MajorClagNut

What the hell am i watching....

I saw WTF Moses post a similar clip of a player spinning in circles whilst prone and auto spraying repeatedly. Suggestion was bots, but I don’t think even bots are as crazy as some of the players we have in this game

I’ve come across some guys at mid range distance,  you shoot them and they look in the opposite direction they got shot at and just start spraying. 

5 minutes ago, DB0VIN said:

I’ve come across some guys at mid range distance,  you shoot them and they look in the opposite direction they got shot at and just start spraying. 

Same! 

31 minutes ago, DB0VIN said:

That's probably me 😂😂😂😂... I can never find out where I get shot from when on the move, usually until it's too late! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Aguy9916 said:

That's probably me 😂😂😂😂... I can never find out where I get shot from when on the move, usually until it's too late! 

Bots in the forum now, everyone watch out!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Racin Jasun said:

Last night me and my buddy got knocked through a wall? Opinions? Or just my imagination? Lol

The guy that knocked you and your partner was standing right behind you, he came in through the open door it looks like.  It wasn't the guys you were engaging with outside of the window. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Landescotch said:

The guy that knocked you and your partner was standing right behind you, he came in through the open door it looks like.  It wasn't the guys you were engaging with outside of the window. 

🤦🏻‍♂️ It all makes sense now.

28 minutes ago, Aguy9916 said:

I'm always wondering when I'm going to be the subject of a horrible death clip on the forum.

I always check and then say "Phew... wasn't me!".

• Haha 4

34 minutes ago, spanker63 said:

I'm always wondering when I'm going to be the subject of a horrible death clip on the forum.

I always check and then say "Phew... wasn't me!".

Today I've won a duo by running over the last guy (us vs solo dude) with a Dacia. I half expected to find some rage topic about how moronic I was, and "who the hell does that".

1 hour ago, fSucee said:

Today I've won a duo by running over the last guy (us vs solo dude) with a Dacia. I half expected to find some rage topic about how moronic I was, and "who the hell does that".

Yeah and they will start a thread that says the Dacia needs to be nerfed and reduce damage when you get run over by it...............

Spectating my teammate after i died got a real good laugh out of this one ! 

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/aim-yake/video/74355911

• Haha 1

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 2:24 PM, MajorClagNut said:

.....i was spectating the guy who killed me and he died. It switched to Thumbless Cudi. This is what i saw 😂https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/majorclagnut/video/74330358

Weird.....I had this happen to me with a random the VERY FIRST time I played duos.....the guy I matched up with jumped out of the plane, landed in the middle of no where, and would turn 3/4 of a turn, stopped. Would turn anouther 3/4 of a turn, stop. And he kept doing that over and over and over for the whole match. Heck we was even able to live for two whole circles before the blue finally nipped him. The entire time Im like "ok, your game crashed, Ill just get some stuff, drop it at your feet"....Before I finally concluded he was seriously weirding out.

The craziest part, I made it to top ten, died, went back to lobby, and he was there and readied up again!

Not sure what the hell was going on, but the best I could come up with is some sort of weird program to help him gain extra BP. At the time, there was no "store" Just raider crates and stuffs for BP.

• Haha 1

On 5/9/2019 at 8:50 PM, Prinzar said:

I saw WTF Moses post a similar clip of a player spinning in circles whilst prone and auto spraying repeatedly. Suggestion was bots, but I don’t think even bots are as crazy as some of the players we have in this game

Bots is generally a term people use for lesser skilled players. So that killing them is as easy as killing a bot. 

On 5/9/2019 at 9:46 PM, Racin Jasun said:

Last night me and my buddy got knocked through a wall? Opinions? Or just my imagination? Lol

Can hear that the shots are coming from a player behind and to the left, you can also see the shots hitting the floor and wall, all coming from the left.
image.png.3e6c7daf810826215b3357041cc2805c.png

23 minutes ago, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

Bots is generally a term people use for lesser skilled players. So that killing them is as easy as killing a bot.

LOL sry but in this case people are talking about AI opponents "(ro)BOT(s)"

Also lesser skilled players more often called as "Noobs"

8 minutes ago, Wasendak said:

LOL sry but in this case people are talking about AI opponents "(ro)BOT(s)"

Also lesser skilled players more often called as "Noobs"

I understand that Noob is the more popular term, but bot is indeed used to describe the same type of player. 

May be a misunderstanding, but as someone mentioned in WTFmoses chat that it may be bots, I assumed they (the viewer) meant that they were a bad player. 

In either case, google the usage of bot to describe a bad player, it's pretty common. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

I understand that Noob is the more popular term, but bot is indeed used to describe the same type of player. 

May be a misunderstanding, but as someone mentioned in WTFmoses chat that it may be bots, I assumed they (the viewer) meant that they were a bad player. 

In either case, google the usage of bot to describe a bad player, it's pretty common. 

#PUBGATE 2019 😂

Edited by RabidGofer