nikki!

Fetching per match kill of a player

hello guys.I m newBie here so i have a small problem thats not actually a problem but a doubt...how can i fetch permatch kills or survive times of a player name for that i m searching for...for example "shroud".i want to know how much kills did he achieved in a recent match ..i m a java developer so please kindly help me here..i m kinda struck here..please thankyou..😍

You will need to use the Players endpoint (https://documentation.pubg.com/en/players-endpoint.html) to first obtain the account ID and list of recent matches. Then with the Match ID and the account id for that player you would then look at the specific match using the Matches endpoint (https://documentation.pubg.com/en/matches-endpoint.html).

Search the participant object list for the coresponding account id and some basic stats will be there. For more detailed information you may need to parse the match telemetry.

Note: Data via the public API is only available for 14 days, so historic information outside of this time will be unobtainable.

thankyou brother..i have fetched it but now its showing me gsonmalformed exception and kills 0 for that particular player...please can you add some sample code for me ...please in java..or anything related so that i could figure out something.....

hey brother is there any hope or ANY way we can fetch PUBG MOBILE data ...or anhyother third party api for pubg mobile please answer me.?