to competing with AAA games and would definitely revitalise the game. When I go and play a Triple A and come back to PUBG it feels cumbersome .. you really notice it. A part of me would love to see a large company take over this game. I’m not a big fan of firestorm but if it had the same smoothness it would be Incredible 

• Like 1

Haha, how people still have such unreal hopes is beyond me.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Prosapien said:

Will the next rendering fix update give us 60fps game play? Its strange how pubg can be played on a cellphone just fine but the xbox version runs like grandmas broke down Dodge Wagon . The bad frame rate makes it hard to reload on the run and gun fights. A lot of people get killed while trying to reload twice. Even gun fights are broken. you can be shooting a guy and hitting all ur shots and even see blood then get turned on and dropped in a split second even with level 2 and 3 gear on. 

I think your confusing 2 different things here. The devs are reducing the data size of the maps to speed up initial loading, which is not the same as removing physically rendered items in the world that would help increase frame rate.

none of theses problems you mention have anything to do with frame rate.

3 hours ago, Goofy The Scot said:

I disagree completely. In shooters especially the frame rate is vital - the higher the frame rate the easier it is to make micro-adjustments to your aim/control recoil/etc etc etc.

I play Battlefield with all aim assist turned off, running at a solid 60 fps on my 1X and the difference between that and this is mind blowing, BF feels so much more responsive. 

bro that input lag is insane on the game right now. ever since the last 2 updates its been at its worst. i clearly went to land just a shot on a guy then run to cover and i felt a virtual glitch as i tapped the trigger to run and the dude just died. maybe another dude shot at him too but it didnt seem like that was the case. i shot ran then a hiccup then it says i killed him. i couldnt even smack talk like i normally do when i smack a dude cus it felt like i did some kinda glitch kill on him. wasnt fair to me cus i get pissed when that happens to me after i have like 6 hard earned kills then get cheesed out by lag and bad frame drops

4 hours ago, Goofy The Scot said:

I disagree completely. In shooters especially the framerate is vital - the higher the framerate the easier it is to make micro-adjustments to your aim/control recoil/etc etc etc.

I play Battlefield with all aim assist turned off, running at a solid 60fps on my 1X and the difference between that and this is mindblowing, BF feels so much more responsive. 

I have been complaining about the input lag ever since I started playing the game in 2017. I once played PUBG for a couple of hours and got so used to it that when I switched to FH4 I literally was turning into corners too early to account for the input lag I had gotten used to and had to retrain my brain for the responsiveness. I was using the 4K30 option as well so it wasn't even the difference in fps that I could blame.

probably not, but good lord do I want it. Yeah I can play the game just fine, but damn I can feel it. Hell, I hate taking mid range shots cause I can never tell if I aimed to the left or right too much or just right until Im already taking the shot

You cant have 60gps and a long field of you at the same time, consoles have very limited performance compared to a PC. Only thing they can do is reduce the amount of loaded object (grass and bushes) but you will loose image and game quality over some FPS

That's like complaining that when you watch a movie on your phone, it sounds like shit compared to the theater.

The mobile game is but a speck of dust on a speck of dust compared to what's required to run smooth on a console. 

You just can't compare the two. At all. It's crazy to think you can.

• RIP 1

2 minutes ago, Rock1obsta said:

That's like complaining that when you watch a movie on your phone, it sounds like shit compared to the theater.

The mobile game is but a speck of dust on a speck of dust compared to what's required to run smooth on a console. 

You just can't compare the two. At all. It's crazy to think you can.

u dont know what you are talking about

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Mathieu9836 said:

You cant have 60gps and a long field of you at the same time, consoles have very limited performance compared to a PC. Only thing they can do is reduce the amount of loaded object (grass and bushes) but you will loose image and game quality over some FPS

Before the game came out on xbox in december 2017, Brendan Green stated that they had the game running between 45 and 50 fps on the xbox1x. 

The problem is OG xbox (and OG PS4) holding back the development due to PUBGCorp/Xbox wanting parity across all consoles........ I still remember the glory days of being able to see all buildings on Erangel as i jumped from the plane :(

• Like 3

On 5/11/2019 at 12:51 PM, Prosapien said:

u dont know what you are talking about

You can't compare the 2.

You may as well compare an OG brick Xbone to a high end gaming PC.

I mean, seriously?

Who in their right mind would even consider comparing a cell phone game to an Xbox one game and expect them to match?

Someone who is very deluded.

• Like 1

Em 11/05/2019 at 06:01, Prosapien disse:

The PUBG version on the consoles is bad because of the Xbox One Og.

PUBG could run with 45-60 fps on Xbox One X in 1080p but developers do not want this to happen so there is no framerate difference between the two platforms.

This is very bad because most of the players who left PUBG did so because of the ridiculous framerate. Also people who bought an Xbox One X theoretically should get better performance because they have spent more.

I honestly have no hope that PUBG will break the 30 fps barrier on this generation of consoles.

Game development is slow and too inconsistent for this to happen and developers seem not to care about performance or the quality of life in the game.

• Like 1

4 horas atrás, Goofy The Scot disse:

Before the game came out on xbox in december 2017, Brendan Green stated that they had the game running between 45 and 50 fps on the xbox1x. 

The problem is OG xbox (and OG PS4) holding back the development due to PUBGCorp/Xbox wanting parity across all consoles........ I still remember the glory days of being able to see all buildings on Erangel as i jumped from the plane :(

4 horas atrás, Goofy The Scot disse:

Brendan has already given up and left PUBG.At the very least, he must have realized that he will not be able to fix the game either on the PC or on the consoles and he spared himself the shame.

60 fps isn't necessary or vital... but it would make a very dramatic difference.

Loads of shooters are highly playable at 30 fps... but playing at 60 is preferrable. Just recently picked up Borderlands 1 for xboxone... 60 fps made that game feel fresh. 

I don't think we can realistically expect 60 fps, ever.... At least not until we can ride a bike or mirado at full speed without buildings reverting to play-dough.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1