Andy said next update by the end of may, so they still have a few weeks to live up to that..

I love how they said they heard us loud and clear and change the map selection but didn't make it any better it's still garbage and you still get stuck on the same map over and over and over again

2 hours ago, Nefariousness said:

The remastering graphics update on Erangel hasn't even come to the PC yet.

Wait, new graphics for erangel?

22 minutes ago, TheCorruptDROID said:

Yea remastering the whole map on PC

• Like 1

Would need 2 b an update on Tuesday game is playing like garbage hit detection a disgrace at mo. Game full of cheaters using radar hacks if caught they ban the gamertag so they just make another tag n share their gold and game to new gamertag plus the dsync shot round corners also u load in2 maps n buildings not there looking at a sand pit in paradise countdown screen every1 getting pissed off tbh

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Soapo said:

Would need 2 b an update on Tuesday game is playing like garbage hit detection a disgrace at mo. Game full of cheaters using radar hacks if caught they ban the gamertag so they just make another tag n share their gold and game to new gamertag plus the dsync shot round corners also u load in2 maps n buildings not there looking at a sand pit in paradise countdown screen every1 getting pissed off tbh

Dude.

It hurt my brain just trying to read that.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, TheCorruptDROID said:

Going to add playdoh to coincide with the other maps.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Migwar said:

Andy said next update by the end of may, so they still have a few weeks to live up to that..

2 months for an update really this is the longest we've waited ive got a feeling it will be next tuesday or thrusday and the the survival title system ends on the 14th of may hopefully the wild card survival pass will be released then

9 hours ago, IMDtarget said:

Dude.

It hurt my brain just trying to read that.

LOL- I thot I would try to get thru it too..I need an Advil now

18 hours ago, Anarchyreigning said:

I love how they said they heard us loud and clear and change the map selection but didn't make it any better it's still garbage and you still get stuck on the same map over and over and over again

What are you on about lol do you know what quick game means? If one map is on its own playlist and there is 4 maps to chose from surely it’s obvious you’ll get Sanhok more often. 

Its not exactly a hard fix, just select standard playlist!! Why so many people complain about this I don’t know.

Read the discription of what the quick game option does. 

• Like 1

On 5/10/2019 at 5:01 PM, Nefariousness said:

The remastering graphics update on Erangel hasn't even come to the PC yet.

Didn’t even know about a graphics upgrade. Was referring to the new buildings and weapon drop rates/damage updates. Also the mp5 and ump/vector changes. 

3 hours ago, BruceMon3yWayne said:

Didn’t even know about a graphics upgrade. Was referring to the new buildings and weapon drop rates/damage updates. Also the mp5 and ump/vector changes. 

Yeah, same. Kinda crazy knowing Erangel will be overhauled.

17 hours ago, BuckStar said:

What are you on about lol do you know what quick game means? If one map is on its own playlist and there is 4 maps to chose from surely it’s obvious you’ll get Sanhok more often. 

Its not exactly a hard fix, just select standard playlist!! Why so many people complain about this I don’t know.

Read the discription of what the quick game option does. 

It's vikindi not sanhok. Vikindi dosen't even work. Make it to where you can select only the maps you wanna play you know like they allow on the other platforms. How about thinking from other people's shoes before you stick your tongue out.

2 hours ago, Anarchyreigning said:

It's vikindi not sanhok. Vikindi dosen't even work. Make it to where you can select only the maps you wanna play you know like they allow on the other platforms. How about thinking from other people's shoes before you stick your tongue out.

Take a look at your previous games and I bet over time it averages it out between the three!! The only map you’ll get more is sanhok 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BuckStar said:

Take a look at your previous games and I bet over time it averages it out between the three!! The only map you’ll get more is sanhok 

Over the last day in duos 12 vikindi 4 erangal and 5 sanhok. Average how?