Jump to content
BadBatch5040

I was prone to get my 1st WWCD

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, hybiepoo said:

Nice chicken! 

I was willing you to aim up with that first kill 😂

Im working on it....My big problem is looking down.  I did alot of photography in the past and adopted the rule of thirds to this new venture.

Never center the horizon.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BadBatch5040 said:

Im working on it....My big problem is looking down.  I did alot of photography in the past and adopted the rule of thirds to this new venture.

Never center the horizon.

 

Well done mate! That first kill had me stressing 😂 when I loot and know nobody's around I'll take my time, look down at the ground and pick up what I want but if I know people are nearby I keep my crosshairs at chest height all the time and use the inventory button to pick things up as I run over them. Same when running up hill or around objects, I try keep the crosshairs at chest height and will flick the camera briefly to get a better view then get the crosshairs back to where I expect someone will be so if I ADS I'm already looking at or very close to them. I had a bad habit of using the camera too much, looking towards the ground all the time for a better view and I felt it was costing me in fights, made the change and feel a lot more confident now. Keep it up bud 🤙

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Nice win matey, with the AK at medium range (kill 2), try little shorter 2/3 shot bursts when in full auto. It’s so much easier to stay locked on, it’s so hard not to just press and hold the trigger down though, I do it a lot 😂

Edited by trakkerx
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats my friend such a good feeling when you get that first solo chicken. I barely play solo anymore I might start again, I bet your heart was racing. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PredatorJuice said:

Congrats my friend such a good feeling when you get that first solo chicken. I barely play solo anymore I might start again, I bet your heart was racing. 

I never expected to win.  I was kinda mad because I started out shit and ended up in the open like that. I had given up hope and was just riding it out waiting for that headshot.  No pressure and then he popped up (like a wack a mole 🤣) right in front of me.   I've seen so many dinner videos with easy wins like that, always wishing it could happen to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, trakkerx said:

Nice win matey, with the AK at medium range (kill 2), try little shorter 2/3 shot bursts when in full auto. It’s so much easier to stay locked on, it’s so hard not to just press and hold the trigger down though, I do it a lot 😂

Defiantly working on the bursting.  Kinda suprised I got that kill in the blue, walking sideways down hill on rough with that gun.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations! That first solo Dinner is always the best. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BadBatch5040 said:

Defiantly working on the bursting.  Kinda suprised I got that kill in the blue, walking sideways down hill on rough with that gun.

The AK is actually good at that range if you can control the fire rate, stop when it starts to go off target, adjust then fire again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...