Sign in to follow this  
JJMILLI22

Amazing communication DEVS

Literally two weeks since any of the DEVS have given an update on what is going on with the game. The lack of communication is astonishing. No I'm not saying I want an update every day but at least once a week would be nice. You can be letting us know how the process is going for all the new stuff that you're planning on adding into the game. But no we get two weeks of Silence. I know I can't be and I know I'm not the only one that this bothers. There for a while you're giving us updates almost every week at least every two and damn all sudden that stop. You need to communicate with us. Thank you

• Like 5
  • RIP 3

Posted (edited)

What do you want them to say? "We are still working on the game, expect more broken shit soon" lol

Edited by smudgegard
  • Haha 5

Don’t know why it bothers you (or others) so bad. Not like it’s gonna make the updates/patches/maintenance come any faster. They gave us an idea of when to expect things. Hint: It’s not that time yet. 

• Like 2

12 horas atrás, JJMILLI22 disse:

Literally two weeks since any of the DEVS have given an update on what is going on with the game. The lack of communication is astonishing. No I'm not saying I want an update every day but at least once a week would be nice. You can be letting us know how the process is going for all the new stuff that you're planning on adding into the game. But no we get two weeks of Silence. I know I can't be and I know I'm not the only one that this bothers. There for a while you're giving us updates almost every week at least every two and damn all sudden that stop. You need to communicate with us. Thank you

A bit of communication would be cool, especially to say what they plan in regards to the performance improvements of the game on the consoles.

The launch estimate of the updates could also be released in order to better position the player base.

I hope that because they are not bringing new content developers are really working on optimizing the game.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, brutusbr said:

A bit of communication would be cool, especially to say what they plan in regards to the performance improvements of the game on the consoles.

The launch estimate of the updates could also be released in order to better position the player base.

I hope that because they are not bringing new content developers are really working on optimizing the game.

They did give a bit of communication,

"Our current solution is to reduce the data size of all maps, which will reduce loading times to a much faster rate. We expect this optimization will improve loading speed, which will produce fewer "playdough" architecture and more fully rendered buildings.

You can expect these changes to be implemented soon since we plan to launch the optimizations to live servers by the month of May"