Hakeem

Controler Sweaty hands DIY

Posted (edited)

So I decided i was fed up with sweaty controller. Only problem now is I can't play pupg tonight. I thought it would dry faster lol. But definitely will be more grip to it. Used Stone effect rustoleum spray paint I will add finished look when it drys out...if it drys out.

20190510_002713.jpg

Edited by Hakeem
Wrong word
  • Haha 7
  • RIP 1

2 minutes ago, FreakyTechno said:

dude thats going to hurt your hands no??

Mabey lol to much time on my hands. I can always try removing it if it does.

Why don't you just use liquid chalk/grip or something? Easily wiped off your controller.

Posted (edited)

... my hands tend to sweat from the palms, not the fingers; so I'm not sure why you put dragon glass anywhere other than the two nubs(?) where your palms are lol

Edited by zorg00

9 hours ago, Hakeem said:

So I decided i was fed up with sweaty controller. Only problem now is I can't play pupg tonight. I thought it would dry faster lol. But definitely will be more grip to it. Used Stone effect rustoleum spray paint I will add finished look when it drys out...if it drys out.

20190510_002713.jpg

Looool! I always expect hell when I see the magic three letters D-I-Y, but this is beyond expectations :D is that tarmac? :D 

@MajorClagNut my bet on this one is licking a frog, it’s too astronomical for smokables :D 

@zorg00 dragon glass hahahaaaa! :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Hakeem said:

20190510_002713.jpg

Oh dude I can t stop laughing!

😭😭😭😭😭

I'm really curious about how it will look like after, OP show us!! 

Gamergoo is pretty good for sweaty hands from what I’ve heard. I wouldn’t be modifying the controller 

8 hours ago, MajorClagNut said:

.what were you smoking? 😂

Haha...Need this photo for the "This is your brain on drugs" campaign.

• Like 1

Turned out ok after all and feel good in my hands. Cant upload more as that's my daily limit.

20190510_151521.jpg

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Hakeem said:

20190510_002713.jpg

I hope you didn't coat the triggers and buttons... I really cant tell by this picture to be honest. If you got that stuff in the battery bay it might not even work anymore...

12 hours ago, pajama dad said:

That's a lot better.

its not worth a 1 it sucks doesnt fit right 

To help with the sweaty hands they have a lotion you can buy. Also you can get gamer gloves. Cheap DYI take a rag and make a hand wrap ninja style I do that but also cover my thumb for fighting games. 

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Hakeem said:

Turned out ok after all and feel good in my hands. Cant upload more as that's my daily limit.

20190510_151521.jpg

You can delete old attachments in your account if that’s the limit you refer to, I wanna see the front.

Edited by Black Dahlia NZ

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 1:31 AM, Hakeem said:

20190510_002713.jpg

You should record this and upload to YouTube with the title

"How I destroyed my Xbox Controller?"

Click Bait! 👈

😪