SiXXX

When you're against someone with 310 IQ

With teammates getting sniped in an open field, I recognize that any rescue attempt would be futile. I run for cover and post up in a small tower. Not the best place to be but it'll have to do. Teammates are finished off and the realization hits that if I want to eat tonight I'll have to go through a full squad to do it. I hear the hail of grenades and know they're getting close. Knowing that I must pick a couple off quick to stand a chance, I get up and start shooting. Bullets rain all around to mark the final fight. Is there really any question that I'm the best?

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/sixxx/video/74407141

• Like 10
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SiXXX said:

With teammates getting sniped in an open field, I recognize that any rescue attempt would be futile. I run for cover and post up in a small tower. Not the best place to be but it'll have to do. Teammates are finished off and the realization hits that if I want to eat tonight I'll have to go through a full squad to do it. I hear the hail of grenades and know they're getting close. Knowing that I must pick a couple off quick to stand a chance, I get up and start shooting. Bullets rain all around to mark the final fight. Is there really any question that I'm the best?

You did good kid but as long as im around u will always be second best 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Prosapien said:

You did good kid but as long as im around u will always be second best 

You have a 1% win rate and a 10% top 10 rate. Maybe you’re new here, but I’m the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be.

Just ask ‘round these here parts.

- Mr. 300 IQ Play

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 5
  • RIP 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, SiXXX said:

LOL AWESOME.

I wish I could have heard those dudes reaction in party chat.

Good shit

• Like 1

They were awful.

Who stands in the wide open and engages someone in cover, even in a 4 on 1.

Impatience and over-confidence was their weakness. 

• Like 5

On 5/11/2019 at 9:58 AM, llllAzllll said:

I remember my first win on m&k

Man I don t even understand what you are talking about.

Do you think you need a MK to do that? Sure there are good shots, but nothing to do with MK IMO. 

Yes it s a nice win and that s it.

6 hours ago, hugeAXE WOUND said:

They were awful.

Impatience and over-confidence was their weakness. 

I would say that they should have communicate and push him hard a tte the same time. Maybe no mic in the team? I don t know but for sure they missed something lol.

Instead of random fragging, they should’ve closed the gaps with smoke. 

Unless they weren’t carrying any, which is a sin.

Nothing worse than hearing “I don’t have smokes” when you know full well they would’ve seen at least 1 whilst looting and you know they don’t carry cos they need 400 rounds of 5.5

• Haha 1

Wait a second...  So what you're telling me is that i'm supposed to be impressed with someone that doesn't even know how to turn off their onscreen hints???

• Like 1

There is no such thing in Pubg as 310iQ lol

its just having the fastest set up and best sound, combine that with ten hours a day of Pubg and you will get the hang of it and can predict most of the time where people are heading or what people will do.

310 iQ LOL

• Like 1

Lmao 310 iq... talk about bait and switch, that was a huge letdown watching that.  You shot well enough but holy hell were they terrible.  Sorry bud

On 5/11/2019 at 10:19 AM, Harold Brock said:

You have a 1% win rate and a 10% top 10 rate. Maybe you’re new here, but I’m the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be.

Just ask ‘round these here parts.

- Mr. 300 IQ Play

YES!!!! Harold is back!!!! I am so glad you popped up again I missed your bragging, you are the BEST!!!! I am in awe of your awesomeness, I mean the world would suck if it weren't for people like you and your incredible brilliance. Your modesty astounds me. How is it possible to be as good as you and still remain so modest. 

Love you man!

Posted (edited)
On 5/13/2019 at 10:38 AM, PredatorJuice said:

YES!!!! Harold is back!!!! I am so glad you popped up again I missed your bragging, you are the BEST!!!! I am in awe of your awesomeness, I mean the world would suck if it weren't for people like you and your incredible brilliance. Your modesty astounds me. How is it possible to be as good as you and still remain so modest. 

Love you man!

I suggest we set up a match. Preferably a full room full of people on this site. No killing will be done until the final remaining circles or whatever will give us enough time. Should give everyone plenty to loot. Then every one who isn't Harold Brock will gather around or line up and each one in the room will 1v1 him until he is defeated. This is the only way to prove he is the best. If he passes, he is the best. 

Edited by FinestNoob 360
  • Like 1

On 5/12/2019 at 8:44 AM, hugeAXE WOUND said:

*waves* :)

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, FinestNoob 360 said:

I suggest we set up a match. Preferably a full room full of people on this site. No killing will be done until the final remaining circles or whatever will give us enough time. Should give everyone plenty to loot. Then every one who isn't Harold Brock will gather around or line up and each one in the room will 1v1 him until he is defeated. This is the only way to prove he is the best. If he passes, he is the best. 

Crossbow only - no n00b spray-n-pray allowed!

23 hours ago, BlazedInThe253 said:

Does  IQ go that high? 

Technically there is no upper limit.. so yes.. but I don't think anyone has ever scored that high

• Like 1

On 5/15/2019 at 3:21 PM, FinestNoob 360 said:

I accept.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/11/2019 at 8:12 AM, SiXXX said:

go through a full squad to do it.

I would love to have heard their party chat 🤣