ModernShaman7

Anyone else noticed the amount of BP drop for wins/player ranking in games

I don’t have any screenshots but I’ve noticed at the end of games wave ranked top five/first I’ve gotten no more than 500 bp (with 3-7 kills).  Anyone else noticed a drop as well? I remember getting anywhere from low 800s-1100s for  winning games and or placing 1-5 with a high amount of kills.  Is this a bug or or did I miss hearing about this change? 

Yes I have it too, not sure why. 

I just looked at some of my screenshots, I had more bp for a 4 kill win with less overall hitpoints than a 9 kill win. 

A2662207-5A8B-4346-A469-93036F22F221.jpeg

21EE2746-1651-4953-946F-83764CE8F554.jpeg

3 hours ago, TheRegulator81 said:

Yes I have it too, not sure why. 

I just looked at some of my screenshots, I had more bp for a 4 kill win with less overall hitpoints than a 9 kill win. 

A2662207-5A8B-4346-A469-93036F22F221.jpeg

21EE2746-1651-4953-946F-83764CE8F554.jpeg

Did you have the percentage boost on bp from the season pass? On the 4kill dinner?

34 minutes ago, OOokvltoOO said:

Did you have the percentage boost on bp from the season pass? On the 4kill dinner?

That's what I was coming in to say; the BP Boosts have been going on for so long, it may have just gone back to normal

• Like 1

They restructured how much BP is given out as well back in October. I think it gives out less now than before that update. 

Posted (edited)

Probably bc during the previous season there were multiple BP and XP boosts as challenge rewards?. They juiced up your earned BP percentage while in effect...

Edited by LORD P
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, OOokvltoOO said:

Both of those were from only 4 days ago, back to back games. 

I don’t think the boost is still in effect is it?

I don’t think it’s possible if you finished lvl 100 earlier than the original closing date. 

It is pretty sad that you can't even buy a single crate after a win.  BP earned should increase dramatically toward the top 3 IMO.

They should be more generous with the BP, I play every single night for 4-5 hours and it’s sooooo slow to build up its painful. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, trakkerx said:

They should be more generous with the BP, I play every single night for 4-5 hours and it’s sooooo slow to build up its painful. 

On top of that most the items in the crates are either completely useless or I already have the items. At this point BP is becoming irrelevant to the game imo...unless your a new player to the game obviously 

Edited by Rap94420

49 minutes ago, Rap94420 said:

On top of that most the items in the crates are either completely useless or I already have the items. At this point BP is becoming irrelevant to the game imo...unless your a new player to the game obviously 

With a 0000.000000.00000.0000001% chance of getting anything decent too!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, trakkerx said:

With a 0000.000000.00000.0000001% chance of getting anything decent too!

And about 80% chance of getting the same item 2 or more times in a row lmao